Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20:57 - Mar 13 with 2866 views_

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 20:59 - Mar 13 with 1850 viewsgrimboy

Night night.
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:01 - Mar 13 with 1832 viewsfactual_blue

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 20:59 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Night night.

You need to be cured.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:03 - Mar 13 with 1825 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:01 - Mar 13 by factual_blue

You need to be cured.

I was talking to you numptys night night.
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:06 - Mar 13 with 1807 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:03 - Mar 13 by grimboy

I was talking to you numptys night night.

We are on the way to getting our country back!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 1786 viewsKievthegreat

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:06 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Taking back control!
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 1777 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:10 - Mar 13 by Kievthegreat

Taking back control!

Out means in! Burgundy passports for ever!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 1773 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:06 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

We? I’ve already told you stop baiting me.
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 1755 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:13 - Mar 13 by grimboy

We? I’ve already told you stop baiting me.

Not even referring to you. I'm talking about us true Patriots. Butt out.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 21:16]

Login to get fewer ads

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:17 - Mar 13 with 1733 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:15 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Not even referring to you. I'm talking about us true Patriots. Butt out.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 21:16]

Hahaha says the yank.
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:18 - Mar 13 with 1720 viewsfooters

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:17 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Hahaha says the yank.

Hi Benters!

How's Mullysplace1 getting on?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:20 - Mar 13 with 1706 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:17 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Hahaha says the yank.

My vote counts the same as yours, dude.

Currently enjoying a fine North Eastern IPA while feeling hopeful my country is on the right path. It'll be a pleasant thing to come home in April, back to the welcoming bosom of the EU.

Cheers Grimmy x

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:23 - Mar 13 with 1682 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:20 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

My vote counts the same as yours, dude.

Currently enjoying a fine North Eastern IPA while feeling hopeful my country is on the right path. It'll be a pleasant thing to come home in April, back to the welcoming bosom of the EU.

Cheers Grimmy x

Your welcome safe trip hey....
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:25 - Mar 13 with 1665 viewsHerbivore

Gammon is best served with egg on its face.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:26 - Mar 13 with 1665 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:23 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Oh I'll be safe alright! Safe right in the bosoms of the EU.

They see me motorboatin', they be hatin'.

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:27 - Mar 13 with 1658 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:25 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

Gammon is best served with egg on its face.

Really not on a spotty face like your own.
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1650 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:27 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Grimmers likes his egg served on skin like a babies bottom.

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1640 viewsfooters

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:27 - Mar 13 by grimboy

You've worked on your punctuation, I'll give you that .

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1638 viewsfactual_blue

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:23 - Mar 13 by grimboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1641 viewsfactual_blue

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1638 viewsfactual_blue

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1644 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:26 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Oh I'll be safe alright! Safe right in the bosoms of the EU.

They see me motorboatin', they be hatin'.

Hahaha you really are thick if you think I care about anything you do.
Us British people will be on our way out of the EU but that should not worry you.
Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1637 viewsSpruceMoose

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:29 - Mar 13 by grimboy

Us British people will be on our way out of the EU but that should not worry you.

You seem to care a lot. You mention it every day. Every single day in fact.

Funny way of not caring. Kinda like how the UK has a funny way of leaving the EU

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1620 viewsfooters

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:29 - Mar 13 by grimboy

And you really are thick if you think we don't notice your multiple accounts.

Please, seek help. And English lessons.

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1613 viewsJ2BLUE

Can I ask you a question mate? Not baiting, genuinely interested. If Brexit doesn't happen how will you react? Lets say May gets pissed off and puts it back to the people and remain wins 55-45 against leave.How would you react to that?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:34 - Mar 13 with 1616 viewsgrimboy

Gammons everywhere that were desperate for a no deal Brexit... on 21:31 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

You seem to care a lot. You mention it every day. Every single day in fact.

Funny way of not caring. Kinda like how the UK has a funny way of leaving the EU

Funny that I’m not on here every day your fixation with me must end yank.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024