Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green Shoots 18:44 - Mar 13 with 441 viewscressi

I definitely can see improvement think when the summer comes and Lambert clears the dead wood the loans etc and brings in a few off his own strikers maybe a keeper if we lose Bart and a couple of defenders think we are blessed with youngsters coming through thanks to Klub and Nash .Feel exciting times may return remember Burley coming losing 9-0 at old Trafford was there then. Lower level but can sense it again.
Green Shoots on 18:51 - Mar 13 with 425 viewslowhouseblue

the youngsters are exciting and we have other decent players i hope we can keep. but i'm really looking forward to august and the feeling of starting again from scratch. new division, lambert with his own squad for the first time, and writing off and drawing a line under all that has gone before. it feels as we've built up this huge weight of accumulated historic crap from keane onwards - and next season really should be a fresh start. i want to feel engaged with it all in a way that's been missing for an incredibly long time.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024