Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen that video of 15:45 - Mar 15 with 21439 viewsgrimboy

Those killings in NZ ?
Dreadful.
Anyone seen that video of on 16:48 - Mar 16 with 4170 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Anyone seen that video of on 18:31 - Mar 15 by grimboy

Because it doesn’t interest me ?
But you do what you must.

You are sick idiot.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Anyone seen that video of on 17:23 - Mar 16 with 4129 viewsLuciBlue

Why would you want to?

Poll: If you had to take one option..

Anyone seen that video of on 17:32 - Mar 16 with 4120 viewsWarhurst

Lots of outrage on this thread, but does having a morbid curiosity really make you a bad person?
Anyone seen that video of on 17:41 - Mar 16 with 4104 viewsJ2BLUE

Lots of criticism for Grimboy here but there's more than one reason to watch it. It doesn't have to be for a horrible reason either. Something like this is beyond the comprehension of many people, including myself, who just can't even begin to imagine what he was thinking to attack innocent people. I don't want to watch it and wouldn't know where to begin looking for it but I can see why some people might want to watch it just because it seems so unreal that someone could do it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone seen that video of on 17:47 - Mar 16 with 4094 viewsnoggin

Anyone seen that video of on 17:41 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

Lots of criticism for Grimboy here but there's more than one reason to watch it. It doesn't have to be for a horrible reason either. Something like this is beyond the comprehension of many people, including myself, who just can't even begin to imagine what he was thinking to attack innocent people. I don't want to watch it and wouldn't know where to begin looking for it but I can see why some people might want to watch it just because it seems so unreal that someone could do it.

Same as all the rubber neckers at any traffic accident.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone seen that video of on 19:37 - Mar 16 with 4042 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 17:32 - Mar 16 by Warhurst

Lots of outrage on this thread, but does having a morbid curiosity really make you a bad person?

It's not just "morbid curiosity" tho is it - that term's for examinations of people/animals already dead, post-mortems, dissections, jars in museums etc.

It's the OP's desire to see real people killed in real time, incorporating all the pain, horror, blood & gore, that's so shocking.

Though tbvh, when I considered how I might have felt if I were one of the victims lying there dying, I was a bit shocked to find that in one way, I might have preferred people to notice that I'd been taken out in such a terrible act, rather than deliberately ignore it.

Very, very difficult stuff.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone seen that video of on 20:56 - Mar 16 with 3992 viewsWarhurst

Anyone seen that video of on 19:37 - Mar 16 by Ryorry

It's not just "morbid curiosity" tho is it - that term's for examinations of people/animals already dead, post-mortems, dissections, jars in museums etc.

It's the OP's desire to see real people killed in real time, incorporating all the pain, horror, blood & gore, that's so shocking.

Though tbvh, when I considered how I might have felt if I were one of the victims lying there dying, I was a bit shocked to find that in one way, I might have preferred people to notice that I'd been taken out in such a terrible act, rather than deliberately ignore it.

Very, very difficult stuff.

I think it still is morbid curiosity, it's just everyone has their own limits based on their own life experiences. I've watched plenty of morbid videos online related to major news events to give me an unfiltered picture of what has happened. I agree that the mainstream media needs to be careful what it shows, vulnerable people may be watching, but the backlash on this thread to a grown man watching what he wants comes off as a bit sanctimonious for me.
Anyone seen that video of on 20:58 - Mar 16 with 3980 viewsWD19

Anyone seen that video of on 17:32 - Mar 16 by Warhurst

It does make you a bit daft.

I made the mistake of watching some footage of the aftermath of the Nice attack. Saw things I will never be able to unsee.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen that video of on 22:47 - Mar 16 with 3940 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 20:58 - Mar 16 by WD19

It does make you a bit daft.

I made the mistake of watching some footage of the aftermath of the Nice attack. Saw things I will never be able to unsee.

There is that too. I can't even watch some some of the most explicit stuff on TV or in films that I obviously know is fictitious.

Anyone seen that video of on 22:49 - Mar 16 with 3937 viewsslump

Anyone seen that video of on 12:03 - Mar 16 by Ryorry

I simply made the mistake of assuming footers knew what he was talking about! .

Of course I've always accepted that we're all different and often have different opinions. That doesn't mean that your voyeuristically watching, in real life, 49 of your fellow humans being massacred in cold blood by an evil c, is anything but sick.

Bravo lady!

UTT

Anyone seen that video of on 23:00 - Mar 16 with 3923 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone seen that video of on 12:33 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

You're not Pazelle???

Nope but he/she sounds fantastic!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone seen that video of on 23:02 - Mar 16 with 3922 viewsParamedic

No and I don't want to. Totally disrespectful. Inicent people gunned down in cold blood! This world is a disgrace. Have humans learned anything over the last hundred years. Shameful!

AllalallalSunderland

Anyone seen that video of on 23:04 - Mar 16 with 3910 viewsslump

Anyone seen that video of on 20:56 - Mar 16 by Warhurst

I think it still is morbid curiosity, it's just everyone has their own limits based on their own life experiences. I've watched plenty of morbid videos online related to major news events to give me an unfiltered picture of what has happened. I agree that the mainstream media needs to be careful what it shows, vulnerable people may be watching, but the backlash on this thread to a grown man watching what he wants comes off as a bit sanctimonious for me.

No!

Please have a look at what you are thinking here?

If, and I appeal that you try, to put yourself in the situation of a loved one of those that have been needlessly masacarred.

How would you feel if it was one of your own?

I am deeply concerned about the disconnect of modern media. Call me an old cnt, but it's at least unhealthy to hold this view. It's real! Not some Xbox wipe out sht!

Please....

UTT

Anyone seen that video of on 01:16 - Mar 17 with 3855 viewsClapham_Junction

Anyone seen that video of on 22:25 - Mar 15 by ZedRodgers

Assault outside a London mosque earlier.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-mosque-attack-cannon-street-m

Mugs.

Bloody hell, I must have only missed that by a few minutes. That's a couple of streets away from me (the building next to the pedestrian crossing is my GP surgery) and I was walking past there around 1pm on the way to Watney Market.
Anyone seen that video of on 11:18 - Mar 17 with 3755 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone seen that video of on 23:02 - Mar 16 by Paramedic

No and I don't want to. Totally disrespectful. Inicent people gunned down in cold blood! This world is a disgrace. Have humans learned anything over the last hundred years. Shameful!

Make that the last hundred thousand years at least, and we do learn stuff but we forget as well. That is why education is so important, and it is significant that the suspected perpetrator (although there is little doubt about his guilt) is woeful in his disregard for broader learning as well as his murdering.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone seen that video of on 11:31 - Mar 17 with 3742 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 11:18 - Mar 17 by WeWereZombies

Make that the last hundred thousand years at least, and we do learn stuff but we forget as well. That is why education is so important, and it is significant that the suspected perpetrator (although there is little doubt about his guilt) is woeful in his disregard for broader learning as well as his murdering.

Modern education should certainly incorporate time spent on handling social media, the internet and gaming - Slump makes an important point re exposure to that - a significant number of children become addicted to gaming every year*, and there comes a point at which the boundaries with reality become blurred.

*BBC radio feature last week, but I can't remember what programme so can't quote figures - probably findable by googling.

Anyone seen that video of on 11:42 - Mar 17 with 3732 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 10:13 - Mar 16 by Ryorry

In that case, my apologies for my post (I mean the bit of it where I assumed grimboy was Benters).
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 10:16]

Downvoted for apologising now!

Anyone seen that video of on 11:48 - Mar 17 with 3726 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone seen that video of on 11:42 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

And by grimboy...perhaps he is Mrs. Benters?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone seen that video of on 11:55 - Mar 17 with 3718 viewsgrimboy

Anyone seen that video of on 11:42 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

Why do people worry about being downvoted?
Is a dent to their ego?
Don’t worry about being perfect on a football message board.
Anyone seen that video of on 11:58 - Mar 17 with 3713 viewsm14_blue

Anyone seen that video of on 11:55 - Mar 17 by grimboy

Is a dent to their ego?

Sorry, couldn’t resist
Anyone seen that video of on 11:59 - Mar 17 with 3712 viewsgrimboy

Anyone seen that video of on 11:58 - Mar 17 by m14_blue

Sorry, couldn’t resist

Lol oh no please why did you downvote me when I see myself as perfect and loved by everyone.
Anyone seen that video of on 13:03 - Mar 17 with 3674 viewsBluesquid

Anyone seen that video of on 23:02 - Mar 16 by Paramedic

We are living in a schizo world, a world where our prime minister can state that her thoughts are with all of those affected by the sickening act of violence and that together we will defeat those who seek to destroy our values, our way of life and seek to divide us.

All the while her government ensures the delivery of weapons to extremists who are slaughtering civilians on a regular basis.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/yemen-saudi-children-airstrike-1.5056747
Anyone seen that video of on 13:19 - Mar 17 with 3654 viewsjaykay

Anyone seen that video of on 17:41 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

i think that excuse ,to watching something abhorrent to most people as it seems unreal. is something sexual perverts would use and i doubt you would accept that, for their defence.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anyone seen that video of on 13:24 - Mar 17 with 3645 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone seen that video of on 13:19 - Mar 17 by jaykay

i think that excuse ,to watching something abhorrent to most people as it seems unreal. is something sexual perverts would use and i doubt you would accept that, for their defence.

Assume you are talking about child abuse material? You are right, I wouldn't accept that in anyone's defence but I think comparing the two is a real stretch. In fact I think even mentioning that in relation to the OP's thread about something entirely different is extremely low but some people will do anything to score a point on the internet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone seen that video of on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 3609 viewseireblue

Anyone seen that video of on 11:55 - Mar 17 by grimboy

Is a dent to their ego?

Well, lets try this.

Do you downvote people?

For what purpose?

Could it be the reason people react to downvoting, isn’t related to their perception of their own perfection, but, as a counter to the purpose of your downvotes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024