Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 00:22 - Mar 13 with 2448 viewsRocky

against Schalke?
Used to look eagerly for British sides doing well in European competitions
Not any more
Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 00:28 - Mar 13 with 2426 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd be proud if I was from Abu Dahbi.

And didn't care about football.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 03:39 - Mar 13 with 2345 viewsIllinoisblue

Nope. They are a disgusting club who have cheated their way to success.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 03:44 - Mar 13 with 2338 viewsPendejo

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 03:39 - Mar 13 by Illinoisblue

Nope. They are a disgusting club who have cheated their way to success.

Other than possibly in FFP terms I think cheated is a bit strong. They have a bid, infinitely replenished, bag of cash and are using it well.

Not all signings have worked but overall you'd have to say the owners have been better advised than ME.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 06:53 - Mar 13 with 2230 viewsFtnfwest

Yep but at least they're managed by an engl.... hang on didn't think that one through. Still they are still owned by.... no wait
Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 08:10 - Mar 13 with 2149 viewsCoastalblue

If I'm totally honest, and it's probably wrong but since being a kid I've never wanted to see any English side win in Europe except us, I just want everyone else to lose, all of the time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 08:48 - Mar 13 with 2112 viewsZedRodgers

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 08:10 - Mar 13 by Coastalblue

If I'm totally honest, and it's probably wrong but since being a kid I've never wanted to see any English side win in Europe except us, I just want everyone else to lose, all of the time.

I used to want UK teams to do well.

That changed at some point following Liverpool's 2005 win. I'm not entirely sure if something specific triggered it but I've generally felt a lot more disdain for the top clubs in the last few years.

No, not at the moment

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 08:49 - Mar 13 with 2110 viewsBerlinBlue

None at all. For all the sexy football they play, just can't get excited about Man City full-stop.
Hope they get knocked out of the CL in the next round and Liverpool pip them to the PL title.
Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 10:02 - Mar 13 with 2052 viewsJimmy86

Actually prefer City to Man Utd!! Don't get the glory hunting supporters, who jump on the band wagon, due to their success.

A foreign Man Utd "fan" was interviewed outside Old Trafford and knew who Popborski was, but not George Best FFS!!

Under Mancini and Pellegrini City had quite a crop of English players at 1 time.

Aguero is also the best striker the PL has ever seen
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 10:32 - Mar 13 with 2021 viewsBluespeed225

Used to feel some ‘English Pride’ in the late 70’s/early 80’s, but that all went when Villa won it. How the flip could they have been ‘Champions of Europe’ after spawning it in 81’. Never gave a flying one after that.
Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 10:38 - Mar 13 with 2002 viewsBlackboots

Not pride but I really enjoy watching them. If you love football then I don’t see how you can’t get pleasure from watching how Pep plays the game and seeing Sane, Silva, Aguero etc in full flow.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 10:41 - Mar 13 with 1991 viewschicoazul

Hoping all the English teams do well in Europe is the most Tory opinion imaginable.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nothing "wrong" with that buh (n/t) on 10:41 - Mar 13 with 1986 viewsDyland

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 08:10 - Mar 13 by Coastalblue

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 10:48 - Mar 13 with 1979 viewsSomethingBlue

I have no idea why anyone would want to see four English teams in the last eight of a European competition if they love the sport; for that reason I'm massively behind Bayern tonight even though I do like Liverpool.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 11:20 - Mar 13 with 1949 viewsbrazil1982

Nothing British about them.
Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 11:21 - Mar 13 with 1946 viewsNo9

I know a Schalke supporter very well (barman) I await his comments
Anyone feel any pride about Man City winning 7-0 on 15:29 - Mar 13 with 1829 viewsLeaky

Like a lot prem clubs they have foreign players foreign manager foreign owners the only thing they thats English is there post code
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024