Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again 14:00 - Mar 16 with 1931 viewsMullet

Forest here.

Murphy and Colback start. Looks like a slightly rotated team that, (HfB?) and one that's surprisingly defensive given it's us they're playing. Wonder if O'Neil didn't like what he saw Tuesday?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:03]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:02 - Mar 16 with 1863 viewsGuthrum

A possibly tougher, if less fluid, setup than Tuesday.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:11 - Mar 16 with 1702 viewsBackToRussia

Not expecting to get much off a team with Pele in it

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:18 - Mar 16 with 1607 viewsblueislander

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:11 - Mar 16 by BackToRussia

I really have difficulty in understanding why he prefers Skuse over Chalobah
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:32]
Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:19 - Mar 16 with 1585 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:11 - Mar 16 by BackToRussia

From what I've heard his legs are gone so shouldn't be too much of a threat.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:22 - Mar 16 with 1561 viewspatrickswell

“I don’t owe any other clubs anything...except Aston Villa so they can see whether their right back deserves to play ahead of our own right back.”

I will redact this if it turns out Emmanuel is injured. Not bothered about the strikers - neither Quaner or Jackson can hit a barn door at this level. Might as well have started with El Mizouni for all the good either of them have been this season.
Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:32 - Mar 16 with 1444 viewsreusersfreekicks

Bit confusing. If playing best team include Knudsen. If playing for next year Nsiala.
Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:35 - Mar 16 with 1400 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:22 - Mar 16 by patrickswell

“I don’t owe any other clubs anything...except Aston Villa so they can see whether their right back deserves to play ahead of our own right back.”

I will redact this if it turns out Emmanuel is injured. Not bothered about the strikers - neither Quaner or Jackson can hit a barn door at this level. Might as well have started with El Mizouni for all the good either of them have been this season.

He said he played Emmanuel because he wanted to take a look at him.

If he is fit and available, this would suggest PL was not overly impressed with that 90 minutes and training since.

I think Emmanuel would be OK for us next season (but more suited to 3 at the back so he had a more attacking role) but I don't see him as one for the Championship in the near future.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 15:25 - Mar 16 with 1196 viewspatrickswell

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:22 - Mar 16 by patrickswell

I will redact this all round if we win this...
Login to get fewer ads

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 15:43 - Mar 16 with 1156 viewsRadlett_blue

Team News Bree back and Mizouni on the bench again on 14:35 - Mar 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

He said he played Emmanuel because he wanted to take a look at him.

If he is fit and available, this would suggest PL was not overly impressed with that 90 minutes and training since.

I think Emmanuel would be OK for us next season (but more suited to 3 at the back so he had a more attacking role) but I don't see him as one for the Championship in the near future.

We're not going to be in the Championship much longer. Bree will not be at Town next season (neither will Knudsen) so FFS start playing Emmanuel ahead of these two!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024