Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) 16:30 - Mar 16 with 860 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 16:36 - Mar 16 with 843 viewsBlueBadger

Well, we have scored more than one goal in a game for the first time in ages...
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 16 with 786 viewsSpruceMoose

This is great stuff!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 16:51 - Mar 16 with 755 viewspatrickswell

Between our own lack of clinical finishing and Keith Stroud, it will not happen.
I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 16:52 - Mar 16 with 750 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 16:51 - Mar 16 by patrickswell

Between our own lack of clinical finishing and Keith Stroud, it will not happen.

Nolan's disallowed goal was pretty damn clinical.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:52]

I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 16 with 674 viewsMullysplace1

I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 16:36 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

Well, we have scored more than one goal in a game for the first time in ages...
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:43]

Called that right then hey?
I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 17:59 - Mar 16 with 578 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm calling it. We're going to win this one. (n/t) on 17:04 - Mar 16 by Mullysplace1

Called that right then hey?

He did

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024