Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? 10:40 - Mar 14 with 632 viewsDubtractor

http://www.itnproductions.co.uk/news/video-steve-bakers-catastrophic-brexit-inte

What a dumbo.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? on 10:48 - Mar 14 with 593 viewsNo9

Maybe not so dumb, if Ch 4 is correct he maybe making money (a lot?) out of this via his non political employer.
Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? on 10:48 - Mar 14 with 587 viewsfactual_blue

Would six feet of earth be the appropriate covering?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Utter buffoon on 10:49 - Mar 14 with 591 viewsDyland

The bloke can't even speak. Sure he's a fantastic negotiator.

Btw... it's not a catastrophe, it's a disaster.

#Jerseys

(runs away)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? on 10:52 - Mar 14 with 581 viewsDarth_Koont

So he's political, self-serving and incompetent even with the English language?

You gotta love our modern politicians.

Pronouns: He/Him

Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? on 10:53 - Mar 14 with 566 viewsjeera

Makes you feel safe doesn't it.

They've got this.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? on 11:25 - Mar 14 with 490 viewsHerbivore

Just for a minute let it sink in that the past 3 years (at least) of UK politics has been all about pandering to feckless w@nkpuffins like him. Let that sink in.

I'm getting out of the country.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? on 11:27 - Mar 14 with 482 viewsBlueBadger

Have we covered thicky ERG/Brexit man Stephen Baker yet? on 11:25 - Mar 14 by Herbivore

Just for a minute let it sink in that the past 3 years (at least) of UK politics has been all about pandering to feckless w@nkpuffins like him. Let that sink in.

I'm getting out of the country.

'We must respect these people's Very Real Concerns' went the cry. Trouble is, their Very Real Concerns are usually based on exaggeration, misunderstanding, ignorance and out-and-out-lies and tell them this is
Very Bad.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024