Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well said Sadiq 19:38 - Mar 14 with 1623 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well said Sadiq on 19:56 - Mar 14 with 1570 viewsBerkshire_Blue

What should have been happening for the past two years was MPs working out how to leave the EU and honouring the referendum, as they promised. Instead they have wasted it playing power games. The public had the final say on Brexit in 2016 and some people will want us to go on having the final say until we get it'right'. Just as happened when Ireland voted against the Lisbon Treaty and were made to have another go and vote for it.
Our MPs are a bunch of charlatans and when mine comes around asking for my vote, I'll ask him if the Election goes against him, will he demand another one straight away?
Well said Sadiq on 20:01 - Mar 14 with 1554 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow he's gone for it there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well said Sadiq on 22:12 - Mar 14 with 1443 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well said Sadiq on 19:56 - Mar 14 by Berkshire_Blue

What should have been happening for the past two years was MPs working out how to leave the EU and honouring the referendum, as they promised. Instead they have wasted it playing power games. The public had the final say on Brexit in 2016 and some people will want us to go on having the final say until we get it'right'. Just as happened when Ireland voted against the Lisbon Treaty and were made to have another go and vote for it.
Our MPs are a bunch of charlatans and when mine comes around asking for my vote, I'll ask him if the Election goes against him, will he demand another one straight away?

My mum lives in Maidenhead.....she doesn't vote for her MP!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well said Sadiq on 22:23 - Mar 14 with 1404 viewsfooters

By 'they' you of course mean the Conservative Party.

Heath in a skirt.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well said Sadiq on 23:39 - Mar 14 with 1330 viewsEwan_Oozami

There shouldn't have been any working out involved - the referendum result was perfectly clear - leave the EU immediately, leave all the associated institutions and not pay the EU a penny - that's what was voted for surely?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Well said Sadiq on 10:16 - Mar 15 with 1173 viewsChampionship

Well said Sadiq on 23:39 - Mar 14 by Ewan_Oozami

There shouldn't have been any working out involved - the referendum result was perfectly clear - leave the EU immediately, leave all the associated institutions and not pay the EU a penny - that's what was voted for surely?

Absolutely not.
Well said Sadiq on 10:18 - Mar 15 with 1168 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well said Sadiq on 23:39 - Mar 14 by Ewan_Oozami

That was not what was voted for.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well said Sadiq on 10:26 - Mar 15 with 1147 viewschicoazul

Well said Sadiq on 22:23 - Mar 14 by footers

By 'they' you of course mean the Conservative Party.

Heath in a skirt.

Ted Heath was generally good and competent though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Well said Sadiq on 10:43 - Mar 15 with 1119 viewsZedRodgers

Well said Sadiq on 22:12 - Mar 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

My mum lives in Maidenhead.....she doesn't vote for her MP!!

Did she vote for Lord Buckethead?

No, not at the moment

Well said Sadiq on 10:47 - Mar 15 with 1106 viewsButterbing

I'm not sure hitting the restart button will go down well with some. However, it does make sense, given how it's gone so far to revoke Article 50, make a proper plan with consensus then trigger article 50 again. And this time have a realistic outcome decided from the start that has a good chance of parliamentary approval.

I can't see it happening though, it would be too controversial as emotions are high. Emotions and politics should never mix.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024