Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee 10:15 - Mar 15 with 7804 viewsHeathlander

What do the great and good of TWTD think about paying £71 to watch someone at the Regent? I get a lot of you will say I wouldn't watch Dido in my back garden but it was more about the cost really.
Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 16:02 - Mar 15 with 1415 viewsitfcjoe

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 15:09 - Mar 15 by thorpedo

My missus is a huge Dido fan (no 'L'!!) and so we got two tickets at £48 each, to pick up at venue so no postage or handling fees. However, I have since realised that it is the same day that I have tickets to see James Acaster at The Corn Exchange with my mates! What a dilemma - upset my missus or my mates? Would rather got to Acaster but don't want a divorce.

I would have offered to buy your Acaster tickets of you to save your marriage as him being in Ipswich has totally passed me by and a big fan - but I'm on holiday so looks like you're getting divorced!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 16:35 - Mar 15 with 1384 viewsmanchego

You do get complimentary Dido Slippers and Cocoa mug.
Dildo - £68 (n/t) on 16:38 - Mar 15 with 1382 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 16:52 - Mar 15 with 1367 viewstextbackup

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 10:26 - Mar 15 by Championship

Yes *sniggers*

hope nobody reads this wrong.....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 17:07 - Mar 15 with 1352 viewswellhungphil

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 10:55 - Mar 15 by No9

I think I paid a quid to see the Beatles

Sounds like a Dream No9
Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 17:21 - Mar 15 with 1336 viewsjontysnut

Di died, then Dodi died. For a while Dido was cr@pping herself
Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 17:23 - Mar 15 with 1334 viewsballycastle

Shafted
Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 17:27 - Mar 15 with 1328 viewsLord_Lucan

I thought I saw Dido at Hyde Park with Dalai backing up New Order but I've just remembered it was Moby.

Strangest thing was after Moby finished about 25% of the crowd went home. Mentalists!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 00:14 - Mar 16 with 1248 viewshoppy

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 12:51 - Mar 15 by bluejake78

She is still well gorgeous and a fine example of posh totty.
At that price though I would want to slip into the back door.

You'd probably be allowed, just with some security guys overwatching...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Dido - £68 for the Regent plus booking fee on 12:22 - Mar 16 with 1183 viewsstonojnr

well yeah, considering in 2001 I only paid £13.50 to see her at the Shepherds Bush empire, that was standing only though, I did think £68 was taking the proverbial a bit. so I only paid 48 instead :(

but it is virtually sold out, only handful of seats left now, so you could argue, they didnt charge enough, crazily, but there you go the yorkshire troubadour is charging you £74 just to stand in chantry park, and it might rain.

its a weird tour though playing some very big locations like 3 arena in Dublin, NIA Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester etc...and then just to mix it up the Ipswich Regent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024