Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum 18:00 - Mar 14 with 15912 viewspickles110564

As it was agreed in their party conference, i said at the time Corbyn would not allow it.
i was shouted down by several saying that Corbyn would back one, how come they have just rejected the vote to have one?
Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 18:03 - Mar 14 with 4460 viewsSpruceMoose

Who thought Corbyn was going to back a 2nd referendum? They be idiots!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 18:03 - Mar 14 with 4461 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Corbyn is desperate to give up the leadership. I can't think of any other reason he would want a general election unless he wants to lose heavily and give it all up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 18:10 - Mar 14 with 4436 viewsNo9

Do you understand parliamentary processes?
Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 18:10 - Mar 14 with 4433 viewsHerbivore

Really confused is your default state.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 18:29 - Mar 14 with 4407 viewsfooters

They're sticking to parliamentary process and merely voting through the extension today- it doesn't rule out a second referendum. Keeping their powder dry for later.

Hope this helps.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:11 - Mar 14 with 4351 viewsPinewoodblue

A second referendum, especially if this was pushed through by Labour, would destroy the Labour party.

If Labour pushed a remain vote, Labour stands to lose support away from London. Sit on the fence and they lose seats in London.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:12 - Mar 14 with 4342 viewsfooters

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:11 - Mar 14 by Pinewoodblue

A second referendum, especially if this was pushed through by Labour, would destroy the Labour party.

If Labour pushed a remain vote, Labour stands to lose support away from London. Sit on the fence and they lose seats in London.

Or they gain the support and admiration of 48% of the country.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:14 - Mar 14 with 4334 viewsSpruceMoose

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:12 - Mar 14 by footers

After a lifetime of voting for them, I won't be voting Labour in the next GE*

*Unless they promise me a second referendum. Such is the desperate need to avert leaving the EU in my mind.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:18 - Mar 14 with 4315 viewsfooters

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:14 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

After a lifetime of voting for them, I won't be voting Labour in the next GE*

*Unless they promise me a second referendum. Such is the desperate need to avert leaving the EU in my mind.

We can't lose you and your precious postal votes to the hated Independent Group splitters! I shall be writing to my local MP on the matter... Citizen Corbyn.

He may even read out your heartfelt letter at PMQs next week!

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:19 - Mar 14 with 4314 viewsSpruceMoose

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:18 - Mar 14 by footers

We can't lose you and your precious postal votes to the hated Independent Group splitters! I shall be writing to my local MP on the matter... Citizen Corbyn.

He may even read out your heartfelt letter at PMQs next week!

I doubt the splitters will be running in my constituency!

I quite like Sandy Martin, but I can't support his party right now. Unless they give me a referendum. Then I'll swallow it down and give them my vote.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:22 - Mar 14 with 4291 viewsBloomBlue

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:12 - Mar 14 by footers

The Lib's offered it at the last GE and the British public wasn't interested in the option.
Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:23 - Mar 14 with 4294 viewsJ2BLUE

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:19 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

I doubt the splitters will be running in my constituency!

I quite like Sandy Martin, but I can't support his party right now. Unless they give me a referendum. Then I'll swallow it down and give them my vote.

Sandy Martin is a tool. I regret my part in overthrowing Ben Gummer.

Truly impaired.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:24 - Mar 14 with 4287 viewsfooters

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:22 - Mar 14 by BloomBlue

The Lib's offered it at the last GE and the British public wasn't interested in the option.

Yeah but who's going to vote for that bunch of sandal-wearing tarts?

Another vote is only fair. After all, this time people will actually know what they're voting for!

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:25 - Mar 14 with 4280 viewsSpruceMoose

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:23 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Sandy Martin is a tool. I regret my part in overthrowing Ben Gummer.

My experiences of him are different. Maybe he didn't like your eggs!

Gummer, in my dealings with him, was everything that was wrong with politics.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:31 - Mar 14 with 4264 viewsZedRodgers

Things should be even clearer for you since the official People’s Vote campaign have said pushing for a 2nd ref tonight was a waste of time.

You can’t have a 2nd referendum without deciding on what would fill the void next to remain on the ballot paper. It doesn’t make any sense. HoC need to decide on what leaving is first. The votes over the last 3 days have effectively mean there is no leave option at the moment. Campaigning for a 2nd ref which asks “do you want to stay in the EU or carry on trying to find a way of leaving?” is utter nonsense and would have even less support in the HoC than the people’s vote amendments/motions which have already failed.

Sleep on it and come back to me.

No, not at the moment

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:33 - Mar 14 with 4256 viewsSpruceMoose

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:31 - Mar 14 by ZedRodgers

Things should be even clearer for you since the official People’s Vote campaign have said pushing for a 2nd ref tonight was a waste of time.

You can’t have a 2nd referendum without deciding on what would fill the void next to remain on the ballot paper. It doesn’t make any sense. HoC need to decide on what leaving is first. The votes over the last 3 days have effectively mean there is no leave option at the moment. Campaigning for a 2nd ref which asks “do you want to stay in the EU or carry on trying to find a way of leaving?” is utter nonsense and would have even less support in the HoC than the people’s vote amendments/motions which have already failed.

Really enjoyed your work as the homeless man in Hungry btw Zeddy.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:33 - Mar 14 with 4255 viewsJ2BLUE

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:25 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

My experiences of him are different. Maybe he didn't like your eggs!

Gummer, in my dealings with him, was everything that was wrong with politics.

Are you one of those people who regularly contact their MP?

Truly impaired.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:35 - Mar 14 with 4253 viewsSpruceMoose

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:33 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Are you one of those people who regularly contact their MP?

No. That kind of stuff is pointless.

My contact was in the professional realm.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:44 - Mar 14 with 4238 viewsZedRodgers

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:33 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

Really enjoyed your work as the homeless man in Hungry btw Zeddy.

Thanks. Quite a moving piece and one that I’m proud of.

I wrote my own line(s) for it.

No, not at the moment

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:45 - Mar 14 with 4235 viewsSpruceMoose

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:44 - Mar 14 by ZedRodgers

Thanks. Quite a moving piece and one that I’m proud of.

I wrote my own line(s) for it.

The way you delivered it between bites of pigeon was mesmerising.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:48 - Mar 14 with 4228 viewsNo9

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:11 - Mar 14 by Pinewoodblue

But the tories can have as many votes as they want as long as it gives the what they want
democracy for the tories only then?
Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:57 - Mar 14 with 4209 viewsPinewoodblue

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:48 - Mar 14 by No9

But the tories can have as many votes as they want as long as it gives the what they want
democracy for the tories only then?

Different subject . There is a danger that we will end up with the London Labour party .

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 20:05 - Mar 14 with 4190 viewspickles110564

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:31 - Mar 14 by ZedRodgers

If there was another vote, the only possible questions would be May's deal or no deal.
We have already given the choice of remain and it was rejected.
Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 20:06 - Mar 14 with 4184 viewsHerbivore

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 20:05 - Mar 14 by pickles110564

If there was another vote, the only possible questions would be May's deal or no deal.
We have already given the choice of remain and it was rejected.

Nope.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 20:08 - Mar 14 with 4177 viewsNo9

Really confused now - Zed said they would push for a 2nd Referendum on 19:57 - Mar 14 by Pinewoodblue

Different subject . There is a danger that we will end up with the London Labour party .

Always labours fault?
Never the tories?
Where have you been for the last 9 years that we've had a tory administration?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024