Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylan Crowe situation 20:03 - Mar 14 with 2304 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anybody aware of whats happening with him. Off to Germany last I heard. Is this official yet or is he still playing for our youth?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Dylan Crowe situation on 22:41 - Mar 14 with 2120 viewsPhilTWTD

I saw him at the training ground today and he played for the U18s yesterday. Club talking to him was PL's comment when I asked about him the other week.

Lambert: Young Players Have to Earn the Right 28th Feb 2019 18:14
Town manager Paul Lambert has confirmed that Town are talking to England U18 international right-back Dylan Crowe, who has previously been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United, Brighton, RB Leipzig, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Benfica, about a professional contract, a number of his contemporaries having recently put pen to paper on deals, Armando Dobra having signed his terms yesterday. 10

Dylan Crowe situation on 08:26 - Mar 15 with 1781 viewsitfcjoe

Dylan Crowe situation on 22:41 - Mar 14 by PhilTWTD

I saw him at the training ground today and he played for the U18s yesterday. Club talking to him was PL's comment when I asked about him the other week.

Town manager Paul Lambert has confirmed that Town are talking to England U18 international right-back Dylan Crowe, who has previously been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United, Brighton, RB Leipzig, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Benfica, about a professional contract, a number of his contemporaries having recently put pen to paper on deals, Armando Dobra having signed his terms yesterday. 10

Clearly something amiss, because he should be tied down by now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dylan Crowe situation on 08:40 - Mar 15 with 1739 viewsRadlett_blue

Dylan Crowe situation on 22:41 - Mar 14 by PhilTWTD

Lambert spoke a lot of sense, but seems highly likely he's off. Don't know if we get any compensation for a player of his age, but this kind of thing is becoming more common & despite our current crop of promising young players, it does make me (& probably Evans) wonder if the Academy makes sense.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Dylan Crowe situation on 08:58 - Mar 15 with 1685 viewsPhilTWTD

Dylan Crowe situation on 08:26 - Mar 15 by itfcjoe

Clearly something amiss, because he should be tied down by now

Think the situation is pretty clear from PL's comments.
Dylan Crowe situation on 09:06 - Mar 15 with 1648 viewsHerbivore

Is he actually THAT good? We've been struggling at right back and yet he's not managed to do any better than be 4th or 5th choice.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:09 - Mar 15 with 1628 viewsitfcjoe

Dylan Crowe situation on 08:58 - Mar 15 by PhilTWTD

Think the situation is pretty clear from PL's comments.

He was 17 last April, every other young international had a deal waiting for them on their 17th birthday so this all pre-dates Lambert by some distance.

I personally struggle to see why he still is in the England youth squads, but he was picked again yesterday and that squad he is in is one of the most talented year groups there is and he stays in.

I'll be hugely surprised if he isn't at a far bigger club than us next season.

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:09 - Mar 15 with 1625 viewsBackToRussia

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:06 - Mar 15 by Herbivore

Is he actually THAT good? We've been struggling at right back and yet he's not managed to do any better than be 4th or 5th choice.

Jfc

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:12 - Mar 15 with 1601 viewsHerbivore

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:09 - Mar 15 by BackToRussia

Jfc

I have no idea what that means.

Login to get fewer ads

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:15 - Mar 15 with 1584 viewsitfcjoe

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:06 - Mar 15 by Herbivore

He'll be a later developer as is still growing and needs to fill out. Technically very astute and lightning fast, from a standing start he could easily be the fastest player at the club.

He struggles to put it together, I think he'll end up as a midfield harrier in the end as can press so well.

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:18 - Mar 15 with 1555 viewsHerbivore

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:15 - Mar 15 by itfcjoe

He'll be a later developer as is still growing and needs to fill out. Technically very astute and lightning fast, from a standing start he could easily be the fastest player at the club.

He struggles to put it together, I think he'll end up as a midfield harrier in the end as can press so well.

Cheers Joe, just curious as I've not seen him play and the kids all develop at different ages. Just wondered how good and far along he actually is as we've had numerous talented youngsters of his age well in the first team picture before and he seems a way away still.

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:26 - Mar 15 with 1526 viewsitfcjoe

Dylan Crowe situation on 09:18 - Mar 15 by Herbivore

Cheers Joe, just curious as I've not seen him play and the kids all develop at different ages. Just wondered how good and far along he actually is as we've had numerous talented youngsters of his age well in the first team picture before and he seems a way away still.

He's missed a lot of this season through injury - him and Bailey Clements are the same age and both developing nicely together - but Clements has an easier route to the first team as less bodies in the way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024