Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. 12:13 - Mar 10 with 15948 viewsRegencyBlue

Fan just attacked Grealish on the pitch!
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:15 - Mar 10 with 5503 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Absolutely disgraceful. Not sure there is anything Birmingham could have done about one moron.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:16 - Mar 10 with 5475 viewsRegencyBlue

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:15 - Mar 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

Absolutely disgraceful. Not sure there is anything Birmingham could have done about one moron.

True but clubs normally get hit with some sort of punishment over something like that.
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:18 - Mar 10 with 5431 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:16 - Mar 10 by RegencyBlue

True but clubs normally get hit with some sort of punishment over something like that.

What did VAR say?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:19 - Mar 10 with 5439 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mings did well to stop the Villa players ripping his head off.

Also, the steward did exactly the right thing when he caught up by grasping him in such a way that he could no longer raise his arms.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:22]

Poll: W or W

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:19 - Mar 10 with 5421 viewsfooters

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:18 - Mar 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

What did VAR say?

VAR review shows Grealish attacking fan. Red.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:20 - Mar 10 with 5416 viewsBluebell

Much as I dislike Grealish, that was disgusting. A punch in the face and pushed over. Fair play to him for not reacting. Only one steward ran to stop him. Fortunately players from both teams grabbed him too.

That Birmingham fan should be charged with physical assault.
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:20 - Mar 10 with 5411 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:19 - Mar 10 by BLUEBEAT

Mings did well to stop the Villa players ripping his head off.

Also, the steward did exactly the right thing when he caught up by grasping him in such a way that he could no longer raise his arms.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:22]

Yep, steward did a good job. He also wouldn't have known whether the yob had a weapon.

Well played steward.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:21 - Mar 10 with 5388 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:19 - Mar 10 by footers

VAR review shows Grealish attacking fan. Red.

Definitely debatable as to whether grealish moved his head towards the guys fist.

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:21 - Mar 10 with 5387 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:20 - Mar 10 by Bluebell

Much as I dislike Grealish, that was disgusting. A punch in the face and pushed over. Fair play to him for not reacting. Only one steward ran to stop him. Fortunately players from both teams grabbed him too.

I don't get the hate over Grealish, people only hate him because he is the best in the league.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:22 - Mar 10 with 5358 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:21 - Mar 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

I don't get the hate over Grealish, people only hate him because he is the best in the league.

Not sure many people hate him.

Mainly WBA and Brum fans.

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:23 - Mar 10 with 5355 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:21 - Mar 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

I can only speak for myself but I hate the bloke because he’s a cheating diving smarmy little cockwomble.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:25 - Mar 10 with 5314 viewsRegencyBlue

I don’t think there is much doubt that he will be, and rightly so!
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:25 - Mar 10 with 5343 viewstractorboy2000

For those who haven’t seen

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:26 - Mar 10 with 5307 viewsBluebell

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:23 - Mar 10 by The_Romford_Blue

I can only speak for myself but I hate the bloke because he’s a cheating diving smarmy little cockwomble.

My reason too Rommy. Plus the fact he wears children’s shin pads.

He is an amazing player and shouldn’t need to cheat!
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:26 - Mar 10 with 5307 viewsRoyKeanesDog

He'll get time for that I reckon.

Poll: Best Football Song

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:26 - Mar 10 with 5305 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:23 - Mar 10 by The_Romford_Blue

To be fair, he got up pretty quickly ;-)

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:28 - Mar 10 with 5277 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Yer each to their own. Garner did it and I loved him, Haynes cheated at Norwich and I loved it. I got to stay consistent.

Also, I love watching him play. The best in the league.

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:28 - Mar 10 with 5272 viewsfooters

That and his haircut. Never forget that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:28 - Mar 10 with 5265 viewsBLUEBEAT

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:26 - Mar 10 by RoyKeanesDog

He'll get time for that I reckon.

For sure.

Poll: W or W

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. (n/t) on 12:28 - Mar 10 with 5263 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:28 - Mar 10 by footers

We have Trev so we can't really talk.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:29]

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:34 - Mar 10 with 5178 viewsBluebell

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:28 - Mar 10 by footers

What the hell are those triangles of hair on each side of his face?
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:35 - Mar 10 with 5171 viewssparks

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:34 - Mar 10 by Bluebell

What the hell are those triangles of hair on each side of his face?

Same old Birmingham. Always intimidating there- and often seem to spill on to the pitch.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:38 - Mar 10 with 5128 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:15 - Mar 10 by TRUE_BLUE123

Dock them 30 points with immediate effect. ;-)

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:39 - Mar 10 with 5119 viewsBluebell

Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:35 - Mar 10 by sparks

Same old Birmingham. Always intimidating there- and often seem to spill on to the pitch.

You can’t blame the Birmingham players for that.
Birmingham are in big trouble after that.. on 12:39 - Mar 10 with 5120 viewsSwansea_Blue

Probably the lucky winner of a raffle to chose who got the chance 😬

In seriousness, sounds bad and as much a Grielish sometimes plays the pantomime villain (see what I did there?), there’s absolutely no excuse. Hopefully said idiot will get a very long ban.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024