Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn just made I laugh 09:51 - Mar 17 with 17476 viewsLord_Lucan

Interviewer; "Do you want to leave or remain in the EU"
Corbyn; "What I want to do is build a relationship with the EU.........................."
Interviewer; "That wasn't what I asked"
Corbyn; "No I know it wasn't but what I'm trying to help you say.................."

That tickled me

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:55 - Mar 17 with 2381 viewsNewcyBlue

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:51 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

That's a possibility that I accept, but Farage is Farage, he would campaign until he is dead but that would not have made him correct.

I would be happy to see the vote overturned.

It’s going to play havoc with my job. Anyone that thinks that an island nation such as ourselves doesn’t rely on overseas goods is plain daft.

See Trump and the Chinese. Their little trade war has cost the us economy almost 8 billion dollars, said in my Dr Evil voice.

We are a global society and it should be embraced.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:56 - Mar 17 with 2381 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:51 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

That's a possibility that I accept, but Farage is Farage, he would campaign until he is dead but that would not have made him correct.

Everyone is just looking out for their own self interest. If Scotland has voted to leave the UK and 3 years later the negotiations were at a stand still she would be telling people to respect democracy.

At the same time, whenever leave politicians say democracy needs to be respected it sounds so hollow because simple logic tells us that asking 'are you sure?' isn't undemocratic.

Then we have the hardcore remainers looking to frustrate things in any way possible.

A people's vote is the only way out of this, Bypass parliament, have a three way, two stage vote between hard Brexit, May's deal and remain.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:00 - Mar 17 with 2368 viewsNewcyBlue

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:56 - Mar 17 by J2BLUE

Everyone is just looking out for their own self interest. If Scotland has voted to leave the UK and 3 years later the negotiations were at a stand still she would be telling people to respect democracy.

At the same time, whenever leave politicians say democracy needs to be respected it sounds so hollow because simple logic tells us that asking 'are you sure?' isn't undemocratic.

Then we have the hardcore remainers looking to frustrate things in any way possible.

A people's vote is the only way out of this, Bypass parliament, have a three way, two stage vote between hard Brexit, May's deal and remain.

Have a representative of each in the gallows, what a way to announce the winner!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:03 - Mar 17 with 2365 viewsHerbivore

Corbyn just made I laugh on 15:19 - Mar 17 by britbiker

Could it also be argued that the 'Remain' vote not accepting the decision has also caused a lot of the delays thus the government not being able to get on with dealing with social issues?

You are aware it's been Tory Brexiteers and the DUP voting down the Withdrawal Agreement, right? Nothing is ever the fault of leavers though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:04 - Mar 17 with 2355 viewsfooters

May's deal really shouldn't be put before parliament again as it's against the rules to put the same vote twice, let alone three times. There should now be a series of indicative, iterative votes from the House on the substance of any deal. Which should have been the case nearly three years ago.

After that I mainly agree. However, if you haven't learnt the depths of people's stupidity already, no-deal should be taken off the table completely. There is absolutely no sense to it. It would destroy this country's economy.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:08 - Mar 17 with 2336 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:04 - Mar 17 by footers

May's deal really shouldn't be put before parliament again as it's against the rules to put the same vote twice, let alone three times. There should now be a series of indicative, iterative votes from the House on the substance of any deal. Which should have been the case nearly three years ago.

After that I mainly agree. However, if you haven't learnt the depths of people's stupidity already, no-deal should be taken off the table completely. There is absolutely no sense to it. It would destroy this country's economy.

It will be ok.

We will manufacture again.

Factories will rise like mushrooms from the ground and start producing things, sending the rest of the world into a buying British frenzy.

Leyland will never have had it so good.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:13 - Mar 17 with 2328 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:08 - Mar 17 by jeera

It will be ok.

We will manufacture again.

Factories will rise like mushrooms from the ground and start producing things, sending the rest of the world into a buying British frenzy.

Leyland will never have had it so good.

Almost like Dyson et al haven't heard what a success Global Britain will be, innit?

Great to see so many of our fab British brands being so generous as to give work to those abroad...

Will the world turn black and white again, as was the case before colour was invented? What a time to be alive- dripping*, TB and not-so-casual racism - can't wait!

*no offence to the dearly beloved dripping.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:14 - Mar 17 with 2326 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:55 - Mar 17 by NewcyBlue

I would be happy to see the vote overturned.

It’s going to play havoc with my job. Anyone that thinks that an island nation such as ourselves doesn’t rely on overseas goods is plain daft.

See Trump and the Chinese. Their little trade war has cost the us economy almost 8 billion dollars, said in my Dr Evil voice.

We are a global society and it should be embraced.

Leaving is going to cause me issues in the short term. I don't want to leave but I have a genuine problem with the whole bloody second referendum thing. It has turned everyone against each other and it will rumble on for the rest of my life, it also looks like we are going to end up with the worst of both worlds.

As someone who only imports overseas goods - and has been importing overseas goods since 1983 I find it weird that people with absolutely no experience of import and export are more concerned than me.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:16 - Mar 17 with 2311 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:14 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

Leaving is going to cause me issues in the short term. I don't want to leave but I have a genuine problem with the whole bloody second referendum thing. It has turned everyone against each other and it will rumble on for the rest of my life, it also looks like we are going to end up with the worst of both worlds.

As someone who only imports overseas goods - and has been importing overseas goods since 1983 I find it weird that people with absolutely no experience of import and export are more concerned than me.

On your last point, we're dealing with a government so stupid that a minister didn't understand how much we relied on Calais/Eurotunnel for import/export.

Total shower, the whole lot.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 18:20]

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:16 - Mar 17 with 2310 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:36 - Mar 17 by NewcyBlue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681

Farage believed. Believed that a second referendum would be needed in the event of the vote being 52-48

I'm not sure how important Farage's beliefs are.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:18 - Mar 17 with 2302 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:14 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

If you import directly from the likes of China and the Far East then will it be of much concern to you though?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:22 - Mar 17 with 2285 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:16 - Mar 17 by footers

On your last point, we're dealing with a government so stupid that a minister didn't understand how much we relied on Calais/Eurotunnel for import/export.

Total shower, the whole lot.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 18:20]

Yes I know about this but he is mildly cretinous and thankfully he doesn't really affect things.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:22 - Mar 17 with 2284 viewsSarge

Corbyn just made I laugh on 15:29 - Mar 17 by pickles110564

of all the people i know that voted leave none have changed their position, i also know of youngsters that could not vote before now wanting to vote leave.

In the three years since the vote I’ve studied at 2 universities and had 2 different jobs, there hasn’t been a single person at any of those places of any age that supported Brexit. These are people of all ages, although most were under 25, of varying levels of education and hailing from all over the country. I often wonder where the leave vote came from given I only know 1 person that actually voted for it.
Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:24 - Mar 17 with 2276 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:18 - Mar 17 by jeera

If you import directly from the likes of China and the Far East then will it be of much concern to you though?

I also import from Germany and Italy

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:24 - Mar 17 with 2274 viewsHerbivore

Corbyn just made I laugh on 15:29 - Mar 17 by pickles110564

of all the people i know that voted leave none have changed their position, i also know of youngsters that could not vote before now wanting to vote leave.

pickles' narrow life experience is clearly superior to expert polling.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:25 - Mar 17 with 2265 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:22 - Mar 17 by Sarge

In the three years since the vote I’ve studied at 2 universities and had 2 different jobs, there hasn’t been a single person at any of those places of any age that supported Brexit. These are people of all ages, although most were under 25, of varying levels of education and hailing from all over the country. I often wonder where the leave vote came from given I only know 1 person that actually voted for it.

See, the problem there is you were speaking to university-educated people.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:26 - Mar 17 with 2264 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do you mean single transferrable.....if it happens should be Parliament backed deal (likely to be Labour version), no deal and remain

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:27 - Mar 17 with 2257 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn just made I laugh on 17:14 - Mar 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

"The referendum on Thursday, 23rd June is your chance to decide if we should remain in or leave the European Union. The Government believes it is in the best interests of the UK to remain in the EU. This is the way to protect jobs, provide security, and strengthen the UK’s economy for every family in this country — a clear path into the future, in contrast to the uncertainty of leaving. This is your decision. The Government will implement what you decide."

.....from the tax payer financed government leaflet sent to every household.

Leaflet, schmeaflet.

They don't have the constitutional authority to implement it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:27 - Mar 17 with 2256 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:16 - Mar 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm not sure how important Farage's beliefs are.

Really?

As somewhat a figurehead who is even now actively campaigning, he has been a major 'influencer' of many people.

Does he have his own Youtube channel?

Maybe he could whisper his hate on there or something like that strange girl does for contemporary products.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:28 - Mar 17 with 2253 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:22 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

Yes I know about this but he is mildly cretinous and thankfully he doesn't really affect things.

Just underlining the idiocy.

Book finished now luv, just waiting on something for you by way of thanks :)

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:28 - Mar 17 with 2250 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:24 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

I also import from Germany and Italy

Ah, I see, of course.

Sausages and pasta naturally.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:30 - Mar 17 with 2242 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:28 - Mar 17 by jeera

Ah, I see, of course.

Sausages and pasta naturally.

Double whammy of disgustingness. Shame on you, Lucan.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:30 - Mar 17 with 2242 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:25 - Mar 17 by footers

See, the problem there is you were speaking to university-educated people.

Oi.

Down-voted partly for perceived snobbery from a humble worker.

Also in part for revenge.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:30 - Mar 17 with 2237 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:30 - Mar 17 by footers

Double whammy of disgustingness. Shame on you, Lucan.

I loved those as a kid.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:31 - Mar 17 with 2229 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:30 - Mar 17 by jeera

Oi.

Down-voted partly for perceived snobbery from a humble worker.

Also in part for revenge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024