Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers 09:28 - Mar 16 with 3463 viewsDyland

Nice one Luke.

To all those melts knocking him on the news comments. Just do one ffs. He loves our club and brings much more to the party than you, off and on the field. We're going to be in division 3 ffs, not the Premiership.

People who slag off footballers whenever they make a mistake should have a device inserted into their PlayStation handset that gives them an electric shock when they fook something up playing FIFA. Like in Never Say Never Again.

COYFB
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 9:28]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Chambers on 09:32 - Mar 16 with 3418 viewsgrimboy

Chambers is very poor he needs to up his game next season if he wants to start regular in my eyes you need to be more than a mouth piece in league one it’s a tough old league not as tough as the championship but still tough I think Murphy will give him a rough ride today again.
He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 09:35 - Mar 16 with 3406 viewsDyland

Chambers on 09:32 - Mar 16 by grimboy

Chambers is very poor he needs to up his game next season if he wants to start regular in my eyes you need to be more than a mouth piece in league one it’s a tough old league not as tough as the championship but still tough I think Murphy will give him a rough ride today again.

You know nowt about football buh.

He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 09:37 - Mar 16 with 3393 viewsgrimboy

He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 09:35 - Mar 16 by Dyland

If you think Chambers is our best defender nor do you.
lollers on 09:39 - Mar 16 with 3383 viewsDyland

He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 09:37 - Mar 16 by grimboy

nft

He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 09:42 - Mar 16 with 3368 viewsHerbivore

He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 09:35 - Mar 16 by Dyland

You could have done away with "about football" in that sentence.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambers on 09:55 - Mar 16 with 3343 viewsSwailsey

Yawn yawn yawn x284950302049

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Chambers on 11:19 - Mar 16 with 3234 viewsPilgrimblue

Too many label him as hoofer. Under MM he was playing to orders and I suspect many of those also thought previous CBs were rubbish but who did well in Prem!
Without doubt we'll need Chambo in L1 to lead the team and help bring youth up to speed as they develop.
Chambers on 11:21 - Mar 16 with 3229 viewssuffolkpoker

I would want Chambers leading us in Leage 1 next season.

Yes you will find better ball playing centre backs but i you need experince like his to get you back up.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers on 12:20 - Mar 16 with 3179 viewsDeano69

If you think that you clearly don’t understand the sport. Also, if you think there’s any likelihood we will sign better you are equally delusional

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Chambers on 13:57 - Mar 16 with 3113 viewsMeadowlark

Totally agree. I know we're only allowed to slag off Kenlock, Emmanuel and Knudsen on here and Chambers is untouchable, but he has been poor this season.
His defending hasn't been good and his distribution has been worse. Even his goalscoring from corners etc has not been as good as in previous seasons.
I get that he's a great captain and a good influence on and off the pitch but are we saying that because we'll be playing in a lower league we should ditch any ambitions about playing passing football. I hope not!
Both Skuse and Chambers are nearing the end of their careers and we need to be looking at replacements. To be honest I'd be happy if neither of them played here again.
I can see that Chambers is probably a good bloke to have around the place and I certainly have every respect for what he has done in the past, but everyone reaches the end at some point.
Obviously the fact that he has been given an extension to his contract means that those at the club have a different opinion, and I accept that they probably are more knowledgeable in these matters than I am, but this is a forum for discussion (I hope) and it would be a very dull one indeed if we all agreed on everything wouldn't it?
"it would be a very dull one indeed if we all agreed on everything wouldn't it?" on 17:27 - Mar 17 with 3033 viewsDyland

Chambers on 13:57 - Mar 16 by Meadowlark

Totally agree. I know we're only allowed to slag off Kenlock, Emmanuel and Knudsen on here and Chambers is untouchable, but he has been poor this season.
His defending hasn't been good and his distribution has been worse. Even his goalscoring from corners etc has not been as good as in previous seasons.
I get that he's a great captain and a good influence on and off the pitch but are we saying that because we'll be playing in a lower league we should ditch any ambitions about playing passing football. I hope not!
Both Skuse and Chambers are nearing the end of their careers and we need to be looking at replacements. To be honest I'd be happy if neither of them played here again.
I can see that Chambers is probably a good bloke to have around the place and I certainly have every respect for what he has done in the past, but everyone reaches the end at some point.
Obviously the fact that he has been given an extension to his contract means that those at the club have a different opinion, and I accept that they probably are more knowledgeable in these matters than I am, but this is a forum for discussion (I hope) and it would be a very dull one indeed if we all agreed on everything wouldn't it?

Well you seem to be disagreeing with yourself at various points in your own post, so...

:)

Chambers on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 2928 viewsBluesquid

Great miss timed attempt yesterday to head clear the Forest corner which led to the goal.

He missed by a country mile with that jump, still, he'll be great in League 1 though.
Chambers on 18:44 - Mar 17 with 2903 viewsBluesquid

Chambers on 18:34 - Mar 17 by Bluesquid

Great miss timed attempt yesterday to head clear the Forest corner which led to the goal.

He missed by a country mile with that jump, still, he'll be great in League 1 though.

Oh come on Herbivore, you must of seen that jump of his?

He missed by a country mile, it's there in the highlights.

If he had timed that jump correctly and connected then that ball would not of ended up in the back of the net.
He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 11:20 - Mar 18 with 2701 viewsArnieM

He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 09:37 - Mar 16 by grimboy

But he didnt say that though, did he!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chambers on 11:25 - Mar 18 with 2688 viewsusm

Quite right, YFW

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Chambers on 12:01 - Mar 18 with 2647 viewsMrTown

There’s a lot of people, both news and forum who need to “do one”, not the time to be so fecking negative when everything on match days are so positive.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambers on 12:02 - Mar 18 with 2642 viewsitfcjoe

I honestly couldn't believe some of the comments on there, there are some absolute nobs in our fan base.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chambers on 12:20 - Mar 18 with 2606 viewsbraveblue

A well thought out argument - not. He loves the club therefore is great and must play. He is poor and makes so many mistakes. Distribution awful. Will struggle again next year.
innit (n/t) on 12:35 - Mar 18 with 2577 viewsDyland

He is not "very poor" Grimmers on 11:20 - Mar 18 by ArnieM

But he didnt say that though, did he!

lollers on 12:35 - Mar 18 with 2577 viewsDyland

Chambers on 12:20 - Mar 18 by braveblue

A well thought out argument - not. He loves the club therefore is great and must play. He is poor and makes so many mistakes. Distribution awful. Will struggle again next year.

Okay Mr Straw Man.

innit, ysc (n/t) on 12:36 - Mar 18 with 2572 viewsDyland

Chambers on 11:25 - Mar 18 by usm

Quite right, YFW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024