Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? 18:21 - Mar 10 with 3162 viewsSwailsey

Or at least NOT hate..

Here’s my attempts:

Dave Grohl
David Beckham
Serena Williams
Kate Winslet
Robin Williams
Mark Venus

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 18:22 - Mar 10 with 2357 viewsKieran_Knows

David Jason.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 18:22 - Mar 10 with 2359 viewsTractorCam

HarryFromBath

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 18:22 - Mar 10 with 2354 viewsJ2BLUE

SBR

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 18:55 - Mar 10 with 2267 viewsSitfcB

Phil Ham

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:07 - Mar 10 with 2240 viewsSpruceMoose

SpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:14 - Mar 10 with 2211 viewsSuperblue95

Jeremy Corbyn
Donald Trump
Mick McCarthy

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:16 - Mar 10 with 2206 viewsLord_Lucan

Eric Clacton

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:17 - Mar 10 with 2202 viewsDubtractor

I was more of a Chad Channing man myself.

Also, I can't believe you missed the opportunity to have Mark Venus Williams, to reprise an old TWTD fanzine feature.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:23 - Mar 10 with 2181 viewsfooters

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:16 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

Eric Clacton

People just don't know what to make of him! Bloke's a loon- a glorious one at that.

Tim Henman is my answer. Go on, tiger!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:25 - Mar 10 with 2171 viewsfooters

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 18:55 - Mar 10 by SitfcB

Phil Ham

Tell that to whatsappers...

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:27 - Mar 10 with 2166 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:16 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

Eric Clacton

On my ignore list

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:37 - Mar 10 with 2145 viewsfabian_illness

The Queen
Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:41 - Mar 10 with 2136 viewscatch74

Attenborough

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:50 - Mar 10 with 2115 viewsReuser_is_God

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 18:22 - Mar 10 by TractorCam

HarryFromBath

Incorrect, he gets on my tits now.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:53 - Mar 10 with 2099 viewscatch74

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:50 - Mar 10 by Reuser_is_God

I think that’s classed as treason.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:54 - Mar 10 with 2099 viewsSitfcB

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:50 - Mar 10 by Reuser_is_God

Fame gone to his head.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:55 - Mar 10 with 2097 viewsreusersfreekicks

Olivia Coleman
Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:00 - Mar 10 with 2083 viewsgtsb

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:41 - Mar 10 by catch74

Attenborough

I think we have a winner.
Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:04 - Mar 10 with 2067 viewsfooters

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:00 - Mar 10 by gtsb

I think we have a winner.

Did enjoy Jurassic Park, must say.

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:09 - Mar 10 with 2048 viewsLord_Lucan

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 19:55 - Mar 10 by reusersfreekicks

Olivia Coleman

She's a scummer.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:11 - Mar 10 with 2035 viewsfooters

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:09 - Mar 10 by Lord_Lucan

She's a scummer.

Gets up your nose a bit, presumably?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:12 - Mar 10 with 2020 viewsKidKlugs

Bryan Klug
Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:53 - Mar 10 with 1938 viewsMVBlue

Ed Sheeran (but not his music)
Winston Churchill
Stirling Moss

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:57 - Mar 10 with 1924 viewscaught-in-limbo

Bobby Robson.

If the departed are not included in this list, then Kevin Steggles, obviously.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Is there anyone that all of TWTD could agree on liking? on 20:58 - Mar 10 with 1921 viewsColin_Viljoen

John Motson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024