Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every little thing, is gonna be alright 19:21 - Mar 16 with 2391 viewsReuser_is_God

Need to get this belting out at PR don’t we?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 19:23 - Mar 16 with 2378 viewsKieran_Knows

Sounded like section 6 were singing it at the end today.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:23]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 19:31 - Mar 16 with 2347 viewsReuser_is_God

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 19:23 - Mar 16 by Kieran_Knows

Sounded like section 6 were singing it at the end today.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 19:23]

Yeah they were, was class.

Evans out

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 22:59 - Mar 16 with 2238 viewsRyorry

Agreed!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 23:59 - Mar 16 with 2191 viewsBlue_Order

We started singing this 7/8 games ago, but it was met with some resistance. Now everyone has accepted our fate, hopefully it’ll catch on amongst the rest of the section/stand for the last few games.

It’s the perfect song for the situation we’re in.
Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 07:00 - Mar 17 with 2134 viewsReuser_is_God

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 23:59 - Mar 16 by Blue_Order

We started singing this 7/8 games ago, but it was met with some resistance. Now everyone has accepted our fate, hopefully it’ll catch on amongst the rest of the section/stand for the last few games.

Yeah it really is.

Evans out

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 08:34 - Mar 17 with 2076 viewsSlambo

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 19:31 - Mar 16 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah they were, was class.

Hard one to sing though..! Needs a bit of discipline to keep everyone in time, and never know whether to do the '3 little birds' bit. Few more choir practice sessions and we'll have it ;)

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 10:23 - Mar 17 with 2024 viewstextbackup

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 23:59 - Mar 16 by Blue_Order

As long as it’s nice and slow. The Edward ebeneza yesterday (not you boys I know) was sung at such a pace it was pointless.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 10:34 - Mar 17 with 2008 viewsstrikalite

Get the Club to bang it out for the Leeds game, with a full house(or close to it)it would be pretty cool I reckon, I know it's gonna be all about Leeds that day but even if Leeds slip into the play-offs their fans too can refer to this no doubt...be a party atmosphere..
Login to get fewer ads

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 10:39 - Mar 17 with 1998 viewstextbackup

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 10:34 - Mar 17 by strikalite

Get the Club to bang it out for the Leeds game, with a full house(or close to it)it would be pretty cool I reckon, I know it's gonna be all about Leeds that day but even if Leeds slip into the play-offs their fans too can refer to this no doubt...be a party atmosphere..

If leeds slip up and finish 3rd it’ll be Millwall (96?) all over again!

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 1879 viewsportmanpensioner

Dundee just sung it at the start of second half against Celtic
Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 14:31 - Mar 17 with 1849 viewsstrikalite

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 10:39 - Mar 17 by textbackup

If leeds slip up and finish 3rd it’ll be Millwall (96?) all over again!

You must have been a young boy, Were you there?

Nothing on earth beats the tension inside but more so outside the ground when Millwall come to Town....or Leeds for that matter, love it! Don't ask why, just do...
Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 19:20 - Mar 17 with 1768 viewstextbackup

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 14:31 - Mar 17 by strikalite

You must have been a young boy, Were you there?

Nothing on earth beats the tension inside but more so outside the ground when Millwall come to Town....or Leeds for that matter, love it! Don't ask why, just do...

We had a load of free tickets given to the primary school I was at (would have gone anyway I'm guessing)

Tickets were in cobbold lower, under them! I was 9/10... never forget the steward telling the parents with us to get out before the final whistle, naturally most of them had had a were so we were ducking chairs!

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 20:29 - Mar 17 with 1728 viewsstrikalite

Every little thing, is gonna be alright on 19:20 - Mar 17 by textbackup

We had a load of free tickets given to the primary school I was at (would have gone anyway I'm guessing)

Tickets were in cobbold lower, under them! I was 9/10... never forget the steward telling the parents with us to get out before the final whistle, naturally most of them had had a were so we were ducking chairs!

...and you've loved Millwall ever since

All kind of exciting when you're a kid, well, as long as you didn't get hurt of course..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024