Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde 14:58 - Mar 13 with 2119 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/13/theresa-may-deal-europe-eu

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:03 - Mar 13 with 1747 viewsJ2BLUE

Certainly appeals to the Guardian base.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:06 - Mar 13 with 1725 viewsBlueBadger

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:03 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

This can't be right, right-wing types are always telling me that lefties are desperate to make everybody poor. Brexit is a very good good way of ensuring we((a few parasitic venture capitalists aside) get poorer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:07 - Mar 13 with 1726 viewsSteve_M

"Corbyn now seems to be back to pushing his phantom Brexit deal, as opposed to the second referendum he briefly suggested was Labour policy. I know rebelling against the leadership is Corbyn’s comfort zone, but it does make you look a historic tit when you are the leadership."

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:07 - Mar 13 with 1721 viewsgiant_stow

I like this bit the most:

"If it feels unfair to lump most of the House of Commons in together, please don’t let it. It must not be forgotten that MPs voted 498 to 114 to trigger article 50 two years ago, apparently without a clue what the predictable implications of negotiating against the clock with a much stronger opponent were. Most of those 498 MPs are a reminder than no one in this country should ever suffer from impostor syndrome again. I really do hope to see as many of them as possible at the eventual public inquiry."

... it was obvious to a nobody like me that triggering article 50 so early was a bum move - you could see that by how desperately the EU wanted that at the time - why did they do it?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:11 - Mar 13 with 1695 viewsJ2BLUE

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:07 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

I like this bit the most:

"If it feels unfair to lump most of the House of Commons in together, please don’t let it. It must not be forgotten that MPs voted 498 to 114 to trigger article 50 two years ago, apparently without a clue what the predictable implications of negotiating against the clock with a much stronger opponent were. Most of those 498 MPs are a reminder than no one in this country should ever suffer from impostor syndrome again. I really do hope to see as many of them as possible at the eventual public inquiry."

... it was obvious to a nobody like me that triggering article 50 so early was a bum move - you could see that by how desperately the EU wanted that at the time - why did they do it?

When would you have triggered it?

Truly impaired.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:13 - Mar 13 with 1685 viewsSpruceMoose

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:11 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

1st of Never

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:14 - Mar 13 with 1687 viewsSteve_M

When we had a bit of a clue about what we wanted from Brexit perhaps? Just a vague hint of a plan would have been nice.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:14 - Mar 13 with 1693 viewsfactual_blue

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:07 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

"Corbyn now seems to be back to pushing his phantom Brexit deal, as opposed to the second referendum he briefly suggested was Labour policy. I know rebelling against the leadership is Corbyn’s comfort zone, but it does make you look a historic tit when you are the leadership."

“If we walk away,” David [Davis] breezed breezily on Tuesday, shortly before U-turning and voting for a deal he had spent months pissing all over, “What can they do? They cannot invade you, can they?” More’s the pity. If only there was an option for “invasion by competent people”. They don’t have to be FROM the continent, but they do have to BE continent.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 15:20]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:15 - Mar 13 with 1681 viewsfactual_blue

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:13 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

1st of Never

Or whenever J2 can cook properly, whichever is the later.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:18 - Mar 13 with 1673 viewsgiant_stow

When we'd decided what we wanted.

(edit: sorry Steve, honestly hadn;t read your comment before writing mine)
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 15:18]

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:18 - Mar 13 with 1670 viewsBlueBadger

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:18 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

When we'd decided what we wanted.

(edit: sorry Steve, honestly hadn;t read your comment before writing mine)
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 15:18]

I thought we knew that, It's 'blue passports and no foreigners'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:20 - Mar 13 with 1656 viewsSpruceMoose

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:18 - Mar 13 by BlueBadger

I thought we knew that, It's 'blue passports and no foreigners'.

Luckily my beautiful burgundy EU branded passport is still valid for another decade.

You can shove your blue passport up your jacksie. I don't want to be confused for an American when I'm waiting at immigration.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:22 - Mar 13 with 1639 viewsJ2BLUE

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:14 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

When we had a bit of a clue about what we wanted from Brexit perhaps? Just a vague hint of a plan would have been nice.

Either the government would have come up with a plan which was immediately rejected or parliament would never have agreed to anything.

We've probably needed this 2.5 years of chaos to eventually forget the whole thing.

Truly impaired.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:25 - Mar 13 with 1623 viewsgiant_stow

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:22 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Either the government would have come up with a plan which was immediately rejected or parliament would never have agreed to anything.

We've probably needed this 2.5 years of chaos to eventually forget the whole thing.

How nice would it have been to be in that state of disagreement without a clock ticking. dumarses.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:25 - Mar 13 with 1619 viewsSwansea_Blue

Meaning?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:26 - Mar 13 with 1609 viewsgiant_stow

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:25 - Mar 13 by Swansea_Blue

Meaning?

supercilious, I think.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:27 - Mar 13 with 1604 viewsJ2BLUE

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:20 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Luckily my beautiful burgundy EU branded passport is still valid for another decade.

You can shove your blue passport up your jacksie. I don't want to be confused for an American when I'm waiting at immigration.

We could buy 17.4m blue passport holders. Might solve the biggest issue.

Truly impaired.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:27 - Mar 13 with 1605 viewsSpruceMoose

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:25 - Mar 13 by Swansea_Blue

Meaning?

The people who were right about which way they should vote the first time round and not fook up the country. I presume.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:27 - Mar 13 with 1600 viewseireblue

Me personally, after the civil service had done some work on the implications of leaving and the things policy makers should consider for all areas of integration with the EU.
That would have included issues with respect to honouring the GFA.

A range of options and outcomes to be published, along with practicalities of implementation.

A consultative period for industries affected by Brexit to add their comments

Then have a cross-party parliamentary assessment of all of the above, to determine the policy that the UK would follow, with of course follow-up parliamentary votes to endorse the policy options.

Then the UK would have a clearly defined and open set of objectives and mechanisms to obtain those objectives.

All done in public, within the view of the EU. So although you can't negotiate with the EU until after the triggering of article 50, they are aware of what the UK is doing.

Then trigger article 50.

And turn up to a consultative and co-operative exit process, but not like this:

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:27 - Mar 13 with 1600 viewsfactual_blue

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:20 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

I've ordered this passport holder

https://rlv.zcache.co.uk/european_union_flag_passport_holder_eu_cover-rdddf9df5d

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:28 - Mar 13 with 1595 viewsNo9

Yes, her & John Crace always worth reading
I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:42 - Mar 13 with 1562 viewsBlueBadger

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:27 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

We could buy 17.4m blue passport holders. Might solve the biggest issue.

You could be onto something here.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:56 - Mar 13 with 1517 viewsRadlett_blue

You might want to reconsider, unless you already know that Piers Morgan has been there before.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 16:00 - Mar 13 with 1503 viewsgiant_stow

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:56 - Mar 13 by Radlett_blue

You might want to reconsider, unless you already know that Piers Morgan has been there before.

really?! no!!!!

she's dead to me.

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 16:10 - Mar 13 with 1481 viewsNo9

I think I'm in love with Marina Hyde on 15:07 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

Do you mean the ideas the EU were positive about?

EU welcomes labour proposals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024