Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers 23:24 - Mar 15 with 1836 viewsSpruceMoose

Keep adding to the playlist folk.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:38 - Mar 15 with 1821 viewsDubtractor

Decoration Day, Dirty South, Southern Rock Opera and Brighter than Creations Dark are 4 utterly superb albums.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:43 - Mar 15 with 1805 viewsDubtractor

More incredible americana...

This one especially relevant after yesterday's tragedy.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:46 - Mar 15 with 1802 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:38 - Mar 15 by Dubtractor

Decoration Day, Dirty South, Southern Rock Opera and Brighter than Creations Dark are 4 utterly superb albums.

Any other recommendations in a similar vein?

Saw this guy twice last year and each time was fooking magical.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:50 - Mar 15 with 1789 viewsDubtractor

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:46 - Mar 15 by SpruceMoose

Any other recommendations in a similar vein?

Saw this guy twice last year and each time was fooking magical.

These have got a new album coming out soon, and it is very good (I have a promo as I'm important).

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:53 - Mar 15 with 1781 viewsDubtractor

Less on the americana tip, but this album utterly blew me away.

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:54 - Mar 15 with 1780 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:50 - Mar 15 by Dubtractor

These have got a new album coming out soon, and it is very good (I have a promo as I'm important).

Thank you sir, I'm always after that kind of music you'd hear playing from an open Chevy truck window as you pull over for petrol somewhere in deepest Nevada. Just as the sun is going down. Oh yeah that's the good stuff.

You know what I mean...

[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 23:56]

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:00 - Mar 16 with 1769 viewssparks

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 23:50 - Mar 15 by Dubtractor

If it's Americana...

Take a look at my friends Stuart Earl and Michael Messer. .

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:06 - Mar 16 with 1759 viewsDubtractor

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:00 - Mar 16 by sparks

If it's Americana...

That's pretty good to be fair.

Login to get fewer ads

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:08 - Mar 16 with 1755 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:00 - Mar 16 by sparks

If it's Americana...

That’s rather nice.

On a side note, those accents don’t half make me miss home!

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:09 - Mar 16 with 1755 viewsDubtractor

More premium quality americana right here. Bloody love this band.

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:11 - Mar 16 with 1753 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:09 - Mar 16 by Dubtractor

More premium quality americana right here. Bloody love this band.

Man, this music makes me think there's a decent soul in this new country of mine just trying to get out!

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:17 - Mar 16 with 1746 viewsDubtractor

Last one for now. This one is epic, saw him do this live at Green Man a few years ago and was utterly spellbound.

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:26 - Mar 16 with 1740 viewsSpruceMoose

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:17 - Mar 16 by Dubtractor

Last one for now. This one is epic, saw him do this live at Green Man a few years ago and was utterly spellbound.

That track reminded me of this guy... Who I also love.

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:32 - Mar 16 with 1735 viewsDubtractor

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 00:26 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

That track reminded me of this guy... Who I also love.

Nice that.

It's Friday night. Time for some Drive By Truckers on 02:15 - Mar 16 with 1698 viewsrapier

Listening through their tracks on YouTube, thanks for linking, fit my mood perfectly tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024