Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? 21:33 - Mar 12 with 558 viewsElderGrizzly

Back to their unworkable Brexit deal or a GE?

Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 21:43 - Mar 12 with 517 viewspickles110564

i said he would never give a 2nd vote but Zed and the rest shouted me down.
Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 21:44 - Mar 12 with 506 viewsBlueBadger

Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 21:43 - Mar 12 by pickles110564

i said he would never give a 2nd vote but Zed and the rest shouted me down.

Yeah, but you also said that TM would totally get this deal past parliament.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 22:14 - Mar 12 with 459 viewspickles110564

Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 21:44 - Mar 12 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but you also said that TM would totally get this deal past parliament.

Nope never said that.
Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 22:17 - Mar 12 with 452 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 22:14 - Mar 12 by pickles110564

Nope never said that.

I think you started a thread about how she had pulled a masterstroke and you were going to get your beloved Brexit after all.

As for the second referendum, I think it has always been the last choice for Corbyn. Labour as a party would prefer it but Corbyn continues to push his choice - rather like May with both wings of her party, except that there is no actual consensus in hers.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Labour appear to have forgotten about their second referendum promise again? on 22:23 - Mar 12 with 445 viewsNthQldITFC

The text under that image makes no sense - not very professional.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024