Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn just made I laugh 09:51 - Mar 17 with 17478 viewsLord_Lucan

Interviewer; "Do you want to leave or remain in the EU"
Corbyn; "What I want to do is build a relationship with the EU.........................."
Interviewer; "That wasn't what I asked"
Corbyn; "No I know it wasn't but what I'm trying to help you say.................."

That tickled me

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 3727 viewsNewcyBlue

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:16 - Mar 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm not sure how important Farage's beliefs are.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 3727 viewspickles110564

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:24 - Mar 17 by Herbivore

pickles' narrow life experience is clearly superior to expert polling.

Expert polling lol, how many polls have they got right just lately, please name some?
Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 3725 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:31 - Mar 17 by footers

Better track here!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:35 - Mar 17 with 3717 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:34 - Mar 17 by pickles110564

Expert polling lol, how many polls have they got right just lately, please name some?

According to you, the referendum.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:38 - Mar 17 with 3704 viewsHerbivore

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:34 - Mar 17 by pickles110564

I was saying your narrow life experience is more valid, not sure why you're getting defensive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:41 - Mar 17 with 3692 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:28 - Mar 17 by jeera

Ah, I see, of course.

Sausages and pasta naturally.

I'm not a pasta fan but I must admit I love a sausage, those little Nuremberg sausages are to die for.

This Brexit thing is causing me brain issues. Whatever the EU say I think they will be chasing us down the road for a deal if we leave, my biggest problem is the loss of freedom of movement. I think Brexit is a big mistake but movement of goods**** won't be a problem once the obvious initial chaos (and there will be chaos) settles.

**** I'm not an expert on Farms and Fisheries so I don't really know much about what will happen to them.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 19:00 - Mar 17 with 3660 viewsWeWereZombies

Corbyn just made I laugh on 16:52 - Mar 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

43% want to leave with no deal......resisting the urge for shouty CAPITAL LETTERS!

Text of third paragraph in the article to which you posted the link:

'If a second referendum were held with the options of accepting Theresa May’s deal or remaining in the EU on the ballot paper, 46% said they would back remain, against 36% who would vote to leave on the terms of the prime minister’s proposal.'

But you are going to rebut my calculations on the basis of the second paragraph so go on, use the capital letters - I'm going to flounce off anyway as a result of Lucan's post about remainers behaving like spoilt children...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 19:09 - Mar 17 with 3655 viewsWeWereZombies

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:16 - Mar 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm not sure how important Farage's beliefs are.

Well he did not start UKIP but he breathed a lot of life into it so they have been in the past and do not write his trouble making off yet, he doesn't care what happens just so long as he has an effect.

Edit - Apologies replied before I had read to the end of the thread and duplicated Jeera's point.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 19:17]

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn just made I laugh on 19:12 - Mar 17 with 3649 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:28 - Mar 17 by footers

Just underlining the idiocy.

Book finished now luv, just waiting on something for you by way of thanks :)

Sorry, I missed this.

Good book isn't it. Have you read the Frans / Arnold one?

No need for any gift.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 19:45 - Mar 17 with 3621 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 19:12 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

Sorry, I missed this.

Good book isn't it. Have you read the Frans / Arnold one?

No need for any gift.

Haven't got round to that yet, the Game Changers one isn't it? Will be on my list for payday.

And you just wait, Luccers- when you treat footers right you shall be greatly rewarded...

Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:14 - Mar 17 with 3600 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn just made I laugh on 19:45 - Mar 17 by footers

Haven't got round to that yet, the Game Changers one isn't it? Will be on my list for payday.

And you just wait, Luccers- when you treat footers right you shall be greatly rewarded...

You can borrow Game Changers if you want. I have English and Dutch versions.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:20 - Mar 17 with 3592 viewsXYZ

you're going to invite him to the next leftybumfest aren't you?
Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:22 - Mar 17 with 3586 viewsJ2BLUE

Lucan loves Fosters. A can or two of that would get you on his good side.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:22 - Mar 17 with 3583 viewsfooters

Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:20 - Mar 17 by XYZ

you're going to invite him to the next leftybumfest aren't you?

So long as he brings a beach towel- and a *very* open mind.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:30 - Mar 17 with 3564 viewsXYZ

Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:22 - Mar 17 by footers

So long as he brings a beach towel- and a *very* open mind.

he'd probably live blog his experience on here ...
Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:33 - Mar 17 with 3559 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

Corbyn just made I laugh on 12:09 - Mar 17 by WeWereZombies

As has been pointed out so many times now the June 2016 gave no clear mandate to leave the European Union, perhaps a second referendum could give a clearer one but I suspect that remaining would be the decisive result, no idea what percentage but bigger than 52% of 70%. Get that out of the way and then the real business of improving social justice can start. All that the continuance of this leaving diversion is doing is putting off addressing the vital issues like poverty, poor response to climate change and social breakdown that the Labour Party should tackle. An alternative is needed and the appetite is there as soon as a capable group of politicians give the electorate some leadership.

I very much hope you're not inferring that the current Labour shadow cabinet constitute "capable politicians" ?? That sort of invalidates your other very admirable points
Corbyn just made I laugh on 22:50 - Mar 17 with 3496 viewsWeWereZombies

Corbyn just made I laugh on 20:33 - Mar 17 by Uncle_Bulgaria

I very much hope you're not inferring that the current Labour shadow cabinet constitute "capable politicians" ?? That sort of invalidates your other very admirable points

I am very much saying a group of politicians who are not the shadow cabinet.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 23:34 - Mar 17 with 3469 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn just made I laugh on 22:50 - Mar 17 by WeWereZombies

I am very much saying a group of politicians who are not the shadow cabinet.

You should join them....you could compare maths skills with Diane Abbott !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 23:50 - Mar 17 with 3455 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:14 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

Leaving is going to cause me issues in the short term. I don't want to leave but I have a genuine problem with the whole bloody second referendum thing. It has turned everyone against each other and it will rumble on for the rest of my life, it also looks like we are going to end up with the worst of both worlds.

As someone who only imports overseas goods - and has been importing overseas goods since 1983 I find it weird that people with absolutely no experience of import and export are more concerned than me.

Leaving will cause issues in the long term. We will NEVER as an 'independent' nation trade on terms as good as EU nations will. We will lose out on investment, recruitment of skilled professionals and involvement in genuinely innovative scientific projects because we're out on a limb. We will more vulnerable to having 'foreigners telling us how to implement are laws' due to unfavourable trade deals. That's the great lie of Brexit. It's not just a short-term shafting. It's a long-term narrowing of horizons at a time when the world is becoming more and more interconnected.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 00:27 - Mar 18 with 3435 viewsChurchman

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:08 - Mar 17 by jeera

It will be ok.

We will manufacture again.

Factories will rise like mushrooms from the ground and start producing things, sending the rest of the world into a buying British frenzy.

Leyland will never have had it so good.

Haha, the return of the Austin Allegro in hearing aid beige and the carefully hammered together Morris Marina! Germans casting aside their volkeswagens and BMWs for 70s velour, creaking dashboards and that roadside breakdown experience. I can picture it now....
Corbyn just made I laugh on 02:27 - Mar 18 with 3414 viewsjeera

Corbyn just made I laugh on 18:13 - Mar 17 by footers

Almost like Dyson et al haven't heard what a success Global Britain will be, innit?

Great to see so many of our fab British brands being so generous as to give work to those abroad...

Will the world turn black and white again, as was the case before colour was invented? What a time to be alive- dripping*, TB and not-so-casual racism - can't wait!

*no offence to the dearly beloved dripping.

The thing is Footers, you may joke but I have met people who think that way.

Not just met one or 2, but seen evidence of quite a few.

Some people actually seem to think that Brexit equals some kind of time machine.

I'm sure we all get nostalgic, hell I want to be younger again - I'm sure that's just me and no one else has ever felt that way before, ever - but some people appear to think this might happen.

I don't want my TV to go off at midnight and have to suffer the national anthem.

Nor do I ever again want to be subjected to that image of that damn child and her weird clown.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 07:39 - Mar 18 with 3362 viewsHerbivore

Corbyn just made I laugh on 02:27 - Mar 18 by jeera

The thing is Footers, you may joke but I have met people who think that way.

Not just met one or 2, but seen evidence of quite a few.

Some people actually seem to think that Brexit equals some kind of time machine.

I'm sure we all get nostalgic, hell I want to be younger again - I'm sure that's just me and no one else has ever felt that way before, ever - but some people appear to think this might happen.

I don't want my TV to go off at midnight and have to suffer the national anthem.

Nor do I ever again want to be subjected to that image of that damn child and her weird clown.

There are genuinely people who think the solution to trade being more difficult is just to produce and manufacture everything ourselves. As though a small island nation with limited natural resources can become self-sustaining overnight. Idiots.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn just made I laugh on 09:10 - Mar 18 with 3332 viewsWeWereZombies

Corbyn just made I laugh on 23:34 - Mar 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

You should join them....you could compare maths skills with Diane Abbott !

Uncalled for...and incorrect, you were the one who couldn't pick out the stats and use them.

Corbyn just made I laugh on 09:17 - Mar 18 with 3326 viewsLord_Lucan

Corbyn just made I laugh on 23:50 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Leaving will cause issues in the long term. We will NEVER as an 'independent' nation trade on terms as good as EU nations will. We will lose out on investment, recruitment of skilled professionals and involvement in genuinely innovative scientific projects because we're out on a limb. We will more vulnerable to having 'foreigners telling us how to implement are laws' due to unfavourable trade deals. That's the great lie of Brexit. It's not just a short-term shafting. It's a long-term narrowing of horizons at a time when the world is becoming more and more interconnected.

Bloody hell Badger, why didn't you say all this before. You plainly know everything, if you has spoken up earlier we wouldn't be in this mess.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024