Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah last game? 07:07 - Mar 17 with 3850 viewssotd78

Chalobah spent ages signing autographs and doing selfies with fans after the game. Was that his last game? It's logical from now on that we play only our own players and perhaps he knows that?

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Chalobah last game? on 07:10 - Mar 17 with 3826 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Because he is a top young bloke, all the best to him for his career, I think he will have a very good one. I thought he was a bit sloppy at the start of the season, but now he would be my first name on the team sheet
Chalobah last game? on 08:52 - Mar 17 with 3481 viewsDublinBlue84

To be honest, as well as developing as a player from what I've seen of him with fans and on twitter etc he seems a bloke that has a head on his shoulders, which is refreshing for a loan player since often they don't embrace the club like he has done.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Chalobah last game? on 08:54 - Mar 17 with 3462 viewsSuperblue95

Perhaps he was just making up for his behaviour at the train station earlier in the season

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Chalobah last game? on 08:58 - Mar 17 with 3444 viewschicoazul

Chalobah last game? on 08:54 - Mar 17 by Superblue95

Perhaps he was just making up for his behaviour at the train station earlier in the season

I was about to say, remember when that mad bloke on Twitter made up some rubbish about him not signing autographs or something?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Chalobah last game? on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 3430 viewsMullet

Chalobah last game? on 08:58 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

I was about to say, remember when that mad bloke on Twitter made up some rubbish about him not signing autographs or something?

Yeah he was with Kenlock on the train to London apparently. Until 24 hour slater Trev tweeted "I got the car home mate"

Genius.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Chalobah last game? on 09:24 - Mar 17 with 3269 viewsBluebell

Why should it have been Trev's last game?

He is contracted till the end of the season, our best player in some games and we are probably paying quite a bit of his wages.

Added to the Skuse is injured again so I'd say he will be playing most games if not all!
Chalobah last game? on 19:03 - Mar 17 with 2813 viewsWickets

Chalobah last game? on 09:24 - Mar 17 by Bluebell

Why should it have been Trev's last game?

He is contracted till the end of the season, our best player in some games and we are probably paying quite a bit of his wages.

Added to the Skuse is injured again so I'd say he will be playing most games if not all!

Very true just a shame we have brought on another young player for other clubs to reap the benifit as with so many loan players over the last few years. Hopefully that will now end as PL has declared that he is not keen on relying on many loan players. Lets hope we can look forward to an era of building a team from our own players a base of our mature players and a few of our promising young ones !
Chalobah last game? on 19:58 - Mar 17 with 2687 viewsMelford

Chalobah last game? on 19:03 - Mar 17 by Wickets

Very true just a shame we have brought on another young player for other clubs to reap the benifit as with so many loan players over the last few years. Hopefully that will now end as PL has declared that he is not keen on relying on many loan players. Lets hope we can look forward to an era of building a team from our own players a base of our mature players and a few of our promising young ones !

I don't think that has to end. I don't mind this policy we seem to have of a Premier League starlet coming down for a season. Fraser, Lawrence, Celina all did well for us. If it's the likes of a Pennington, Carter-Vickers, who will add quality to the squad that we normally couldn't afford then that's no bad thing. One or two loans wouldn't be necessarily be a bad thing.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah last game? on 20:02 - Mar 17 with 2666 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Chalobah last game? on 19:58 - Mar 17 by Melford

I don't think that has to end. I don't mind this policy we seem to have of a Premier League starlet coming down for a season. Fraser, Lawrence, Celina all did well for us. If it's the likes of a Pennington, Carter-Vickers, who will add quality to the squad that we normally couldn't afford then that's no bad thing. One or two loans wouldn't be necessarily be a bad thing.

Norwich sent out 2 loanees to Shrewsbury last yr . So I’m sure we shall get a couple of young players to our ranks where and if needed!
Chalobah last game? on 21:45 - Mar 17 with 2489 viewsRadlett_blue

I doubt we will be able to afford quality PL loans next season, on a League 1 budget. Might not be a bad thing if it means we develop our own players.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Chalobah last game? on 22:38 - Mar 17 with 2392 viewsxrayspecs

Chalobah last game? on 19:03 - Mar 17 by Wickets

A bit like us sending Woolfenden, Morris, Emmanuel, Nydam. Downes etc.out on loan for our benefit. Very selfish of us do you not think?

It is how young players develop.
Chalobah last game? on 23:00 - Mar 17 with 2332 viewsOwainG1992

I would keep picking him. Been seriously impressed with him this season. He has a great future in the game just hope he gets a chance in the future.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Chalobah last game? on 04:30 - Mar 18 with 2208 viewsIPS_wich

Chalobah last game? on 23:00 - Mar 17 by OwainG1992

I would keep picking him. Been seriously impressed with him this season. He has a great future in the game just hope he gets a chance in the future.

He's actually my choice for player of the year - although I'd prefer not to vote for a loanee.

Brenner was banging on about Pennington being his player of the year - but I'm not sure it can be any of our defenders. Same argument for our forwards - so it doesn't leave much.
Chalobah last game? on 08:16 - Mar 18 with 2023 viewschicoazul

Agreed, and if we give Chalobah all the games till the end of the season perhaps Chelsea or Spurs or whoever will be minded to send one or two good ones or way next year too

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024