Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One goal 17:02 - Mar 16 with 6356 viewsMullysplace1

If we dont win 1-0, we will never win a game at this rate. We never score more than one. We are woeful in front of goal. We have nothing up front. Pathetic.
(No subject) on 18:13 - Mar 17 with 646 viewsChurchman

(No subject) on 14:24 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

Remembered later that that little item was in 'Portnoy's Complaint', not Catch-22!

I actually read Catch 22 many years ago and didn’t remember it so assumed it was Ever worsening memory!! Regardless, anything on the liver or any organ front is definitely worse than spam! - which is still grim. Luncheon meat and ‘ye olde oak ham’ (a Christmas treat in our house - it was disgusting) are two other horrors from the good old days, but better than organs in any form.
(No subject) on 20:51 - Mar 17 with 620 viewsRyorry

(No subject) on 18:13 - Mar 17 by Churchman

I actually read Catch 22 many years ago and didn’t remember it so assumed it was Ever worsening memory!! Regardless, anything on the liver or any organ front is definitely worse than spam! - which is still grim. Luncheon meat and ‘ye olde oak ham’ (a Christmas treat in our house - it was disgusting) are two other horrors from the good old days, but better than organs in any form.

Haha, sorry to have caused concern on the memory front, therefore glad now that I updated my post.

Luncheon meat reminds me of school - I honestly think most tinned dog food these days is better than that stuff!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

One goal on 21:05 - Mar 17 with 607 viewsSeablu

Another sockpuppet floats gently away into the internet ether.
Is there a sorrier epitaph than ' Sorry this user profile doesn't exist'
RIP Mully.
You just tried too hard.
(No subject) on 21:14 - Mar 17 with 599 viewsChurchman

(No subject) on 20:51 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

Haha, sorry to have caused concern on the memory front, therefore glad now that I updated my post.

Luncheon meat reminds me of school - I honestly think most tinned dog food these days is better than that stuff!

Everything about it was grim from colour to texture to taste. Even the can it came in could slice your fingers off.
One goal on 09:27 - Mar 18 with 537 viewsPositivelyPortman

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024