Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Tim Wetherspoons 16:23 - Mar 15 with 4487 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 19:42 - Mar 15 with 1075 viewspickles110564

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 17:31 - Mar 15 by Lord_Lucan

I can't stand Wetherspoons, I will only go in one in extreme circumstances.

I always use the one at Chelmsford when the cricket is on before the match starts
Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:10 - Mar 15 with 1052 viewsLord_Lucan

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 19:42 - Mar 15 by pickles110564

I always use the one at Chelmsford when the cricket is on before the match starts

Where is that, is it in town?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:15 - Mar 15 with 1045 viewsLord_Lucan

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 19:30 - Mar 15 by footers

Is there a reason you have to do business in bandit country, Lucan? Seems a bit mad if not!

Why not move somewhere less violent, like Beirut?

When we were just wholesaling stuff I had an office at the warehouse but we decided to get back into retail as well so it made sense to move the office to where the showroom was. I sold a similar business in Ipswich 10 years ago so to open up again there would be slightly immoral and I would be in competition with my old shop - which is very well established. Norwich was the only option really, I considered Cambridge but the trains are rubbish.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:22 - Mar 15 with 1030 viewsfooters

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:15 - Mar 15 by Lord_Lucan

When we were just wholesaling stuff I had an office at the warehouse but we decided to get back into retail as well so it made sense to move the office to where the showroom was. I sold a similar business in Ipswich 10 years ago so to open up again there would be slightly immoral and I would be in competition with my old shop - which is very well established. Norwich was the only option really, I considered Cambridge but the trains are rubbish.

So you're sticking two fingers up to scummer merchants as well. Good man! Little do they know they are greasing the palms of a true Town fan ;)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:29 - Mar 15 with 1017 viewsLord_Lucan

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:22 - Mar 15 by footers

So you're sticking two fingers up to scummer merchants as well. Good man! Little do they know they are greasing the palms of a true Town fan ;)

Mmmm. When I got nicked the other year for the failed pitch celebration I was plastered all over the local papers. I was headline lead story on the front page of the Norwich Evening News.

Some Nodge fools from the Pinkun saw it and had an online campaign telling people to boycott my shop.

You seriously wouldn’t believe how much sh1t I get up here.

The stupid thing though is I quite enjoy it.

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:34 - Mar 15 with 1011 viewsfooters

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:29 - Mar 15 by Lord_Lucan

Mmmm. When I got nicked the other year for the failed pitch celebration I was plastered all over the local papers. I was headline lead story on the front page of the Norwich Evening News.

Some Nodge fools from the Pinkun saw it and had an online campaign telling people to boycott my shop.

You seriously wouldn’t believe how much sh1t I get up here.

The stupid thing though is I quite enjoy it.

Ah, yeah- hmm.

You know what they say about publicity...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 20:49 - Mar 15 with 987 viewsButterbing

I’ve been boycotting Wetherspoons. I didn’t realise i drank so much.
Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 21:21 - Mar 15 with 953 viewsgiant_stow

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 19:31 - Mar 15 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah it’s because I’m Ipswich and when they wind me up I tell them to feck off. I like to sit up the bar reading an Ipswich related book. Do you know the pub? It’s in Lakenham which is a supposedly bad area but it seems ok to me, not a patch on Ipswich estates.

I wouldn’t call the police if I were close to death. Last year the bastards parked on my driveway to visit a house over the road and I told them to move, they thought I was joking so I told them to feck off. They still wouldn’t move it so I called one of them a fat c*nt and they bloody nicked me. Had to wait 30 mins in handcuffs in front of all the neighbours with the bastards sitting on me until they got a van.

Blimey!

(I know lakenham a bit yeah - a good friend lives thetr5so heard its a bit rough.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 21:26 - Mar 15 with 946 viewsBlueBadger

Poor old Tim Wetherspoons on 17:28 - Mar 15 by gtsb

I have to say the Wetherspoons in Sudbury serve an excellent pint and that is across all beers. The staffing level though leaves a lot to be desired.

You must pick your nights in there a bloody sight better than I do. I can't recall ever having a well kept or served drink in there that wasn't from a bottle.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024