Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion 08:13 - Mar 13 with 3266 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Good distribution from the back, Dominant in the air, no nonsense defending when needed, impressed me

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:22 - Mar 13 with 3230 viewsRobTheMonk

Some of those driven balls were quality. He'll learn loads being with Chambers.
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:22 - Mar 13 with 3231 viewsMrTown

Thought he raked some good balls into midfield and strikers.

Overall thought he was v dominant and commanding, obviously massively unlucky with the goal as the deflection looped the ball over his head and inch perfectly straight onto Webster’s (typical ITFC luck)

The only thing is sometimes he’ll panic on the ball and aimlessly boot it and you’re thinking why is no one telling him, just relax!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:23 - Mar 13 with 3222 viewsTractorJack

Think he was better, though he still managed one of his trademark lunges that luckily the ref played advantage on.
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:26 - Mar 13 with 3207 viewsunstableblue

Couple of very good drilled passes, read a couple of situations really well, and was quite strong in the air, BUT, made a couple of errors and mis-judgements, still don't think he looks that confident at times.

But not the 'worst town player ever' that someone suggests, ridiculous.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:36 - Mar 13 with 3158 viewsBlueBadger

Are we talking about the same Totoa Nsiala who's been constantly out of position, committing to rash tackles and giving the ball away cheaply and stupidly here, or another one that's an academy player?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:36 - Mar 13 with 3159 viewsITFC_Forever

Much better.... but still allowed himself to get beaten for their goal and managed an attempted maiming.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:41 - Mar 13 with 3117 viewsmaccyd9

Disagree.

At fault for their goal so not dominant when needed most and made that stupid lunge at the end which could have resulted in a possible red but certainly should have been a free kick in a dangerous position.

He will be fine in League 1 but he's miles off being a decent Championship CB.
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:54 - Mar 13 with 3054 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:41 - Mar 13 by maccyd9

Disagree.

At fault for their goal so not dominant when needed most and made that stupid lunge at the end which could have resulted in a possible red but certainly should have been a free kick in a dangerous position.

That's really harsh to blame him for the goal, took a huge deflection, short corner should've been prevented in the first place, the trajectory of the ball completely changed, when the ball is looping over you is a really hard one to defend.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Login to get fewer ads

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:04 - Mar 13 with 3031 viewsGarv

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:41 - Mar 13 by maccyd9

Disagree.

Lucky loopy cross. You can't say he wasn't dominant when it was needed most. If he hadn't been dominant the times he was dominant they might have scored and that would have been when it was needed most!

Apart from stopping the cross I don't see a lot you can do about the goal.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:12 - Mar 13 with 2998 viewsSitfcB

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:54 - Mar 13 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

That's really harsh to blame him for the goal, took a huge deflection, short corner should've been prevented in the first place, the trajectory of the ball completely changed, when the ball is looping over you is a really hard one to defend.

Short corner should’ve also been retaken!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:16 - Mar 13 with 2986 viewsITFC_Forever

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:12 - Mar 13 by SitfcB

A couple of inches doesn't make any difference. At least that's what I tell my wife...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:17 - Mar 13 with 2980 viewschicoazul

Toto is good but playing a bit of catch up after being overlooked for two players who don't belong to us properly anyway.
One of the best things about last night was how few of the short term/loan players were in the team, and how many of our actual real players were. And they looked pretty good as a team!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:18 - Mar 13 with 2974 viewsSitfcB

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:16 - Mar 13 by ITFC_Forever

A couple of inches doesn't make any difference. At least that's what I tell my wife...

I know in the grand scheme of things yes it doesn’t matter. But usually when a set piece is re-taken then they change the way it’s deivered.

COYB

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:24 - Mar 13 with 2960 viewsmaccyd9

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:54 - Mar 13 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

It was a hard ball to defend but for me he just got bullied out of it by Webster.

His game is built around his physical strengths and I just feel he should have handled Webster better.
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:24 - Mar 13 with 2957 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Definitely. And that sort of player suits Chambers too. Might as well play these two for the rest of the season now to build the connection for next year.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:38 - Mar 13 with 2912 viewsSitfcB

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:24 - Mar 13 by maccyd9

It was a hard ball to defend but for me he just got bullied out of it by Webster.

His game is built around his physical strengths and I just feel he should have handled Webster better.

Another goal conceded in the six yard box, Bart should’ve been out to claim that I thought.

COYB

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:47 - Mar 13 with 2895 viewsGeoffSentence

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:12 - Mar 13 by SitfcB

Why?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:50 - Mar 13 with 2882 viewsm14_blue

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:17 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

Toto is good but playing a bit of catch up after being overlooked for two players who don't belong to us properly anyway.
One of the best things about last night was how few of the short term/loan players were in the team, and how many of our actual real players were. And they looked pretty good as a team!

Spot on.

Has to be the approach for the rest of the season, with the possible exception of Keane.
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 19:27 - Mar 13 with 2679 viewsSitfcB

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:47 - Mar 13 by GeoffSentence

Why?

Ball not in the quadrant.

COYB

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 19:33 - Mar 13 with 2650 viewsstrikalite

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 19:27 - Mar 13 by SitfcB

Ball not in the quadrant.

Doesn't need to be now..
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 2629 viewsEireannach_gorm

That deflection turned a nothing cross into a perfect one.

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 19:57 - Mar 13 with 2609 viewscbower

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 09:38 - Mar 13 by SitfcB

Another goal conceded in the six yard box, Bart should’ve been out to claim that I thought.

Spot on Sitters. For all the talk of a return to form (and there were some fine saves on Saturday), he is fundamentally very weak on crosses. He instinctively backs to his line from the correct 2 yards out starting position in the hope of a point blank stop. Top class keepers would scream "keepers" and defenders would expect to be cleared out if they didn't get out of the way. 50% + of strikers would hear that call from a dominant keeper and bottle the challenge in the first place. Can't remember the last keeper we had that truly dominated the six yard box. One would be on my list, especially if Bart isn't part of the "hefty" wages cuts we have been hearing.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:25]

bluescouser

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 20:24 - Mar 13 with 2563 viewsWickets

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:36 - Mar 13 by ITFC_Forever

Much better.... but still allowed himself to get beaten for their goal and managed an attempted maiming.

Bit unlucky for the goal as Mr Town has pointed out the deflection gave him little or no chance .
Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 08:41 - Mar 14 with 2332 viewsflimflam

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 20:24 - Mar 13 by Wickets

Bit unlucky for the goal as Mr Town has pointed out the deflection gave him little or no chance .

Also Chalobah was slow pushing up which after the ball was played back to the player taking the corner who eventually crossed the ball in should of been the first thing they all done, ie step up a yard or two but Chalobah hung back and prevented that from happening.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 17:31 - Mar 14 with 2201 viewsWickets

Good too see Toto have a good game yesterday in my opinion on 19:57 - Mar 13 by cbower

Spot on Sitters. For all the talk of a return to form (and there were some fine saves on Saturday), he is fundamentally very weak on crosses. He instinctively backs to his line from the correct 2 yards out starting position in the hope of a point blank stop. Top class keepers would scream "keepers" and defenders would expect to be cleared out if they didn't get out of the way. 50% + of strikers would hear that call from a dominant keeper and bottle the challenge in the first place. Can't remember the last keeper we had that truly dominated the six yard box. One would be on my list, especially if Bart isn't part of the "hefty" wages cuts we have been hearing.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:25]

Sorry to say, as much as we love Bart,that is typical of his weaknesses also gets beat at near post too many times, if the shot that hit the post Tuesday was on target he would not have got too it. Room for improvement on his kicking. He really needs to improve these areas if he hopes to become an international keeper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024