Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton have not paid players today as promised. 18:48 - Mar 11 with 2200 viewsCoco

Complaint has been lodged.

Maybe we won’t finish bottom.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 18:52 - Mar 11 with 2182 viewsm14_blue

Right so that’s Bolton and Birmingham deducted point and relegated.

Now we just need someone to volunteer to dress up as a Rotherham fan and run on the pitch on Saturday to give Stiepermann a clip round the ear....
Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 18:52 - Mar 11 with 2177 viewsSitfcB

Get them deducted points ffs.

Let’s send someone to Reading and Rotherham games to attack a player and get them points deducted along with Birmingham.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 18:53 - Mar 11 with 2178 viewsfooters

Is it a more or less humiliating fate to be second from bottom due to a points deduction? Might send into Moral Maze.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 19:12 - Mar 11 with 2103 viewsfactual_blue

I hear* we'll get the points they have deducted.

*The voices in Facters' head tell him this. Oh yes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 19:13 - Mar 11 with 2097 viewsfooters

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 19:12 - Mar 11 by factual_blue

I hear* we'll get the points they have deducted.

*The voices in Facters' head tell him this. Oh yes.

Presumably as compensation for Bolton acting like sh1thouses during the play-offs? Seems logical.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 21:03 - Mar 11 with 1845 viewsBlueBadger

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 18:53 - Mar 11 by footers

Is it a more or less humiliating fate to be second from bottom due to a points deduction? Might send into Moral Maze.

I think that finishing below us this season, regardless of how you got there would be pretty humiliating.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 21:54 - Mar 11 with 1715 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How embarrassing should it be to finish below teams that have been deducted a significant amount of points?

Bolton's players are playing for free and still better than ours!

Some exaggeration here but even if the points deduction(s) happened (they won't) it wouldn't be enough for us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 08:05 - Mar 12 with 1497 viewshampstead_blue

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 18:53 - Mar 11 by footers

footballer lost it's morals a long time ago.

It could do with an injection of honesty and respect.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 11:56 - Mar 12 with 1280 viewsWickets

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 08:05 - Mar 12 by hampstead_blue

footballer lost it's morals a long time ago.

It could do with an injection of honesty and respect.

How true is this IE. Chelsea goalkeeper admitting he was cheating as an excuse for ignoring his manager ! no one seemed to bat an eyelid and as far as i know no action taken against him.
Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 13:00 - Mar 12 with 1199 viewsTractorCam

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 21:54 - Mar 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

How embarrassing should it be to finish below teams that have been deducted a significant amount of points?

Bolton's players are playing for free and still better than ours!

Some exaggeration here but even if the points deduction(s) happened (they won't) it wouldn't be enough for us.

Points deduction would come in next season anyway if they're already going down.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bolton have not paid players today as promised. on 17:53 - Mar 12 with 997 viewschristiand

If Bolton get out the bottom 3 this season with everything that has gone on off the field, that would be an incredible achievement.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024