Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... 16:52 - Mar 15 with 1991 viewstextbackup

"Sht ground no fans...."

"my garden shed...."

what else we got

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 16:58 - Mar 15 with 1972 viewsDennyx4

Come in a taxi, you must have come in a taxi
songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:01 - Mar 15 with 1959 viewstextbackup

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 16:58 - Mar 15 by Dennyx4

to be sung at Benters?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:19 - Mar 15 with 1932 viewsnoggin

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:01 - Mar 15 by textbackup

to be sung at Benters?

Touche.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:42 - Mar 15 with 1885 viewsNthQldITFC

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 16:58 - Mar 15 by Dennyx4

I used to go out with a girl who preserved and mounted dead animals, so... yes.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:48 - Mar 15 with 1874 viewsRonFearonsHair

"We want 3!"
songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:50 - Mar 15 with 1868 viewscatch74

He’s here he’s there he’s every f:::ing where Emyr Huws, Emyr Huws.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:50 - Mar 15 with 1867 viewsSwailsey

We’re fcuking shti

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 17:59 - Mar 15 with 1842 viewshammo56

We’ve had a shot.
Login to get fewer ads

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 18:02 - Mar 15 with 1824 viewsGeoffSentence

Lee-eea-guey one, you're having a laugh

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 18:04 - Mar 15 with 1816 viewsEwan_Oozami

Stand up, if you got no seat...

Let's pretend you've scored a goal..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 18:34 - Mar 15 with 1760 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

‘Come to see the Ipswich, you’ve only come to see the Ipswich’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 21:25 - Mar 15 with 1623 viewsKentish_Tractor

Who's the pride of Anglia? Nor....Ipswich, Ipswich!

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 21:29 - Mar 15 with 1613 viewsm14_blue

10-0, the scum are losing 10-0
songs you're looking forward to singing next season.... on 21:31 - Mar 15 with 1614 viewsWickwar_Blue

A welcome return of my favourite song (which I’m not sure I have sung since the 90s at Barnsley)....

“Sh*t ground, no roof. Sh*t ground, no roof!”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024