Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen that video of 15:45 - Mar 15 with 21368 viewsgrimboy

Those killings in NZ ?
Dreadful.
Anyone seen that video of on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 1282 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 11:55 - Mar 17 by grimboy

Why do people worry about being downvoted?
Is a dent to their ego?
Don’t worry about being perfect on a football message board.

Tbh, it summarises your intellectual capacities that you think I was worried about being downvoted by you, when the reality is it made me laugh - as indicated by the rofl emoji in my post

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone seen that video of on 13:54 - Mar 17 with 1260 viewsSonOfSpock

Anyone seen that video of on 18:35 - Mar 15 by gtsb

Unfortunately the death toll in New Zealand hasn't finished yet. Because of this the Muslim terrorists will now retaliate. Might be in a few weeks, few months or even a few years. Why can't the world see that two wrongs doesn't make a right. I reckon that 99.9% of the world's population don't give a toss what race, creed or colour anyone is but just want to live in peace. Why can't we.

Religion.

So many problems caused by it. When their revenge comes, you can't do much against people who think they'll become martyrs.
Anyone seen that video of on 14:08 - Mar 17 with 1237 viewsjaykay

Anyone seen that video of on 13:24 - Mar 17 by J2BLUE

Assume you are talking about child abuse material? You are right, I wouldn't accept that in anyone's defence but I think comparing the two is a real stretch. In fact I think even mentioning that in relation to the OP's thread about something entirely different is extremely low but some people will do anything to score a point on the internet.

i'm talking about snuff movies , where people are killed for sexual kicks. we were talking about people watching people being murdered for for so called political reasons and i ment you wouldn't accept it if was someone watching it for sexual reasons. sorry you assumed i ment child abuse, maybe i wasnt . clear

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anyone seen that video of on 14:09 - Mar 17 with 1236 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 13:03 - Mar 17 by Bluesquid

We are living in a schizo world, a world where our prime minister can state that her thoughts are with all of those affected by the sickening act of violence and that together we will defeat those who seek to destroy our values, our way of life and seek to divide us.

All the while her government ensures the delivery of weapons to extremists who are slaughtering civilians on a regular basis.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/yemen-saudi-children-airstrike-1.5056747

I've found myself wishing a thousand times over that we could have a PM like Jacinda Ardern - competent, intelligent, empathetic and effective.

Why are people like JRM, B. Johnson, Grayling, Gove etc etc etc etc even getting anywhere near standing as parliamentary candidates? Centuries of chasms between "the ruling classes" and "ordinary people"? Lack of an effective revolution? Lack of a written constitution? Fptp voting system? Public school system? Guess I'd put my money on a combi of all those.

Vive la revolution! Actually I saw an interesting article on twitter about how now, when both Tory and Lab parties are breaking down, voting for smaller parties could at last start to count.

Anyone seen that video of on 14:13 - Mar 17 with 1227 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone seen that video of on 14:08 - Mar 17 by jaykay

i'm talking about snuff movies , where people are killed for sexual kicks. we were talking about people watching people being murdered for for so called political reasons and i ment you wouldn't accept it if was someone watching it for sexual reasons. sorry you assumed i ment child abuse, maybe i wasnt . clear

My apologies.

I still think there is a world of difference between something like that and a genuine attempt to understand something as horrific as killing 50+ people for ridiculous twisted reasons. I doubt there were many who watched it for the fun of it. Some far right nutters who think we're in some sort of Jihad perhaps but I would guess that most watching it are just trying to make sense of a senseless situation.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone seen that video of on 14:15 - Mar 17 with 1222 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone seen that video of on 14:09 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

I've found myself wishing a thousand times over that we could have a PM like Jacinda Ardern - competent, intelligent, empathetic and effective.

Why are people like JRM, B. Johnson, Grayling, Gove etc etc etc etc even getting anywhere near standing as parliamentary candidates? Centuries of chasms between "the ruling classes" and "ordinary people"? Lack of an effective revolution? Lack of a written constitution? Fptp voting system? Public school system? Guess I'd put my money on a combi of all those.

Vive la revolution! Actually I saw an interesting article on twitter about how now, when both Tory and Lab parties are breaking down, voting for smaller parties could at last start to count.

We had a full scale civil war in the middle of the seventeenth century - that did not go well, and then a 'glorious revolution' in 1688 and the negative elements of that are still playing out in Ulster. I am more for civil disobedience if the politicians do not behave, it brought apartheid down.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Anyone seen that video of on 14:20 - Mar 17 with 1214 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 14:13 - Mar 17 by J2BLUE

My apologies.

I still think there is a world of difference between something like that and a genuine attempt to understand something as horrific as killing 50+ people for ridiculous twisted reasons. I doubt there were many who watched it for the fun of it. Some far right nutters who think we're in some sort of Jihad perhaps but I would guess that most watching it are just trying to make sense of a senseless situation.

Really not sure how much understanding anyone would get from watching the actual violence - I'd have thought articles & books on psychology, sociology, education, politics, alienation etc + his background, would be the best route to trying to understand.

Anyone seen that video of on 14:44 - Mar 17 with 1180 viewsBluesquid

Anyone seen that video of on 14:09 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

Regarding my point about the UK government's supplying of weapons to extremists and the regular slaughter of civilians which has been going on for years in Yemen, if you look at a new, smaller party such as The Independent Group (Politics is broken, let's change it) you will find that not one of those members of TIG who were in Labour were among the 193 MPs who actually voted to withdraw UK support to the extremists who are slaughtering civilians in Yemen.

I know you didn't mention TIG but i just took them as an example of a smaller party.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 19:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen that video of on 14:56 - Mar 17 with 1163 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen that video of on 14:44 - Mar 17 by Bluesquid

Regarding my point about the UK government's supplying of weapons to extremists and the regular slaughter of civilians which has been going on for years in Yemen, if you look at a new, smaller party such as The Independent Group (Politics is broken, let's change it) you will find that not one of those members of TIG who were in Labour were among the 193 MPs who actually voted to withdraw UK support to the extremists who are slaughtering civilians in Yemen.

I know you didn't mention TIG but i just took them as an example of a smaller party.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 19:05]

Fair point. They don't exactly seem to be the most glowingly competent bunch - went to their website on their first & second days, but despite clicking the "pls send me more info" button several times, it never seemed to work & I still haven't received anything!

Anyone seen that video of on 15:53 - Mar 17 with 1111 viewsjeera

Anyone seen that video of on 13:54 - Mar 17 by SonOfSpock

Religion.

So many problems caused by it. When their revenge comes, you can't do much against people who think they'll become martyrs.

I'm not sure how that connects with reasoning of the murderer in NZ.

An Australian who had gripes with immigration in another country.

As for those not understanding why it's disrespectful to watch innocent people, including children I might add, being murdered...

I cannot think of any legitimate reason to deliberately view that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024