Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge' s head about to be turned? 07:40 - Mar 11 with 7279 viewsChocorange

So with McCarthy mouthing off at every opportunity lately ... Keynes injury, texting Garner, commenting about players taking a pay cut...

He won't be able to help himself in telling Judge all about it at the ROI international get together.

' you don't want to go there Alan ' blah blah blah ... He could use his mate Didz to back him up.

Won't happen , Micks too professional ...or Sure to happen... Where's your money going?
Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:46 - Mar 11 with 5437 viewsTractorCam

Of course not.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

on 07:48 - Mar 11 with 5431 views_

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:48 - Mar 11 with 5423 viewsSitfcB

Stopped reading after ‘Keynes’

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:48 - Mar 11 with 5420 viewsBluebell

Who is Keyne?
Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:49 - Mar 11 with 5409 viewsSuperblue95

Judge more than likely won’t stay. But it won’t be anything to do with McCarthy whether he does or doesn’t

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:15 - Mar 11 with 5277 viewsartsbossbeard

This morning's how to best turn an innocuous footballing anecdote into a MM v ITFC conspiracy award goes to...

I'm expecting more throughout the day, to be fair.

Keyne...

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:24 - Mar 11 with 5236 viewsPJH

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:15 - Mar 11 by artsbossbeard

This morning's how to best turn an innocuous footballing anecdote into a MM v ITFC conspiracy award goes to...

I'm expecting more throughout the day, to be fair.

Keyne...

and we are fast approaching the first anniversary of their finest hour, at Brentford.
Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:27 - Mar 11 with 5218 viewsTractorWood

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:49 - Mar 11 by Superblue95

Judge more than likely won’t stay. But it won’t be anything to do with McCarthy whether he does or doesn’t

I thought this. He's far better than league one.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:29 - Mar 11 with 5208 viewsartsbossbeard

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:27 - Mar 11 by TractorWood

Heard last night that he's loving it here and that his wife loves the area. All is not lost.

Source: usual one.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:31 - Mar 11 with 5194 viewsLord_Lucan

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:29 - Mar 11 by artsbossbeard

Heard last night that he's loving it here and that his wife loves the area. All is not lost.

Hope so but he's too good for the third division.

Source LR?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:32 - Mar 11 with 5191 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:27 - Mar 11 by TractorWood

Had a def info on this thread from Town Boy (no idea on reliability ) that he is signed up already.....
Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! by BanksterDebtSlave 10 Mar 2019 11:17
Surely there will be a mutually beneficial get out/cash in clause. Evans won't pay one player significantly more than the rest (and probably shouldn't,?). Oh and no chance of Keane either imho.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:33 - Mar 11 with 5167 viewsartsbossbeard

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:31 - Mar 11 by Lord_Lucan

Hope so but he's too good for the third division.

Source LR?

In a longwinded way, yes.

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 08:37 - Mar 11 with 5135 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Get them here and they will say.....Suffolk is bloody lovely! (Never doubt the power of a happy misses)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 09:06 - Mar 11 with 4996 viewsScuzzer

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:48 - Mar 11 by SitfcB

Yes indeed...must be that player with a first name of Milton.

Established 1968

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 09:09 - Mar 11 with 4978 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The year is 2065 and Mick McCarthy is still being blamed for things happening at our club

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 10:37 - Mar 11 with 4797 viewsitfcjoe

He must be enjoying playing week in-week out too, as the main man taking all the set pieces etc.

Will he go anywhere else in the 2nd tier and do that?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 10:42 - Mar 11 with 4756 viewsSwansea_Blue

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:48 - Mar 11 by SitfcB

Quite, the thought of another thread about football economics is just too much.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 10:48 - Mar 11 with 4725 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Let it go hun, he's gone. (n/t) on 10:50 - Mar 11 with 4706 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 11:00 - Mar 11 with 4669 viewsWickets

on 07:48 - Mar 11 by _

Do you think it might have been a bit naughty " bet you loved that " ? sounds to me Garner put him right though.
on 11:09 - Mar 11 with 4632 views_

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 11:00 - Mar 11 by Wickets

Do you think it might have been a bit naughty " bet you loved that " ? sounds to me Garner put him right though.

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 11:16 - Mar 11 with 4591 viewsWickets

on 11:09 - Mar 11 by _

I understand what you are saying and i must say i thought once he had gone that would have been an end of it . But i now have my doubts , to use a previous phrase, he seems to pick at the scab every now and then as if he cannot help himself. Seem to remember he did it several times regards Wolves when he first arrived here, i cannot understand why he feels the need to keep commenting on us !
on 11:19 - Mar 11 with 4571 views_

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 11:16 - Mar 11 by Wickets

I understand what you are saying and i must say i thought once he had gone that would have been an end of it . But i now have my doubts , to use a previous phrase, he seems to pick at the scab every now and then as if he cannot help himself. Seem to remember he did it several times regards Wolves when he first arrived here, i cannot understand why he feels the need to keep commenting on us !

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 12:47 - Mar 11 with 4409 viewsWickets

on 11:19 - Mar 11 by _

Of course he would be asked questions and the more he gives the media what they want in terms of an answer that could be taken two ways, as he does, the more they will ask. I think he could if he wanted to handle those questions in a way that would bring an end to this tedious link with us. Remember he voluntered the Garner information. I cannot give you examples of the Wolves comments but im sure we got them usually around the time we where playing them as i remember thinking thats in poor taste. He is indeed quite complimentary about previous clubs but it seems to me to be followed by a kick in the teeth. As Carefull what you wish for and the Garner quote clearly where. Just my thoughts we can agree to disagree if you like.
Judge' s head about to be turned? on 13:20 - Mar 11 with 4286 viewsWickets

Judge' s head about to be turned? on 07:48 - Mar 11 by Bluebell

Who is Keyne?

You do like a spelling winge !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024