Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a time for FB to go down 21:09 - Mar 13 with 1151 viewsStokieBlue

Can you imagine the level of nonsense on there tonight after those votes?

Not entirely sure the Independent need to run a live blog on the outages:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-down-liv

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What a time for FB to go down on 21:14 - Mar 13 with 1125 viewsSpruceMoose

I thought you said they were running a live blog on the outrages.

Am disappointed they aren't.

"Coming live from a Wetherspoons near you..."

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a time for FB to go down on 21:16 - Mar 13 with 1110 viewsfooters

This has been heavily touted on the Sun news comments section... yes, I wanted to see some sh1t being lost.

Treason, hang them, etc. Bingo card marked off, now back to reality!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What a time for FB to go down on 21:19 - Mar 13 with 1081 viewsSeablu

Facebook is a festering cesspit of misinformation and depressing ignorance at the best of times.
Just imagine the huge number of braindead drones currently staring blankly at their smartphones in complete and utter incomprehension.
I need to share my sh*thouse selfie, a photo of my chicken nuggets and something about foreigners ruining my life.
Is it back up yet?
What a time for FB to go down on 21:20 - Mar 13 with 1075 viewsfooters

What a time for FB to go down on 21:19 - Mar 13 by Seablu

Facebook is a festering cesspit of misinformation and depressing ignorance at the best of times.
Just imagine the huge number of braindead drones currently staring blankly at their smartphones in complete and utter incomprehension.
I need to share my sh*thouse selfie, a photo of my chicken nuggets and something about foreigners ruining my life.
Is it back up yet?

When it is will you accept my friend request?

What a time for FB to go down on 21:26 - Mar 13 with 1049 viewsStokieBlue

Is it back up yet?

Exactly.

Luckily I don't use it, just thought the timing was great.

SB

What a time for FB to go down on 21:28 - Mar 13 with 1043 viewsZedRodgers

What a time for FB to go down on 21:16 - Mar 13 by footers

This has been heavily touted on the Sun news comments section... yes, I wanted to see some sh1t being lost.

Treason, hang them, etc. Bingo card marked off, now back to reality!

Some astonishing stuff in the Daily Mail after yesterday’s vote.

It’s not actually that far off some of the posts on the latter pages of Brexit threads on here. “May Betrayed Britain” from No Deal Now, United Kingdom sounds remarkably like some of our twtd comrades who have been somewhat quieter over the lass couple of evenings.

No, not at the moment

What a time for FB to go down on 21:31 - Mar 13 with 1027 viewsfooters

What a time for FB to go down on 21:26 - Mar 13 by StokieBlue

Exactly.

Luckily I don't use it, just thought the timing was great.

SB

There actually seem to be some odd techie goings-on tonight. JustEat has just sent me the same text five times. Probably just coincidence but maybe a connection?

The bourbon brisket was nice, though. I just don't need to know that my rider is on his way when I have already scoffed. He's more than welcome to drop another if he likes...!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 21:44]

What a time for FB to go down on 21:44 - Mar 13 with 987 viewsStokieBlue

What a time for FB to go down on 21:31 - Mar 13 by footers

There actually seem to be some odd techie goings-on tonight. JustEat has just sent me the same text five times. Probably just coincidence but maybe a connection?

The bourbon brisket was nice, though. I just don't need to know that my rider is on his way when I have already scoffed. He's more than welcome to drop another if he likes...!
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 21:44]

It seems to be a non-malicious routing issue so lots of things are likely to be a bit messed up.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

What a time for FB to go down on 23:14 - Mar 13 with 877 viewsOwainG1992

Is it back up yet?

To be fair I tried sending a f*cking hilarious message abusing my mate on WhatsApp and it wont send. I'm broken.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

What a time for FB to go down on 00:09 - Mar 14 with 823 viewsEireannach_gorm

What a time for FB to go down on 21:28 - Mar 13 by ZedRodgers

Some astonishing stuff in the Daily Mail after yesterday’s vote.

It’s not actually that far off some of the posts on the latter pages of Brexit threads on here. “May Betrayed Britain” from No Deal Now, United Kingdom sounds remarkably like some of our twtd comrades who have been somewhat quieter over the lass couple of evenings.

This one is superb.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024