Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? 11:11 - Mar 10 with 6383 viewstextbackup

It’s a fck all story that will do nothing but cause a few clicks.

Absolute waste of time.

Embarrassing all round.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:13 - Mar 10 with 2895 viewsBlueBadger

It's almost comforting that, almost a year after his departure, Mick can say something bland but essentially sympathetic towards ITFC and people will STILL find something to misinterpret, extrapolate from and get upset about.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:14 - Mar 10 with 2884 viewsSuperblue95

Surely their job is to post stories that will generate interest? The McCarthy story will do that

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:14 - Mar 10 with 2878 viewsfooters

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:14 - Mar 10 by Superblue95

Surely their job is to post stories that will generate interest? The McCarthy story will do that

Think it's top trolling by TWTD. Love to see the numbskulls blub.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:16 - Mar 10 with 2851 viewsSuperblue95

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:14 - Mar 10 by footers

Think it's top trolling by TWTD. Love to see the numbskulls blub.

MarkTWTD is definitely behind this devious behaviour

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:21 - Mar 10 with 2820 viewsRichOBlue

He’s embarrassed himself there highlighting he couldn’t resist texting a bloke he managed fo 9 months to attempt to have a laugh at our expense, he’s still bitter which I take comfort in.

Poll: What formation suits us best?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 2788 viewsLord_Lucan

Did you go yesterday? Looks like a good time was had in Henneseys.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:25 - Mar 10 with 2778 viewsBlueBadger

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:21 - Mar 10 by RichOBlue

He’s embarrassed himself there highlighting he couldn’t resist texting a bloke he managed fo 9 months to attempt to have a laugh at our expense, he’s still bitter which I take comfort in.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:26 - Mar 10 with 2767 viewsDarth_Koont

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:21 - Mar 10 by RichOBlue

We have a leader ^^^

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:29 - Mar 10 with 2750 viewsLord_Lucan

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:26 - Mar 10 by Darth_Koont

We have a leader ^^^

I agree, he makes a very valid point.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:32 - Mar 10 with 2725 viewstextbackup

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:24 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

Did you go yesterday? Looks like a good time was had in Henneseys.

I went but not with them chaps, nephew was mascot so I drove and had a sensible one.

Was pretty lively down the front, good laugh and easily one of fav away days I’ve had in last 5/7 years.

The vine was fcking lovely too

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:42 - Mar 10 with 2660 viewsReuser_is_God

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:32 - Mar 10 by textbackup

I went but not with them chaps, nephew was mascot so I drove and had a sensible one.

Was pretty lively down the front, good laugh and easily one of fav away days I’ve had in last 5/7 years.

The vine was fcking lovely too

Some good videos on twitter.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:46 - Mar 10 with 2641 viewsSomethingBlue

Oh FFS ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:47 - Mar 10 with 2631 viewsReuser_is_God

Mick should stick with giving international caps to league 2 players.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:50 - Mar 10 with 2622 viewsJ2BLUE

Our former long term manager was talking about us. That's why it was posted. You know, because this is a site for ITFC news.

Hope that helps.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:51 - Mar 10 with 2614 viewsDublinBlue84

It's not the job of Phil or Gav to censor the news and ignore stories that they don't like, it's for them to report what is being said concerning the club and this is very relevant.

I bet you voted for Brexit and like Trump as well.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:55 - Mar 10 with 2580 viewsfooters

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:51 - Mar 10 by DublinBlue84

It's not the job of Phil or Gav to censor the news and ignore stories that they don't like, it's for them to report what is being said concerning the club and this is very relevant.

Fab has a new job and yet not a peep from our shadowy overlords... There are some disturbing goings-on at TWTD Towers. Hmmm.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 11:55]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:05 - Mar 10 with 2520 viewsSuperblue95

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:55 - Mar 10 by footers

Fab has a new job and yet not a peep from our shadowy overlords... There are some disturbing goings-on at TWTD Towers. Hmmm.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 11:55]

Forgotten the password for your other login Keno?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:06 - Mar 10 with 2520 viewstextbackup

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:50 - Mar 10 by J2BLUE

Our former long term manager was talking about us. That's why it was posted. You know, because this is a site for ITFC news.

Hope that helps.

It’s back. Feeling better after a break?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:22 - Mar 10 with 2449 viewsJ2BLUE

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:06 - Mar 10 by textbackup

It’s back. Feeling better after a break?

Certainly am. I did cry myself to sleep on the day I received an email with a screenshot of you saying you've never trusted me though

Truly impaired.

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:30 - Mar 10 with 2406 viewsSwansea_Blue

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:51 - Mar 10 by DublinBlue84

Not especially relevant or novel imo. We know they have relegation clauses, we know Mick’s views. Nothing to see here. Must be a slow news day.

Stupid question from whichever hack started this all off really.

Not that it particularly bothers me in the slightest. I’m just slightly bemused by the reaction.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:30 - Mar 10 with 2405 viewsBluebell

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:22 - Mar 10 by J2BLUE

Certainly am. I did cry myself to sleep on the day I received an email with a screenshot of you saying you've never trusted me though

Welcome back J2.

I have missed your posts.
The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:31 - Mar 10 with 2401 viewsJ2BLUE

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:30 - Mar 10 by Bluebell

Welcome back J2.

I have missed your posts.

Cheers. Now you all know the consequences of not voting me POTY.

Truly impaired.

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:38 - Mar 10 with 2365 viewsBluefish

It is worth it just for your reaction

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:45 - Mar 10 with 2326 viewslondontractorboy57

The more clicks they get the more readies they earn simple.
The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:48 - Mar 10 with 2305 viewsSwansea_Blue

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 12:45 - Mar 10 by londontractorboy57

The more clicks they get the more readies they earn simple.

The more audis we get then. Win win innit.

#Simples

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024