Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a few thoughts from today 19:58 - Mar 16 with 1386 viewschristiand

What a difference Chalobah made when he came on in place of Skuse, we looked a completely different team! If I was PL I'd be trying to entice Trev to stay for another season long loan of first team football, think we're going to miss him incredibly when he returns to Chelsea. Also, Jackson needs to start ahead of Quaner, just offers so much more than the big German who looked poor again.

Another good performance from Nolan, he's growing in confidence with each game and impressing me more by the week.

Some lovely touches from Edwards and Judge in the second half the pass from Judge with the outside of his foot near the Cobbold touchline was sublime.

Fans generally moaning at Bart's kicking, two pinpoint kicks from his hands to put us immediately on the attack was terrific to watch. The headed chance by Nolan which went agonisingly wide was a wonderful move from back to front. A quick mention for Kenlock, thought he played well too and Bree had a very solid game.

The first half was a poor affair, but the lads were wonderful to watch during that second half and in those tricky conditions, that wasn't easy. Thoroughly outplayed Forest, yet another side like Reading that got away with one today. Something is certainly happening, more encouraging signs which makes me believe PL is most definitely the right man to lead this club back to a more promising future.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 21:37]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just a few thoughts from today on 20:19 - Mar 16 with 1293 viewsKieran_Knows

I’d take Chalobah back in a heart beat, but I suspect he’ll be shipped off to Vitesse in Holland next season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just a few thoughts from today on 08:58 - Mar 17 with 1070 viewsRegencyBlue

Just a few thoughts from today on 20:19 - Mar 16 by Kieran_Knows

I’d take Chalobah back in a heart beat, but I suspect he’ll be shipped off to Vitesse in Holland next season.

One thing is for certain, he won’t be playing in League 1!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 8:59]
Just a few thoughts from today on 09:33 - Mar 17 with 1014 viewsNo9

A comment from a professional with years of experience in the game said yesterdays second half was the best Town midfield performance for years.
A thought on Cole Skuse - how could he be that close to the goal scorer & still not prevent him getting to the ball first?
I had to look at the replay to see it wasn't a CS own goal.
Onward & upward
Presently PL is shuffling to see his best combination second 1/2 yesterday must be very close with what he has to use?
Just a few thoughts from today on 11:07 - Mar 17 with 908 viewsChocorange

Enjoyed Chalobahs performance yesterday...player of the year?

Also thought Jackson was often out wide , also the case at Brizzle during the week. With his pace maybe an option out wide when we have a few strikers back fit.
Just a few thoughts from today on 12:21 - Mar 17 with 839 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Just a few thoughts from today on 09:33 - Mar 17 by No9

A comment from a professional with years of experience in the game said yesterdays second half was the best Town midfield performance for years.
A thought on Cole Skuse - how could he be that close to the goal scorer & still not prevent him getting to the ball first?
I had to look at the replay to see it wasn't a CS own goal.
Onward & upward
Presently PL is shuffling to see his best combination second 1/2 yesterday must be very close with what he has to use?

Who?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024