Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? 10:39 - Mar 10 with 1773 viewsballycastle

BBC are promoting and treating it like the second coming.

Still game series 8 not as good as early series but that is nearly impossible and white gold also on I player receiving no promotion.
Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 10:57 - Mar 10 with 1747 viewstcblue

It is really very good.

The BBC are treating it better because they didn't really do enough to promote the first series.
Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 10:59 - Mar 10 with 1742 viewssparks

The final series of Still Game. Is it available? I did look for it as it appears to have started in Scotland- but couldnt get it anywhere.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 11:07 - Mar 10 with 1730 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 10:57 - Mar 10 by tcblue

It is really very good.

The BBC are treating it better because they didn't really do enough to promote the first series.

Agreed. If Fleabag had been on HBO or Netflix it would have been promoted like the second coming first time around.

It's very funny and also packs a powerful emotional punch.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 11:13 - Mar 10 with 1717 viewsballycastle

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 10:59 - Mar 10 by sparks

The final series of Still Game. Is it available? I did look for it as it appears to have started in Scotland- but couldnt get it anywhere.

Yep series 8 complete on iPlayer it has its moments, especially ep 2.
Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 11:18 - Mar 10 with 1701 viewsballycastle

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 10:57 - Mar 10 by tcblue

It is really very good.

Thank you.
Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 11:19 - Mar 10 with 1690 viewssparks

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 11:13 - Mar 10 by ballycastle

Yep series 8 complete on iPlayer it has its moments, especially ep 2.

I think series 9 is the last one, currently on in Scotland. Ive paid the same licence fee as Scottish folks and ought to be able to see it too...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 14:04 - Mar 10 with 1585 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 11:19 - Mar 10 by sparks

I think series 9 is the last one, currently on in Scotland. Ive paid the same licence fee as Scottish folks and ought to be able to see it too...

Right, I feel I'm heading for a whoosh here, but surely you can watch it on the IPlayer?
Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 14:13 - Mar 10 with 1567 viewssparks

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 14:04 - Mar 10 by BudapestByBlimp

Right, I feel I'm heading for a whoosh here, but surely you can watch it on the IPlayer?

Couldnt when I looked a few days ago. It may have been added now...

Edited to say- It has!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 14:14]

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 14:18 - Mar 10 with 1549 viewslowhouseblue

fleabag first episode os series two - stunningly good.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 18:14 - Mar 10 with 1419 viewsMJallday

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 14:18 - Mar 10 by lowhouseblue

fleabag first episode os series two - stunningly good.

its utterly brilliant. Pheobe waller bridge has the best facial expressions of any actor ive seen since rik mayall.

i can see why some people wouldnt get it, particually if they hadnt seen s1 , but i canr wait for ep2

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone here watched fleabag? Anygood? on 18:57 - Mar 10 with 1371 viewstcblue

The Silent Female / Angry Men's Retreat ep in S1 is one of my favourite sitcom episodes of the 21st century.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024