Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? 11:27 - Mar 10 with 1990 viewsDubtractor

For me I'd like to see Leeds and the Blunts get top 2, which is an almost disgusting thing to have to say, but there we go. I should probably let the anti blunts sentiment go as its 20 years ago that we had our needle with them, but habits die hard.

For playoffs probably a long shot with Preston as I don't really want any of the others to go up!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 11:42 - Mar 10 with 1944 viewsBlueBadger

1. ITFC
2. Not Norwich
3. Not Norwich

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 11:48 - Mar 10 with 1938 viewsBent_double

If it were a different team top, with Leeds/SU fighting for the other spot, then I'd say 'the other team and SU' - I don't really have a problem with SU anymore, they've done their time in L1 and have come back stronger, so rather them than Leeds, imo.

We just have to accept the budgies aren't going to screw up now, probably 6 more wins for them and they're promoted. Unfortunately I don't think they'll struggle either - I can see them being another Bournemouth/Brighton/Southampton - they might flirt with relegation now and again, but they're not shy about sacking managers to change things if they aren't working....unfortunately.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 15:35 - Mar 10 with 1781 viewsbournemouthblue

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 11:48 - Mar 10 by Bent_double

If it were a different team top, with Leeds/SU fighting for the other spot, then I'd say 'the other team and SU' - I don't really have a problem with SU anymore, they've done their time in L1 and have come back stronger, so rather them than Leeds, imo.

We just have to accept the budgies aren't going to screw up now, probably 6 more wins for them and they're promoted. Unfortunately I don't think they'll struggle either - I can see them being another Bournemouth/Brighton/Southampton - they might flirt with relegation now and again, but they're not shy about sacking managers to change things if they aren't working....unfortunately.

The get away with a lot of sackings don't they

I suppose they imploded a bit when they were relegated to League One but even then they fell on their feet with Lambert

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 16:10 - Mar 10 with 1720 viewsgtsb

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 11:48 - Mar 10 by Bent_double

I disagree. I think they will struggle. I'm confident that our season will be a lot more enjoyable than theirs....for once.
Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 17:25 - Mar 10 with 1620 viewsBent_double

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 16:10 - Mar 10 by gtsb

I disagree. I think they will struggle. I'm confident that our season will be a lot more enjoyable than theirs....for once.

I hope you're right of course! Their style is suited to the PL game, but I've no idea of their strength in depth.

A lot of people (me included) thought Fulham would be OK this season, going by how they played in the Championship and getting their recruiting done early on in the PL, but they were wrong.

Anyway, screew them, L1's much more interesting!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 18:04 - Mar 10 with 1557 viewsfloridaboy

Leeds and Sheffield U for the top 2. Then Forest to beat the Budgies in the play off final
Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 18:07 - Mar 10 with 1548 viewsJ2BLUE

Leeds
Blades
Preston beating Norwich in the play off final would be amusing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 18:13 - Mar 10 with 1533 viewsMrTown

Blades - love the way Sheff Utd play, love the fact they’ve basically got a fan as the manager, haven’t spent big bucks at all, play a certain way, an exciting way and will not shift from that. Makes other teams adjust to their style not the other way round.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 18:15 - Mar 10 with 1527 viewsMJallday

anyone but the feathered lot.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 19:56 - Mar 10 with 1408 viewsm14_blue

I’d say they’re far more like Huddersfield really.

How many of that team are good enough to compete in the PL? Maybe 3 or 4?
Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 20:01 - Mar 10 with 1388 viewscatch74

Who do we want to get the 3 promotion places then? on 18:07 - Mar 10 by J2BLUE

Leeds
Blades
Preston beating Norwich in the play off final would be amusing.

This.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024