Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Portugal major sail issues 16:00 - Mar 16 with 11451 viewsfergalsharkey

Check my IP address Gav.
Just read you think I'm taking the piss.
Pecker wasn't in the bar in PE that I can promise you.
If he was why didnt he reply to my post while I waited for him?

Poll: Cook out?

In Portugal major sail issues on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 5037 viewsJ2BLUE

In Portugal major sail issues on 16:30 - Mar 16 by GavTWTD

It's not a VPN. I can usually tell.

Do you mind if I ask how?

I always assumed I was fooling the bookies when I set my VPN to Glasgow...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In Portugal major sail issues on 16:45 - Mar 16 with 5020 viewsRyorry

Eeeeew!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

In Portugal major sail issues on 18:22 - Mar 16 with 4948 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

In Portugal major sail issues on 16:02 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

Give it up mate. For some reason you still have some fools who believe your moped story. Don't push your luck.

Hush now....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In Portugal major sail issues on 18:56 - Mar 16 with 4922 viewsWeWereZombies

Well I actually am in Portugal so if you want to meet up in Lisbon over the next couple of days PM me.

Nothing more than walking distance from the centre though, and I am planning a trip to SIntra tomorrow or Monday.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:07 - Mar 16 with 4911 viewsRyorry

In Portugal major sail issues on 18:56 - Mar 16 by WeWereZombies

Well I actually am in Portugal so if you want to meet up in Lisbon over the next couple of days PM me.

Nothing more than walking distance from the centre though, and I am planning a trip to SIntra tomorrow or Monday.

No-one gets away with jack-sh1t on TWTD - we get everywhere us Town fans, spies all over the world! ;)

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:15 - Mar 16 with 4890 viewsHerbivore

In Portugal major sail issues on 18:56 - Mar 16 by WeWereZombies

I was in Lisbon last weekend. Sintra is lovely.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:17 - Mar 16 with 4888 viewsSpruceMoose

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:15 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

Nothing quite like fresh pasteis de nata.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:34 - Mar 16 with 4868 viewsHerbivore

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:17 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

Not for me, sadly. They do have a vegan bakery that does them but it was closed on our last day when I hoped to get some.

Login to get fewer ads

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:49 - Mar 16 with 4862 viewsbluelagos

In Portugal major sail issues on 16:12 - Mar 16 by GavTWTD

Says youre in the UAE.

How accurate is it?

Can ypu tell my country? City? Hotel? (On a wifi)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:54 - Mar 16 with 4849 viewsJ2BLUE

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:49 - Mar 16 by bluelagos

How accurate is it?

Can ypu tell my country? City? Hotel? (On a wifi)

According to my hacking you are in the Casa Mediterranea in the Peruvian town of Mancora.

Truly impaired.

In Portugal major sail issues on 20:00 - Mar 16 with 4832 viewsbluelagos

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:54 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

According to my hacking you are in the Casa Mediterranea in the Peruvian town of Mancora.

Your about as accurate as a Rommy horse tip. Right country, but still in the south :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

In Portugal major sail issues on 20:39 - Mar 16 with 4790 viewsWeWereZombies

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:17 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

I have just eaten one bought from Lidl for 0.35 euro and it was decent, ones I bought from a proper pastelaria in Porto on Thursday night were better but they cost 0.50 each...

In Portugal major sail issues on 21:00 - Mar 16 with 4768 viewsSpruceMoose

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:34 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

Not for me, sadly. They do have a vegan bakery that does them but it was closed on our last day when I hoped to get some.

Sorry bud, didn't realise you were vegan!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In Portugal major sail issues on 21:04 - Mar 16 with 4762 viewsJ2BLUE

In Portugal major sail issues on 21:00 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

Sorry bud, didn't realise you were vegan!

That is actually pretty funny for you Spruce!

Truly impaired.

In Portugal major sail issues on 11:13 - Mar 17 with 4633 viewsWeWereZombies

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:07 - Mar 16 by Ryorry

No-one gets away with jack-sh1t on TWTD - we get everywhere us Town fans, spies all over the world! ;)

You will be surprised to hear that I have had no PM...

In Portugal major sail issues on 11:18 - Mar 17 with 4624 viewsBluefish

Don't tell ifollow that there is a way of identifying that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

In Portugal major sail issues on 09:12 - Mar 19 with 4522 viewsWeWereZombies

In Portugal major sail issues on 19:15 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

Went to Sintra yesterday, refreshing change from Lisbon and really liked Castelo dos Mouros. Also tried a quiejedas de Sintra, no idea if they are vegan but four tiny bites and they are gone - prefer Natas.

In Portugal major sail issues on 09:24 - Mar 19 with 4515 viewsHerbivore

In Portugal major sail issues on 09:12 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

Went to Sintra yesterday, refreshing change from Lisbon and really liked Castelo dos Mouros. Also tried a quiejedas de Sintra, no idea if they are vegan but four tiny bites and they are gone - prefer Natas.

Did you go to Quinta de Regaleria and the initatic well? The castle is very impressive and the views are something else. The palace on the mountain, Palacio de Pena I think, is amazing too. Great place. How do you like Lisbon? I loved it.

In Portugal major sail issues on 11:54 - Mar 19 with 4457 viewsWeWereZombies

In Portugal major sail issues on 09:24 - Mar 19 by Herbivore

Did you go to Quinta de Regaleria and the initatic well? The castle is very impressive and the views are something else. The palace on the mountain, Palacio de Pena I think, is amazing too. Great place. How do you like Lisbon? I loved it.

I found the castle took up all my time, well that and sitting in a caff having my latte caramelo and pastry whilst watching the video for Ed Sheeran's 'Photograph' (which made me a bit homesick, must listen to it properly on YouTube). I am saving the Palacio de Pena and other stuff for when I return with someone special, just not sure which one it will be as they are both being a bit problematic at the moment. I suppose I should just tell these women that I am talking to someone else then they can both give me the elbow and we can all move on.

Lisbon I am finding difficult, probably because I am using Rome2Rio to get my walking directions and also I am getting too old to be walking around with a backpack, even if it is only a 35 litre. But I am not a city person, I just felt that I should see it after sixty years and I do not remember anything from when I last came here as a two or three year old. SO on to Faro in a couple of hours, weirdly I think I am enjoying the train journeys more than the sightseeing.

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:02 - Mar 19 with 4445 viewsRyorry

In Portugal major sail issues on 11:54 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

I found the castle took up all my time, well that and sitting in a caff having my latte caramelo and pastry whilst watching the video for Ed Sheeran's 'Photograph' (which made me a bit homesick, must listen to it properly on YouTube). I am saving the Palacio de Pena and other stuff for when I return with someone special, just not sure which one it will be as they are both being a bit problematic at the moment. I suppose I should just tell these women that I am talking to someone else then they can both give me the elbow and we can all move on.

Lisbon I am finding difficult, probably because I am using Rome2Rio to get my walking directions and also I am getting too old to be walking around with a backpack, even if it is only a 35 litre. But I am not a city person, I just felt that I should see it after sixty years and I do not remember anything from when I last came here as a two or three year old. SO on to Faro in a couple of hours, weirdly I think I am enjoying the train journeys more than the sightseeing.

You're Michael Portillo and I claim my 5 francs!

Have to say in fairness to Fergal - every time I see a new post in this thread, it brings a smile to my face!

#JusticeForFergal

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:04 - Mar 19 with 4442 viewsStokieBlue

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:07 - Mar 19 with 4437 viewsWeWereZombies

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:02 - Mar 19 by Ryorry

You're Michael Portillo and I claim my 5 francs!

Have to say in fairness to Fergal - every time I see a new post in this thread, it brings a smile to my face!

#JusticeForFergal

How dare you! I have never worn pink trousers with a lime green jacket (although back in the day I knew a gay Town supporter who claimed those were the colours of his school uniform in Hull).

Still no PM from Feargal, he must have given up on the sailing and is now Elon Musk's first paying passenger on a flight to Mars.

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:09 - Mar 19 with 4425 viewsHerbivore

In Portugal major sail issues on 11:54 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

See I love a city. Lisbon is quite a bustling one and the hills do make it tricky to navigate, but I really liked it there. Very pretty and I found the people to be lovely.

How did you get up to the castle?

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:23 - Mar 19 with 4412 viewsWeWereZombies

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:09 - Mar 19 by Herbivore

See I love a city. Lisbon is quite a bustling one and the hills do make it tricky to navigate, but I really liked it there. Very pretty and I found the people to be lovely.

How did you get up to the castle?

After a punt around the new town I started walking up the road and then saw a gateway into the gardens so took that route instead (and it gave me a peaceful place to grab a pew and eat my pizza slice, apple, apple pastry and the last of my Waitrose chocolate). Out the other side of the gardens I went up past a couple of old churches to the guardhouse and a bit further on the modest exhibition centre before paying my eight euros (MasterCard not accepted!) to clamber along the perilously precarious walls. Great views if a bit pricey. Back a slightly different way by an information board about Ferreira de Castro (damn, another book to add to the reading list) and a peek at the historic Sintra before walking back along the road and taking in the sculptures along the way.

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:25 - Mar 19 with 4403 viewsHerbivore

In Portugal major sail issues on 12:23 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

After a punt around the new town I started walking up the road and then saw a gateway into the gardens so took that route instead (and it gave me a peaceful place to grab a pew and eat my pizza slice, apple, apple pastry and the last of my Waitrose chocolate). Out the other side of the gardens I went up past a couple of old churches to the guardhouse and a bit further on the modest exhibition centre before paying my eight euros (MasterCard not accepted!) to clamber along the perilously precarious walls. Great views if a bit pricey. Back a slightly different way by an information board about Ferreira de Castro (damn, another book to add to the reading list) and a peek at the historic Sintra before walking back along the road and taking in the sculptures along the way.

Very nice. We went down the route that you took up, it's a nice walk. It's a pretty stunning place all in all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024