Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New PM 14:01 - Mar 15 with 6556 viewsMullysplace1

How about Jacob? He would sort the establishment out. I think after May he would be a breath of fresh air. Do we all agree? Good then, that's settled.
New PM on 15:24 - Mar 15 with 1515 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:23 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

There certainly is bullying. If the same few dont get their way, they stamp and kick and start upping the anti. It happens time and time again.

Take it up with Phil. The only people I see whining about bullying are the ones who can't cope with a debate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

New PM on 15:25 - Mar 15 with 1506 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:18 - Mar 15 by footers

Do you know who SamPam is then by any chance? Another name which makes the mind curious.

Sampam? Never heard of it, what is it?
New PM on 15:26 - Mar 15 with 1500 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:24 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

Take it up with Phil. The only people I see whining about bullying are the ones who can't cope with a debate.

Yep, and most of them are the bullies. I dont take it up with anyone. I fight my own battles.
New PM on 15:26 - Mar 15 with 1501 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:25 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

Sampam? Never heard of it, what is it?

Funny how you claim to know so much of what goes on here as a new poster, yet you don't know SamPam

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

New PM on 15:27 - Mar 15 with 1495 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:26 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

Yep, and most of them are the bullies. I dont take it up with anyone. I fight my own battles.

You might be a bit delicate for this forum friend. The News Comments might be a safer space for you.

New PM on 15:29 - Mar 15 with 1488 viewsfooters

New PM on 15:23 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

There certainly is bullying. If the same few dont get their way, they stamp and kick and start upping the anti. It happens time and time again.

Much like your JRM posts.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

New PM on 15:29 - Mar 15 with 1481 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:26 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

Funny how you claim to know so much of what goes on here as a new poster, yet you don't know SamPam

I dont profess to know everything. Sampam means nothing to me, it sounds like some sort of riddle. I havent a clue. I dont pretend to when l dont.
New PM on 15:30 - Mar 15 with 1481 viewsSpruceMoose

What could we suppose about a person who logs onto the forum on a regular basis, but only downvotes the same small handful of posters over and over again, never engaging unless they've had about ten pints (which inevitably involves them having a rant)?

I would hope that person genuinely seeks some help, and finds some happiness.

Login to get fewer ads

New PM on 15:30 - Mar 15 with 1476 viewsfooters

New PM on 15:26 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

Research indicates that Sam Pam is a former Nigerian footballer.

New PM on 15:32 - Mar 15 with 1463 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:29 - Mar 15 by footers

Much like your JRM posts.

That is an opinion. They are like @rse holes, we all have them. Its not bullying.
New PM on 15:33 - Mar 15 with 1461 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:32 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

That is an opinion. They are like @rse holes, we all have them. Its not bullying.

New PM on 15:33 - Mar 15 with 1459 viewsgrimboy

New PM on 15:30 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

What could we suppose about a person who logs onto the forum on a regular basis, but only downvotes the same small handful of posters over and over again, never engaging unless they've had about ten pints (which inevitably involves them having a rant)?

Why would I strike up conversations with you ?
Your bloody boring and always trying to be witty and smart but your only worthy of my down votes does that answer your dumb question.
New PM on 15:34 - Mar 15 with 1458 viewsfooters

New PM on 15:32 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

Ring the NSPCC.

New PM on 15:35 - Mar 15 with 1453 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:30 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

Yep, those that are constantly badgering other people because they dont like someones opinions, so they have to try and ridicule them. Much like you have done to me from day one.
New PM on 15:36 - Mar 15 with 1452 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:30 - Mar 15 by footers

Research indicates that Sam Pam is a former Nigerian footballer.

Is he now, you learn something new everyday
New PM on 15:36 - Mar 15 with 1451 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:33 - Mar 15 by grimboy

Why would I strike up conversations with you ?
Your bloody boring and always trying to be witty and smart but your only worthy of my down votes does that answer your dumb question.

I'm not trying to be witty. You just don't like it when you get schooled in the voting rights overseas British citizens. The whole board keeps trying to educate you.

I have a propsal for you. Stop being abusive towards posters who live overseas, and give up your silly little downvote crusade. It makes you look petty and small.

In return, I promise I'll never interact with you again. Everyone is happy. Deal?

New PM on 15:37 - Mar 15 with 1450 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:35 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

Yep, those that are constantly badgering other people because they dont like someones opinions, so they have to try and ridicule them. Much like you have done to me from day one.

I've never noticed you until you popped up earlier today. Sorry love x

New PM on 15:40 - Mar 15 with 1439 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:37 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

I've never noticed you until you popped up earlier today. Sorry love x

Rubbish. You have tried belittling me from day one. I have all your posts to prove it, so dont give me that Mr Spam
New PM on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 1433 viewsgrimboy

New PM on 15:36 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

I'm not trying to be witty. You just don't like it when you get schooled in the voting rights overseas British citizens. The whole board keeps trying to educate you.

I have a propsal for you. Stop being abusive towards posters who live overseas, and give up your silly little downvote crusade. It makes you look petty and small.

In return, I promise I'll never interact with you again. Everyone is happy. Deal?

Hahaha schooled there you go again trying to be funny when really your just snide.
And I’ll take you up on your deal just run along and bore someone else.
Don’t come near my posts.
New PM on 15:45 - Mar 15 with 1425 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:42 - Mar 15 by grimboy

Hahaha schooled there you go again trying to be funny when really your just snide.

He is boring me now mate, lm getting it in the neck. Mr Spam is his name, did you know that?
New PM on 15:46 - Mar 15 with 1422 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:42 - Mar 15 by grimboy

Splendid. Hopefully you'll stick to your end of the bargain. Adieu sweet Grimmy, it's been real.

New PM on 15:47 - Mar 15 with 1420 viewsgrimboy

New PM on 15:45 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

He is boring me now mate, lm getting it in the neck. Mr Spam is his name, did you know that?

Mate he thinks he is so funny yet he bores the tits off me a proper snide.
Good luck with it.
New PM on 15:49 - Mar 15 with 1418 viewsSpruceMoose

New PM on 15:47 - Mar 15 by grimboy

Mate he thinks he is so funny yet he bores the tits off me a proper snide.
Good luck with it.

You lasted about three minutes. Deal is off.

New PM on 15:51 - Mar 15 with 1409 viewsgrimboy

New PM on 15:49 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

I never communicated with you or downvoted you are you welshing on the deal?
Typical is all I can say.
New PM on 15:52 - Mar 15 with 1405 viewsMullysplace1

New PM on 15:49 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

You really are a melt arnt you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024