Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Stroud again on Saturday 10:20 - Mar 14 with 1466 viewsPhilTWTD

I know he has fans on here.
Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 14:52 - Jan 3 with 1143 viewsRobTheMonk

Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:23 - Mar 14 by ITFC_Forever

Foul. Foul. Foul. Foul. No, not there, over there. Foul. Throw In (not sure who to though, so I'll guess). Foul. Penalty to whoever ITFC are playing against, just for the fun of it. Foul. Foul. Foul. Not a foul, despite the attempted castration.

Minor foul, but the team is breaking with 4+ players and in obvious possession. Nah, we're bringing it back.
Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:20 - Mar 14 with 1451 viewsBlueBadger

Phil, you terrible scamp. I bet you'll be posting up another Mick interview later as well, just to mix it up a bit as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:22 - Mar 14 with 1442 viewsPJH

Wonderful, Keane and Stroud on the same day.
Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:23 - Mar 14 with 1438 viewsITFC_Forever

Foul. Foul. Foul. Foul. No, not there, over there. Foul. Throw In (not sure who to though, so I'll guess). Foul. Penalty to whoever ITFC are playing against, just for the fun of it. Foul. Foul. Foul. Not a foul, despite the attempted castration.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:25 - Mar 14 with 1417 viewsPJH

Yeah, good job that the result does not matter to us.

It would be funny if the inevitable cock up when it comes manages to infuriate Keane.
Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:27 - Mar 14 with 1404 viewsTractorCam

Is there only 5 referees now or something? Every match preview the referee seems to have done a game of ours over the last couple of months.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:46 - Mar 14 with 1326 viewsportmanpensioner

Stroud + Keane what are the odds on Keane getting sent to the stands?
Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:50 - Mar 14 with 1316 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Troll / Ban!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

ffs on 10:51 - Mar 14 with 1313 viewsDyland

As if last night wasn't bad enough.

Yeh right this season.

FFS

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 10:56 - Mar 14 with 1303 viewsDyland

Wasn't he also officiating when we were given offside from a throw in... last season or the one before if memory serves (which it doesn't)...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 09:52 - Mar 15 with 1077 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keith Stroud again on Saturday on 14:52 - Jan 3 by RobTheMonk

Minor foul, but the team is breaking with 4+ players and in obvious possession. Nah, we're bringing it back.

Edit - Oops, wish I read other post before just duplicating. Nothing to see here

Peeep!
"There. No, not there, back a bit. Bit more. 2 inches to the left. Forward an inch. Yes there".

Peeep!
Take it again, I wasn't ready. No, back to where it was. Back. Back. Too far. Forward a foot. No, not to the right, straight forward. Now you've gone to far. Back 3 inches. Just a bit to the left. Yes, there.

Peep!
"Throw in. N ot from there, take it again. Get back. Back. Back. Forward a foot. There. No, don't run up. Back again. Back. Stop, there. Yes there. Hold on, substitution".

Rinse and fkn repeat for 90 painful minutes!
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 9:53]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024