Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Resignations incoming... 19:28 - Mar 13 with 1932 viewsZedRodgers

No, not at the moment

Resignations incoming... on 19:30 - Mar 13 with 1895 viewsJ2BLUE

Let us know when Corbyn resigns.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Resignations incoming... on 19:39 - Mar 13 with 1852 viewsZedRodgers

Resignations incoming... on 19:30 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Let us know when Corbyn resigns.

Okay but if you find out first then promise to remember to tell Zed.

No, not at the moment

Resignations incoming... on 19:44 - Mar 13 with 1817 viewsJ2BLUE

Resignations incoming... on 19:39 - Mar 13 by ZedRodgers

Okay but if you find out first then promise to remember to tell Zed.

Will do.

Truly impaired.

Resignations incoming... on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 1808 viewsZedRodgers

Resignations incoming... on 19:44 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Will do.

Okay

No, not at the moment

Resignations incoming... on 19:47 - Mar 13 with 1795 viewsfooters

Clearly the signs of a party in COMPLETE MELTDOWN over its leadership... Shocking stuff.

footers is deeply worried about the Conservative Party.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Resignations incoming... on 19:59 - Mar 13 with 1733 viewsjimmyvet

Resignations incoming... on 19:47 - Mar 13 by footers

Clearly the signs of a party in COMPLETE MELTDOWN over its leadership... Shocking stuff.

footers is deeply worried about the Conservative Party.

And still with how divided and hopeless this bunch are they are ahead in polling and way ahead with the bookies to win the next election that’s even more shocking and a terrible reflection on the invisible great leader.
Resignations incoming... on 20:01 - Mar 13 with 1709 viewsfooters

Resignations incoming... on 19:59 - Mar 13 by jimmyvet

And still with how divided and hopeless this bunch are they are ahead in polling and way ahead with the bookies to win the next election that’s even more shocking and a terrible reflection on the invisible great leader.

How's the audiobook coming along, "bright lad"?

One would have thought one so bright would have noticed the necessity of another full-stop somewhere in that rant... Jus' sayin'.

Resignations incoming... on 20:04 - Mar 13 with 1683 viewsPinewoodblue

Sky are suggesting as many as 17 holders of government office have defied the conservative whip. Four of them cabinet members.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Resignations incoming... on 20:08 - Mar 13 with 1661 viewsjimmyvet

Resignations incoming... on 20:01 - Mar 13 by footers

How's the audiobook coming along, "bright lad"?

One would have thought one so bright would have noticed the necessity of another full-stop somewhere in that rant... Jus' sayin'.

I have no idea of your life skills or indeed success in life but I suspect based on your postings it is pretty limited and based mainly on envy and disappointment, but thanks for your guidance.
Resignations incoming... on 20:10 - Mar 13 with 1649 viewsgiant_stow

Resignations incoming... on 20:04 - Mar 13 by Pinewoodblue

Sky are suggesting as many as 17 holders of government office have defied the conservative whip. Four of them cabinet members.

Theres a government?

Can someone explain wtfs going on pretty please?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Resignations incoming... on 20:10 - Mar 13 with 1647 viewsSpruceMoose

Resignations incoming... on 20:08 - Mar 13 by jimmyvet

I have no idea of your life skills or indeed success in life but I suspect based on your postings it is pretty limited and based mainly on envy and disappointment, but thanks for your guidance.

Did someone say 'Projection'?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Resignations incoming... on 20:14 - Mar 13 with 1627 viewsfooters

Resignations incoming... on 20:08 - Mar 13 by jimmyvet

Woah there, sausage! Only the other day you were calling Dianne Abbott a bit 'dim' to have attained a 2.2 in History from Cambridge. Where did you go to uni, what subject did you study and your final grade, please? I'd just like to see how you can judge someone else's dimness.

You were in the army, so I suspect you must be officer class on the back of your academic successes?

Edit: I am actually confusing two idiots with this bit!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:20]

Resignations incoming... on 20:14 - Mar 13 with 1617 viewsfooters

Resignations incoming... on 20:10 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Did someone say 'Projection'?

Don't confuse him. He's probably off looking for a bulb and bedsheet now.

Resignations incoming... on 20:24 - Mar 13 with 1538 viewsjimmyvet

Resignations incoming... on 20:14 - Mar 13 by footers

Woah there, sausage! Only the other day you were calling Dianne Abbott a bit 'dim' to have attained a 2.2 in History from Cambridge. Where did you go to uni, what subject did you study and your final grade, please? I'd just like to see how you can judge someone else's dimness.

You were in the army, so I suspect you must be officer class on the back of your academic successes?

Edit: I am actually confusing two idiots with this bit!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:20]

Listen I don’t want a personal spat on here indeed I can see in business you have had a rough time recently and I suspect you are not Dim!

For the record my success has come from business over decades not attending uni at 18.

Anyway I like bantering with you and won’t get into a personal slanging match... good luck in your future ventures!
Resignations incoming... on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 1526 viewsJ2BLUE

Resignations incoming... on 20:24 - Mar 13 by jimmyvet

Listen I don’t want a personal spat on here indeed I can see in business you have had a rough time recently and I suspect you are not Dim!

For the record my success has come from business over decades not attending uni at 18.

Anyway I like bantering with you and won’t get into a personal slanging match... good luck in your future ventures!

For the record I have had no success and continue to fall well short of my potential.

Truly impaired.

Resignations incoming... on 20:27 - Mar 13 with 1516 viewsfooters

Resignations incoming... on 20:24 - Mar 13 by jimmyvet

Good man. And thank you, we have now all parted ways, sadly. Business is a cruel mistress. And fraudsters are in every walk of life.

God bless you x

Resignations incoming... on 20:33 - Mar 13 with 1475 viewsjimmyvet

Resignations incoming... on 20:27 - Mar 13 by footers

Good man. And thank you, we have now all parted ways, sadly. Business is a cruel mistress. And fraudsters are in every walk of life.

God bless you x

They definitely are and unfortunately you sometimes don’t see it until it is too late.

Back to pleasant banter and differences of opinion I am genuinely very sad that I dont see a way out of this mess with the 2 parties currently and it effects all our lives. I genuinely believe if Labour was led by a more moderate leadership the moderates in the Tory party would bring this government down but with Corbyn and co leading it they won’t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024