Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quest TV EFL show 10:27 - Mar 17 with 2041 viewsGeoffSentence

What on Earth is going on. Half the show on the Leeds - Sheffield United game. A ton of pre-match and post-match bllx, They seem to have forgotten that the rest of the EFL exists.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Quest TV EFL show on 10:29 - Mar 17 with 2019 viewsSuperblue95

Not watched it in weeks. Are they still regularly rolling out Stephen Warnock or have they found somebody with a personality?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Quest TV EFL show on 12:02 - Mar 17 with 1861 viewsBasuco

I have just watched the sky version and they showed Murphs "offside" goal as well Nolans brilliant goal that was also disallowed for being taken too quickly, which if my memory is correct was not taken very quickly at all.
Quest TV EFL show on 12:34 - Mar 17 with 1761 viewsJ4ck22

Sounds exactly like what the BBC version did with it. 1 Main event for most of the show, then 10 second highlights for the rest of it
Quest TV EFL show on 17:30 - Mar 17 with 1597 viewsronnyd

Thought the same thing when i watched it this morning. Had ten minutes of waffle before they even shew any action and comments about it all through the programme. Dire programme and not even any eye candy as we had on 5. (Was it 4 or 5?)
Quest TV EFL show on 19:46 - Mar 17 with 1471 viewsSuperblue95

Quest TV EFL show on 17:30 - Mar 17 by ronnyd

Thought the same thing when i watched it this morning. Had ten minutes of waffle before they even shew any action and comments about it all through the programme. Dire programme and not even any eye candy as we had on 5. (Was it 4 or 5?)

“Shew”

If ever there was a word that reminded me of being back home

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Quest TV EFL show on 23:47 - Mar 17 with 1327 viewsBLUEBEAT

I watched it for the first time in ages and couldn’t help noticing how regularly the Northern Irish host kept nodding at the ground in a violent manner. I was beginning to wonder whether it was some kind of medical affliction?

Poll: W or W

Quest TV EFL show on 12:20 - Mar 18 with 1064 viewsbritbiker

Quest TV EFL show on 23:47 - Mar 17 by BLUEBEAT

I watched it for the first time in ages and couldn’t help noticing how regularly the Northern Irish host kept nodding at the ground in a violent manner. I was beginning to wonder whether it was some kind of medical affliction?

I noticed that as well. I think he was nodding in agreement to comments made whilst having crafty peek at notes he had on his knees. Probably due to doing the show in the stadium rather than a studio.
Did look like he was afflicted though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024