Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently 10:59 - Mar 13 with 1319 viewspatrickswell

and that was a lack of heart. We waited ages for a Lambert picked ITFC to get anything from a game in which it trailed and now we have 4 drawn matches from a goal down as well as a 5th in which we were a man light, away from home for an hour. 3 of those draws against sides in the top 6 too. Impressive stuff, and tangible improvement as well.

If we can get more clinical with our chances and cut down on errors in our own box, then next season will be very interesting.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 10:59]
One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 11:05 - Mar 13 with 1281 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah - if we sort ourselves out in both boxes & maintain the current level inbetween then we’ll romp league 1 next war.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 11:09 - Mar 13 with 1248 viewsgtsb

One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 11:05 - Mar 13 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah - if we sort ourselves out in both boxes & maintain the current level inbetween then we’ll romp league 1 next war.

I reckon all football could be cancelled if we are at war.
One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 11:21 - Mar 13 with 1201 viewsclive_baker

It's easy to blame defeats on lack of heart, but it's not really addressing the issue. The reality is we've lacked quality throughout the season. We've not lost the games we have this season through a lack of effort.

Looking forward we need to build a side around Bart, Chambers, Downes, Bishop, Dozzell, Nolan, Judge, Edwards, Lancaster, Sears next season. Getting Huws fit would be a huge win but I'm not banking on it. Add in the likes of Kenlock, Emmanuel, Woolfenden, Nydam, Morris, young Idris etc and you've got the basis of a very competitive squad in L1.

The only real decisions to make if it were down to me would be on Nsiala, Jackson & Harrison. Given they're contracted to us, and I'm not sure there would be a long queue of clubs ready to take them it's probably a decision that'll be made for us anyway. They'll add a little lower league experience.

Move on Knudsen, Spence, Skuse, Ward, Dawkins, Gerken, Collins, Roberts, most I believe are out of contract. Bree, Elder, Quaner, Keane, Pennington, Chalobah will return to their parent clubs.

2 or 3 additions of quality in both boxes and we'll be there or thereabouts. Squad needs a real cleanse, it's bloated and full of averageness. I still think PL is the man to do it and can't be too critical of his recruitment given he's been scraping the barrel since Jan, but his judgement on Dawkins, Quaner and Elder especially is questionable.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 12:18 - Mar 13 with 1118 viewsCoco

One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 11:21 - Mar 13 by clive_baker

It's easy to blame defeats on lack of heart, but it's not really addressing the issue. The reality is we've lacked quality throughout the season. We've not lost the games we have this season through a lack of effort.

Looking forward we need to build a side around Bart, Chambers, Downes, Bishop, Dozzell, Nolan, Judge, Edwards, Lancaster, Sears next season. Getting Huws fit would be a huge win but I'm not banking on it. Add in the likes of Kenlock, Emmanuel, Woolfenden, Nydam, Morris, young Idris etc and you've got the basis of a very competitive squad in L1.

The only real decisions to make if it were down to me would be on Nsiala, Jackson & Harrison. Given they're contracted to us, and I'm not sure there would be a long queue of clubs ready to take them it's probably a decision that'll be made for us anyway. They'll add a little lower league experience.

Move on Knudsen, Spence, Skuse, Ward, Dawkins, Gerken, Collins, Roberts, most I believe are out of contract. Bree, Elder, Quaner, Keane, Pennington, Chalobah will return to their parent clubs.

2 or 3 additions of quality in both boxes and we'll be there or thereabouts. Squad needs a real cleanse, it's bloated and full of averageness. I still think PL is the man to do it and can't be too critical of his recruitment given he's been scraping the barrel since Jan, but his judgement on Dawkins, Quaner and Elder especially is questionable.

Elder was a last minute deal to cover the risk of Knudsen going.

Quaner was a punt on an experienced large presence and all that was available.

Dawkins was just a trusted pro on a free.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 12:49 - Mar 13 with 1055 viewsGarv

One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 12:18 - Mar 13 by Coco

Elder was a last minute deal to cover the risk of Knudsen going.

Quaner was a punt on an experienced large presence and all that was available.

Dawkins was just a trusted pro on a free.

Quaner was a half decent recruit for a team bottom of the league in January. Also we brought Keane alongside him who has been better. Quaner is miles ahead of Jackson and better than Harrison.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

One criticism I made of Lambert’s ITFC doesn’t seem to hold water presently on 14:41 - Mar 13 with 897 viewsIllinoisblue

if by lack of heart you meant lack of goalscorer/s, then yes.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024