Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two years ago since ABSOLUTE SCENES (n/t) 21:02 - Mar 11 with 1543 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Two years ago since ABSOLUTE SCENES (n/t) on 21:18 - Mar 11 with 1475 viewsMelford

Great weekend, got hammered in Barnsley with my relatives, met Dickie Bird and Kevin Painter and bought a £900 Telecaster for £300

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Two years ago since ABSOLUTE SCENES (n/t) on 21:23 - Mar 11 with 1461 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Not a single person who went that day said anything but that I was correct. Literally everyone who attended agreed.

Plus.. we’d been drinking from the 9am train and when I posted it after the game, I was very drunk which may have slightly swayed my exaggeration.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Two words..... on 21:25 - Mar 11 with 1427 viewsBloots

Two years ago since ABSOLUTE SCENES (n/t) on 21:23 - Mar 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Not a single person who went that day said anything but that I was correct. Literally everyone who attended agreed.

Plus.. we’d been drinking from the 9am train and when I posted it after the game, I was very drunk which may have slightly swayed my exaggeration.

....Sir Erec?

Must be a bit squeaky mate?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Two words..... on 22:03 - Mar 11 with 1315 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Two words..... on 21:25 - Mar 11 by Bloots

....Sir Erec?

Must be a bit squeaky mate?

Be a tough nut to crack but I have a feeling the race last time fell in his lap with the slow pace allowing his flat speed to kick in.

He won’t be able to dictate the pace of a fast run Triumph with a stiff finish.

Pic D’Orhy still wins. Got his ground too. And I’m off to Cheltenham tomorrow for the week. Meeting me mate and there by 11:30. Possibly got a little extra for my ticket as well. His stepdad has pulled a few strings.

Doing my Cheltenham preview atm. Be up on here in about an hour

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Good luck mate.... on 22:06 - Mar 11 with 1296 viewsBloots

Two words..... on 22:03 - Mar 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Be a tough nut to crack but I have a feeling the race last time fell in his lap with the slow pace allowing his flat speed to kick in.

He won’t be able to dictate the pace of a fast run Triumph with a stiff finish.

Pic D’Orhy still wins. Got his ground too. And I’m off to Cheltenham tomorrow for the week. Meeting me mate and there by 11:30. Possibly got a little extra for my ticket as well. His stepdad has pulled a few strings.

Doing my Cheltenham preview atm. Be up on here in about an hour

....I'm on the Aintree rotation this year.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Two years ago since ABSOLUTE SCENES (n/t) on 10:36 - Mar 12 with 934 viewsBrixtonBlue

Two years ago since ABSOLUTE SCENES (n/t) on 21:23 - Mar 11 by The_Romford_Blue

"Not a single person who went that day said anything but that I was correct. Literally everyone who attended agreed."

Did you canvas them all on the way out?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024