Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 23:49 - Mar 11 with 20508 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And so it begins. The greatest week of horse racing on the planet. The spectacle of spectacles. The best of the best taking each other on over 28 races and four mouth-watering days of action. The wait is over — it’s the Cheltenham Festival 2019.

1:30 - Supreme Novices Hurdle
The famous Cheltenham roar gets us underway with the two mile Supreme Novices Hurdle the curtain raiser. Al Dancer has been the favourite for this since galloping the field into submission in the Betfair Hurdle. He’s a solid if unspectacular market leader who will run his race but I would be disappointed if there’s not one in this with a touch more class to improve past him. Elixir De Nutz has been very progressive this year and has the best form in the book with Grand Sancy beaten by ½ a length in the Tolworth last time before that horse won a Grade 2 next time out. ANGELS BREATH was backed off the boards to win an Ascot Grade 2 on his debut but that was a muddling race with just four hurdles jumped. He then got beat next time out at Kempton in the Dovecote but that came quickly after his flu jab and his brilliant trainer Nicky Henderson believes there’s significant improvement to come from him after that. The stiff Cheltenham hill and soft ground will help him and he has no stamina doubts after winning a point to point over three miles before being bought for a whopping £280,000 by Dai Walters (also the owner of Al Dancer). It could pay to side with him here in the opener at a very fair price of 5/1. I’ve taken a two pronged approach to the first race with one from the Irish side for the brilliant Willie Mullins who’s won this race five times and runs Aramon and KLASSICAL DREAM. The latter showed battling qualities at the Dublin Festival to beat his stablemate and the softening ground will suit. The smart French recruit has Ruby Walsh aboard and looks primed to run a big race. Fakir D’Oudaries comes here to avoid Sir Erec in the Triumph but, even with the weight allowance, this is a massive ask for him to win this as a four year old. Vision D’Honneur is a fair each way price and could run on for a place.
1 — Angels Breath 5/1
2 — Klassical Dream 5/1
3 — Elixir De Nutz 9/1

Note — Betway are paying customers back on the first and last race each day if they lose as a free bet up to £10. Skybet are going even better and paying £20 back on the first race every day as cash if you lose — making it a completely risk free bet.

2:10 — Arkle Trophy
I can’t help but feel a bit hard done by in this race after sitting on 5/1 Le Richebourg and Cilaos Emery at 14/1 who both got injured and were withdrawn at 6/4 and 7/2. I think if either of those were still fit, they’d be a short priced favourite and win. Lalor looked like a superstar when beating a good field at Cheltenham before Christmas but ran no race last time out on heavy ground. He’s a winner on soft over hurdles but that run last time places plenty of doubts around him. Hardline won a Grade 1 at Limerick on Boxing Day before disappointing next time but the drop back in trip will suit and softer ground will suit. There is plenty of speed in the race so it’s feasible to see Davy Russell sitting well off the pace and picking up the pieces late on with a strong pace to aim at. Anyone looking for a solid each way bet to nothing in this race, Hardline is absolutely the play for that reason. For win purposes, GLEN FORSA is the way to go. He’s been backed for this ever since trouncing Kalashnikov (reopposes here) by 19 lengths last time. The admirable seven year jumps and gallops for fun and will set them a ruthless gallop to aim at and will take some beating here. He started his season off with a win over three miles at Chepstow which emphasises just how versatile he is. In a weak looking renewal, he’s absolutely earnt himself a crack at this as one of the most improving horses of the season. Paloma Blue has bundles of talent but is a poor jumper and that will be tested more than ever here. He was behind the aforementioned Kalashnikov in last year’s Supreme also and I couldn’t fancy him. I actually backed Kalashnikov to win any race at this year’s festival from September but he’s hard to trust over this trip when surely he ought to be in the JLT. Knocknauss will go off at a frenetic pace early on as he always does which will make this a stamina sapping test which could help Duc Des Genievres for Ruby Walsh. It may lack the star name of previous Arkles but it’s a very intriguing betting heat with differing views across the racing world.
1 — Glen Forsa 4/1
2 — Hardline 5/1
3 — Duc Des Genievres

2:50 — Ultima Handicap Chase
The first handicap of the festival now and Give Me A Copper has been talked up throughout the entire preview circuit recently for this race. Words such as ‘machine’, ‘monster’ and ‘Grade 1 horse’ have been used by connections which makes you have to sit up and take notice. The vibes for him are very strong and he will improve for his comeback run last time when fourth of 16 after travelling superbly well but fading late. He could be too good for handicaps but, at 11/2, I’m willing to let him win without backing him. I’ve played three here each way for this ultra-tough race with UP FOR REVIEW the first of them. My only worry for him is that both of his Cheltenham runs were somewhat disappointing. However, at 12/1 on Sunday evening, he was worth the punt. He’s improving, consistent and has been well backed recently for the race. MISTER WHITAKER knows how to win at the Festival after winning the novice handicap chase last year when staying on strongly to the line which bears him in good stead for this stepped up in trip. His Cheltenham form suggests this is where he runs his best races and his prep at Ascot for this was solid if not spectacular. Coo Star Sivola won this last year and this has been the long-term target this season but his form has been awful since. His Festival record is magnificent though and a repeat of last year’s effort would make him the one to beat. Minella Rocco was a previous Gold Cup runner-up but prefers better ground and has been in awful form over the last year. Beware The Bear placed for me last year when rattling home for fourth despite being woefully outpaced coming down the hill. He made the running when winning here on New Years Day and a repeat of that tactic could prove useful and he retains the blinkers worn for the first time then. Singlefarmpayment is a rogue at the finish but is consistent enough to place in this again but surely won’t win. The final horse I’ve played for this is GENERAL PRINCIPLE who heads here before a tilt at the Aintree Grand National. He won the Irish equivelant last April and ran a fine race last time. He gets into this off 11s 1lb and if fully wound up for this would go very close on his best form. 20/1 is far too big a price for the Gigginstown inmate.
1 — Up For Review — 7/1
2 — Mister Whitaker — 8/1
3 — General Principle — 20/1

3:30 — Champion Hurdle
What a brilliant race this promises to be. Is this the best hurdle race since Istabraq’s last Champion Hurdle win? There may be 10 runners but the race revolves around three of them — all of which would go to superstar status with a win. Buveur D’Air bids for the hat-trick and if he was to win, giving weight to the two Mares, would surely get the plaudits he deserves as a dual Champion Hurdler. Laurina oozed class when romping to victory in the Mares Novice race last year at the Festival but this is a whole new class of opponent. The soft ground undoubtedly suits her though. APPLES JADE is arguably one of the greatest Mares we have seen and can cement her legacy here with a Championship win she deserves. The 2017 Mares Hurdle winner was shocked last year when beaten into third in that race but was found to be in season. She has been imperious this season and the decision to send her here was undoubtedly the correct one — whether she wins or loses. Melon has looked poor this season but gave Buveur D’Air a fright when runner-up. Sharjah is a very interesting one who would be a fair each way bet if the ground has stayed dry for him but the rain is a massive hindrance to him — likewise for Verdana Blue who stunned Buveur D’Air at Kempton on Boxing Day. Espoir D’Allen is the best bet outside of the big three if a market for that is formed but there is no each way value with the three big guns all running and only ten runners.
1 — Apples Jade 2/1
2 — Buveur D’Air 11/4
3 — Laurina 4/1

4:10 — Mares Hurdle
BENIE DES DIEUX (NAP) won this last year and she should do the same again. She’s superior on the ratings to these and the unbeaten mare has been aimed at this since winning at the Punchestown Festival last April. Both Ruby Walsh and Willie Mullins have identified her as their best chance of the week and the short priced favourite should hose up. I took some slightly bigger prices for this back in September for this for her and am confident she should continue her trainer’s remarkable record in this race. Roksana has steadily improved but would need a huge career best whilst Limini is capable but hasn’t shown her best form in recent months. Lady Buttons is the each way angle here and potentially in a market without Benie Des Dieux. She’s a strong traveller through her races and has a very good strike rate but this is her toughest task to date.
1 — Benie Des Dieux 5/6
2 — Lady Buttons 14/1
3 — Limini 9/1

4:50 — Close Brother’s Novices Chase
One of the hardest races of the week up now with 20 engaged for the novices handicap chase. This handicap is tightly bunched on ratings as usual and it tends to pay to simply look for the best horse for the future. A Plus Tard showed smart form in France before running well on his debut for Gordon Elliott when second before building on that to win at Naas. He found just Winter Escape too good next time in a graded handicap and ought to go well here. He’s a consistent type which can’t be said for Lough Derg Spirit or Movewiththetimes but both are capable of landing this if putting their best foot forward. TOWER BRIDGE makes his handicap debut here but has some classy form to his name and should run a big race. My second dart for this is CUBOMANIA who has Davy Russell aboard. The six year old won over course and distance previously and has been very competitive this season and the soft ground will suit.
1 — Cubomania 12/1
2 — Tower Bridge 8/1
3 — A Plus Tard 6/1

5:30 — National Hunt Chase
The four mile novice race is growing in stature every year and this renewal continues that trend. Discorama fell last time when coming alongside Ballyward at the last fence and they renew their rivalry again. Patrick Mullins rides the latter for his father Willie and the seven year old has always looked like a dour stayer with a touch of class. He will go very close here and I have had a saver on him to cover my stake on OK CORRAL. Nicky Henderson’s charge is fragile but classy as shown when hacking up at Warwick last time with most people agreeing that, under different ownership, the horse would be challenging Delta Work in the RSA on Wednesday rather than here. However, this race has always been the plan for connections with Derek O’Connor flying over from Ireland for the ride last time at Warwick to get a feel of the horse before this amateur riders contest. He will undoubtedly stay as shown when finishing strongly over three miles in the Albert Bartlett last year on heavy ground in the race regarded as one of the toughest for horses and ran like a marathon. That experience will stand him in excellent stead for this with his class helping him through and hopefully ending the day on a winning note for punters across the land.
1 — OK Corral
2 — Ballyward
3 - Discorama

Day 1 bets:
1:30 — Klassical Dream 5/1 & Angels Breath 9/2
2:10 — Glen Forsa 9/2 & 4/1 & Kalashnikov 8/1 (antepost any race)
2:50 — Up For Review E/W 12/1, Mister Whitaker E/W 9/1 & General Principle E/W 20/1
3:30 — Apples Jade 7/1 (antepost) & 2/1
4:10 — BENIE DES DIEUX (NAP) 3/1 — 11/10 (antepost)
4:50 — Cubomania E/W 12/1 & Tower Bridge E/W 9/1
5:30 — OK Corral 4/1 (antepost) & 11/4 & a saver bet on Ballyward 11/4

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:17 - Mar 12 with 4209 viewsColchesterBlue1985

My selections:

1:30 Klassical Dream 5/1
2:10 Glen Forsa 4/1
2:50 Coo Star Sivola 9/1
3:30 Laurina 3/1
4:10 Benie Des Dieux 4/5
4:50 highway one o one 12/1
5:30 impulsive star 14/1
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:19 - Mar 12 with 4198 viewsSitfcB

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 10:56 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

Cheers Rommers, I was hoping you would post a preview. Good stuff as usual.

Heartbreaking to see so many amazing bookie offers where i’m banned and can’t use them. Other bookies like William Hill are restricting me to £1.

I’m going to have a little each way gamble on each race. No racing knowledge at all but pure gut feeling selections. I’ll post them in a bit.

Have a great week.

Can you not set up a new Sky Bet account with someone else’s details?

I did with my Nanna the other week.

Signed up via Sky Vegas and got 60 free spins, won £15 of so from that. Spent £10 and got 200 free spins. Only ended up winning £35ish but paid for a weekends worth of betting.

Think if you sign up via Sky Bet you get £30 free bets when you spend £10.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:29 - Mar 12 with 4172 viewsSpruceMoose

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:19 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

Signed up via Sky Vegas and got 60 free spins, won £15 of so from that. Spent £10 and got 200 free spins. Only ended up winning £35ish but paid for a weekends worth of betting.

What are these spins you talk of?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:42 - Mar 12 with 4139 viewsJ2BLUE

Targeted extra place bookies:

All 1 pt e/w unless stated

13:30 Al Dancer @ 5.0 - 7 places William Hill
14:10 Articulum @ 26.0 - 4 places Sky Bet
14:50 Beware The Bear @ 13.0 - 6 places Betway
15:30 Melon TWO POINTS PLACE @ 4.0 - 3 places Sky Bet
16:10 Lady Buttons @ 13.0 - 3 places Sky
16:50 Huntsman Son @ 26.0 - 6 places Sky
17:30 Chef Des Obeaux @ 15.0 - 4 places Sky

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:44 - Mar 12 with 4136 viewsJ2BLUE

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:19 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

Oh yea, i've been banned more than once!

Truly impaired.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 12:06 - Mar 12 with 4096 viewsSitfcB

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:29 - Mar 12 by SpruceMoose

What are these spins you talk of?

COYB

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 12:21 - Mar 12 with 4053 viewsSpruceMoose

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 12:06 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

Yeah that image is blocked at my work. Clearly something degenerate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:16 - Mar 12 with 3985 viewsMaySixth

Thanks - appreciate your time and effort on this

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:35 - Mar 12 with 3951 viewsJamma

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:16 - Mar 12 by MaySixth

Thanks - appreciate your time and effort on this

Thanks Rommy all over Angels Breath with the skybet offer.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 13:36]
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:41 - Mar 12 with 3933 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 09:02 - Mar 12 by PhilTWTD

It did get to the point a few yers back that every thread to do with horse racing was derailed into a discussion of its morality, which I don't think is really necessary. The point has been made in this thread, I don't think there's any need for it to be repeated in later horse racing threads.

Sorry to challenge, but that does sound a bit odd- especially as every political thread turns into a 10 pager about Corbyn being an antisemite.

Are you saying that the morality of horse racing can't be discussed in threads about horse racing?

Poll: Best Football Song

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:43 - Mar 12 with 3927 viewsMaySixth

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:35 - Mar 12 by Jamma

Thanks Rommy all over Angels Breath with the skybet offer.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 13:36]

Angels Breath finished 7th
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 13:45]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:44 - Mar 12 with 3925 viewsRyorry

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 11:42 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

Targeted extra place bookies:

All 1 pt e/w unless stated

13:30 Al Dancer @ 5.0 - 7 places William Hill
14:10 Articulum @ 26.0 - 4 places Sky Bet
14:50 Beware The Bear @ 13.0 - 6 places Betway
15:30 Melon TWO POINTS PLACE @ 4.0 - 3 places Sky Bet
16:10 Lady Buttons @ 13.0 - 3 places Sky
16:50 Huntsman Son @ 26.0 - 6 places Sky
17:30 Chef Des Obeaux @ 15.0 - 4 places Sky

Didn't know WH were doing 7 pl, thanks for the alert. Nice to see you back btw!

Posted these on my site at 1.25pm, nice to start with a 33/1 2nd placer!

Day 1
1.30 THOMAS DANBY 33/1 (5 pl b365)
2.10 KALASHNIKOV 6/1 (4 pl b365)
2.50 MISTER WHITAKER 6/1//00SEVEN 40/1 (6 pl b365)
3.30 BUVEUR D'AIR 11/4 1 pt w (NB using free bet offer b365, wouldn't bet on this otherwise)
4.10 MOMELLA 14/1
4.50 SPRINGTIME LAKE 8/1 (6 pl b365)
5.30 OK CORRAL 7/2 (4 pl b365) (hoping for a drift)

All 0.5pt e/w b365 except where specified.

S6
Thomas Danby
Kalashnikov
Mister Whitaker
Buveur D'Air
Springtime Lake
OK Corral
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 13:44]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 3913 viewsSpruceMoose

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:43 - Mar 12 by MaySixth

Angels Breath finished 7th
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 13:45]

Maybe he bet on it finishing 7th?

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 3889 viewsOsborneOneNil

Klassical Dream romps home. Cheers Sky, £140!
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 3880 viewsWithnail

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:41 - Mar 12 by RoyKeanesDog

Sorry to challenge, but that does sound a bit odd- especially as every political thread turns into a 10 pager about Corbyn being an antisemite.

Are you saying that the morality of horse racing can't be discussed in threads about horse racing?

Can you create a new 'look at me' post elsewhere please?

This is serious business for non-snowflakes.
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:53 - Mar 12 with 3875 viewsbluejake78

1:30 Yeeessss.
With a limit per race I can't loose today.
Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:54 - Mar 12 with 3867 viewsSitfcB

Klassical Dreeeeeeam!

£140 boys

COYB

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:54 - Mar 12 with 3865 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:52 - Mar 12 by Withnail

Can you create a new 'look at me' post elsewhere please?

This is serious business for non-snowflakes.

If you saw somebody advocating racism on here, would you post it on that thread, or would you post it elsewhere so you didn't upset the racists and ruin their fun?

I don't want another 7 horses to die at a 'festival' this year - so if that makes me a snowflake.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:54 - Mar 12 with 3863 viewsJ2BLUE

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:44 - Mar 12 by Ryorry

Didn't know WH were doing 7 pl, thanks for the alert. Nice to see you back btw!

Posted these on my site at 1.25pm, nice to start with a 33/1 2nd placer!

Day 1
1.30 THOMAS DANBY 33/1 (5 pl b365)
2.10 KALASHNIKOV 6/1 (4 pl b365)
2.50 MISTER WHITAKER 6/1//00SEVEN 40/1 (6 pl b365)
3.30 BUVEUR D'AIR 11/4 1 pt w (NB using free bet offer b365, wouldn't bet on this otherwise)
4.10 MOMELLA 14/1
4.50 SPRINGTIME LAKE 8/1 (6 pl b365)
5.30 OK CORRAL 7/2 (4 pl b365) (hoping for a drift)

All 0.5pt e/w b365 except where specified.

S6
Thomas Danby
Kalashnikov
Mister Whitaker
Buveur D'Air
Springtime Lake
OK Corral
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 13:44]

Cheers.

Good start Ry and Rommers, well done!

Truly impaired.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:56 - Mar 12 with 3857 viewsSpruceMoose

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:54 - Mar 12 by RoyKeanesDog

If you saw somebody advocating racism on here, would you post it on that thread, or would you post it elsewhere so you didn't upset the racists and ruin their fun?

I don't want another 7 horses to die at a 'festival' this year - so if that makes me a snowflake.

He'd probably be the poster crying about Benters getting pelters...

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:57 - Mar 12 with 3847 viewsJ2BLUE

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:41 - Mar 12 by RoyKeanesDog

Can we politely request that you take it elsewhere? I get it. It's a valid point you make, no argument, but for some this is the highlight of the sporting calendar and many of us enjoy jumping on the bandwagon and pretending we know what the hell is going on. If you start another thread we may even join in and discuss the issue.

When we start GOT threads talking about the latest episodes do we really want the usual posters going on about how it's sh1t etc or would we like to enjoy talking about it in peace?

Truly impaired.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 14:00 - Mar 12 with 3830 viewsSpruceMoose

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:57 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

Can we politely request that you take it elsewhere? I get it. It's a valid point you make, no argument, but for some this is the highlight of the sporting calendar and many of us enjoy jumping on the bandwagon and pretending we know what the hell is going on. If you start another thread we may even join in and discuss the issue.

When we start GOT threads talking about the latest episodes do we really want the usual posters going on about how it's sh1t etc or would we like to enjoy talking about it in peace?

"When we start GOT threads talking about the latest episodes do we really want the usual posters going on about how it's sh1t etc or would we like to enjoy talking about it in peace?"

Who are these idiots? I'll cut them.

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 14:01 - Mar 12 with 3829 viewsRyorry

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:54 - Mar 12 by RoyKeanesDog

Perhaps football should be banned too then! -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_pla

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 14:02 - Mar 12 with 3820 viewsSpruceMoose

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 14:01 - Mar 12 by Ryorry

Perhaps football should be banned too then! -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_pla

At least the players chose to get involved!

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 14:02 - Mar 12 with 3821 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Romford's racing preview - Cheltenham Festival 2019 - Day 1 on 13:57 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

I'd rather just not use TWTD anymore if I'm going to be told by posters and moderators that I can't make a valid point on a thread because it will upset people betting on horse death pools because they enjoy making money from it.

Regarding the GOT point - wouldn't bother me if somebody posted their opinion on there if it was different to mine - that's literally what I signed up to this 'forum' for many years ago.

Phil/Gav - please delete my account.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024