Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? 14:16 - Mar 15 with 3709 viewsSpruceMoose

Come at me bros.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 15:14 - Mar 15 with 434 viewsMullysplace1

I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 15:01 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

Nah, I'm on hold with Ghostbusters currently.

Not sure they would be interested in a tin of spam.
I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 15:18 - Mar 15 with 425 viewsSpruceMoose

I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 15:14 - Mar 15 by Mullysplace1

Not sure they would be interested in a tin of spam.

I'm not sure the board is interested in you Slimer!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 15:42 - Mar 15 with 401 viewsMullysplace1

I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 15:18 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure the board is interested in you Slimer!

Spam and chips, spam and beans, spam and egg, spam and mash, spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 16:13 - Mar 15 with 393 viewsMattinLondon

I've got half an hour free. Anyone fancy a ruck? on 15:04 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

Finally, something we can all agree on.

Anyone who thinks that Pablo was poor is a grade A ****
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024