Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were to sum this season up in an image 15:39 - Mar 16 with 5089 viewspatrickswell

It would be Jon Nolan messing up.
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:40 - Mar 16 with 4542 viewswkj

Mistakes or no, he is probably one of the most improved since day 1 - I back him to be a bit of a hero next season on the assumption he stays.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 15:41]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:46 - Mar 16 with 4464 viewsMullysplace1

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:40 - Mar 16 by wkj

Mistakes or no, he is probably one of the most improved since day 1 - I back him to be a bit of a hero next season on the assumption he stays.

He isnt good enough simples.
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:47 - Mar 16 with 4446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:46 - Mar 16 by Mullysplace1

Will be a key player next season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:50 - Mar 16 with 4400 viewsMullysplace1

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:47 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

You think? Im not convinced.
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:56 - Mar 16 with 4341 viewsBudapestByBlimp

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:58 - Mar 16 with 4317 viewsJohnny_Boy

Surely it would be a collage of the many mistakes of Knudsen...or Bart...or even Chambers.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:06]
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 16:39 - Mar 16 with 4204 viewsBlueBadger

..or, he could be the next Lee Martin. It's an eerily similar pattern, so far this season he's been pathetic, anonymous, dropped and is currently scoring some goals in March. Expect a stupid sending off some time in mid-April.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:44]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 16:39 - Mar 16 with 4202 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think Bart throwing the ball into his own net v Bristol, Walters limping off injured and Nsiala getting sent off when never even caught Forrestieri would sum it up for me well.

Nolan missing would suggest it is our finishing that has been the key factor. Our defensive calamities, injuries and poor refereeing calls have played much bigger parts.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 16:39 - Mar 16 with 4195 viewsBlueBadger

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:47 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

And there's our problem in a nutshell. A lot of our players really are good enough for League One.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 20:36 - Mar 16 with 3851 viewsbritbiker

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 15:46 - Mar 16 by Mullysplace1

how would you know
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 21:26 - Mar 16 with 3757 viewsBlue_Moses

Thought he's been pretty good the past few games, let's wait and see
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 21:30 - Mar 16 with 3749 viewsRonFearonsHair

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 21:31 - Mar 16 with 3740 viewsjas0999

Agree entirely. Could be a top player for us next season.
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 21:42 - Mar 16 with 3699 viewsDarth_Koont

Harsh. Would have been a phenomenal finish if he'd put it away.

Problem was that it bounced too early and high for a volley but gave him a very tricky header instead.

Pronouns: He/Him

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 00:20 - Mar 17 with 3542 viewsreusersfreekicks

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 16:39 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

And there's our problem in a nutshell. A lot of our players really are good enough for League One.

How tedious and binary you have become
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 07:03 - Mar 17 with 3425 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah that’s right, let’s slate a player who has improved immeasurably in the past month or 2.

You’re the sort of ‘fan’ that can fcuk off.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 07:08 - Mar 17 with 3413 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

@ OP .
Idiots posting nonsense like this
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 7:11]
Let's look at an image(s) from each of the last three games .... on 07:17 - Mar 17 with 3394 viewsurbanblue

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 07:08 - Mar 17 by never_lose_the_faith

@ OP .
Idiots posting nonsense like this
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 7:11]

1. WBA ... Nolan timing his run into the box perfectly to score with a sublime header.

2. Bristol City ... Nolan's exquisite backheel to Kenlock for the equaliser.

3. Forest ... a) Once again an excellent timed run to get into the box for what was nearly our goal of the season.
b) A superb strike for our disallowed goal.

I don't believe you even watch our games mate!

(Sorry ... meant to be in response to the OP!!)
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 11:01]
Let's look at an image(s) from each of the last three games .... on 07:35 - Mar 17 with 3335 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Let's look at an image(s) from each of the last three games .... on 07:17 - Mar 17 by urbanblue

1. WBA ... Nolan timing his run into the box perfectly to score with a sublime header.

3. Forest ... a) Once again an excellent timed run to get into the box for what was nearly our goal of the season.

I agree, even when he first came I could see a player in him, he just looked nervous, and our results defiantly did not help him, but he looks a different player under Lambert.
the way he is getting into the box reminds me of tommy miller.
We have not had a midfielder do that for years, I am really impressed by him. I think he will be one of our stand out players next season.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 7:38]
Let's look at an image(s) from each of the last three games .... on 07:41 - Mar 17 with 3318 viewsm14_blue

Let's look at an image(s) from each of the last three games .... on 07:17 - Mar 17 by urbanblue

He was excellent at Wigan too.
Let's look at an image(s) from each of the last three games .... on 07:51 - Mar 17 with 3305 viewsurbanblue

Let's look at an image(s) from each of the last three games .... on 07:35 - Mar 17 by never_lose_the_faith

I agree, even when he first came I could see a player in him, he just looked nervous, and our results defiantly did not help him, but he looks a different player under Lambert.
the way he is getting into the box reminds me of tommy miller.
We have not had a midfielder do that for years, I am really impressed by him. I think he will be one of our stand out players next season.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 7:38]

Or even before Tommy Miller, John Wark of course. I wonder if Warkys been having a few quiet words with him!
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 08:10 - Mar 17 with 3264 viewsDeano69

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 16:39 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

..or, he could be the next Lee Martin. It's an eerily similar pattern, so far this season he's been pathetic, anonymous, dropped and is currently scoring some goals in March. Expect a stupid sending off some time in mid-April.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:44]

Or looked at another way, he has steadily improved and become more dependable under Lamberts management.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 08:42 - Mar 17 with 3206 viewsbraveblue

Did he not get League 1 player of the year? Rings a bell but could be wrong. He has been highly rated and I suspect he will be a steady first team player over the next couple of years.
If you were to sum this season up in an image on 08:46 - Mar 17 with 3194 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 08:46 - Mar 17 with 3189 viewsPlums

If you were to sum this season up in an image on 21:42 - Mar 16 by Darth_Koont

Harsh. Would have been a phenomenal finish if he'd put it away.

Problem was that it bounced too early and high for a volley but gave him a very tricky header instead.

Unless i’m mistaken, he’s only ever scored one headed goal in his entire football career so this tricky one was a big ask.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024