Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? 17:24 - Mar 17 with 5111 viewsBobbychase

I'm tempted by the £5 tickets and be good to see a couple of thousand there, maybe more

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 17:45 - Mar 17 with 5074 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What's the situation with their possible liquidation? Would fans get a refund if the game did not go ahead? Only asking because it was suggested it might not.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 17:54 - Mar 17 with 5044 viewsSitfcB

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 17:45 - Mar 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

What's the situation with their possible liquidation? Would fans get a refund if the game did not go ahead? Only asking because it was suggested it might not.

They won’t go under.

Takeover will go through.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 17:57 - Mar 17 with 5034 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 17:54 - Mar 17 by SitfcB

They won’t go under.

Also, as soon as I had posted I thought a fiver isn't a great deal to lose out for someone prepared to follow their team away from home. The bigger problem would be any advance transport costs paid and I doubt they will be recoverable.

I suspect you are correct that they won't go under but who knows?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:07 - Mar 17 with 5008 viewsBlue_Order

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 17:57 - Mar 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Also, as soon as I had posted I thought a fiver isn't a great deal to lose out for someone prepared to follow their team away from home. The bigger problem would be any advance transport costs paid and I doubt they will be recoverable.

I suspect you are correct that they won't go under but who knows?

If they do, we’ll turn up anyway and have a party in the car park.
So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:09 - Mar 17 with 4990 viewsMullet

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:07 - Mar 17 by Blue_Order

That'd be preferable to a party in Bolton itself.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:11 - Mar 17 with 4980 viewsNewcyBlue

Next time I bring Seb down, I’m bringing him with you lot.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:13 - Mar 17 with 4975 viewsGeoffSentence

They won’t go under.

Not looking bery positive for them on that frony

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17505398.takeover-breakdown-the-latest-in-a

Could be a bit of brinkmanship I suppose, but still not good news.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:21 - Mar 17 with 4945 viewsBlue_Order

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:09 - Mar 17 by Mullet

That'd be preferable to a party in Bolton itself.

We could always pile into The Banana Grove.
Login to get fewer ads

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:25 - Mar 17 with 4916 viewsBlue_Order

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:11 - Mar 17 by NewcyBlue

Next time I bring Seb down, I’m bringing him with you lot.

We’ll reserve him a flag, mate 👍
So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:42 - Mar 17 with 4868 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Action on tour for Bolton is it?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:10 - Mar 17 with 4808 viewsBlue_Order

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 18:42 - Mar 17 by Reuser_is_God

Blue Action on tour for Bolton is it?

Yeah mate, most of us are going. Can’t pass up a £5 ticket, even if it is Bolton.

You going?
So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:22 - Mar 17 with 4782 viewsReuser_is_God

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:10 - Mar 17 by Blue_Order

Yeah mate, most of us are going. Can’t pass up a £5 ticket, even if it is Bolton.

You going?

Spoke about it yesterday - it’s still a bloody long day even at a fiver. Am certainly still tempted though.

Probably just need to find a mate mad enough to drive as I couldn’t face that journey without a few beers!

Evans out

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:31 - Mar 17 with 4751 viewstextbackup

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:22 - Mar 17 by Reuser_is_God

Spoke about it yesterday - it’s still a bloody long day even at a fiver. Am certainly still tempted though.

Probably just need to find a mate mad enough to drive as I couldn’t face that journey without a few beers!

Night shifts for me, otherwise we'd have done it

Doing Brentford?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:33 - Mar 17 with 4739 viewsReuser_is_God

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:31 - Mar 17 by textbackup

Night shifts for me, otherwise we'd have done it

Doing Brentford?

Not got the annual leave left unfortunately otherwise I’d have been all over it.

Evans out

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:34 - Mar 17 with 4739 viewsBasuco

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 17:45 - Mar 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Hope they don't fold, we have rooms booked at Bolton Whites hotel with pitch view, so will be watching the game from hotel room, shortest journey after the game, walk to fridge to get a glass of champagne to celebrate the win.
So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:36 - Mar 17 with 4730 viewsPJH

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:34 - Mar 17 by Basuco

Hope they don't fold, we have rooms booked at Bolton Whites hotel with pitch view, so will be watching the game from hotel room, shortest journey after the game, walk to fridge to get a glass of champagne to celebrate the win.

You might also be celebrating climbing one place in the table.
So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:42 - Mar 17 with 4713 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Was having a tidy up today and found a silver membership 50% off coach travel voucher. It has a unique code that has to be entered when paying so don't know if anybody can use it (or if it is connected to my surname only) but pm me if anybody wants to give it a whirl.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:57 - Mar 17 with 4658 viewsBlue_Order

I’m 45 minutes up the road in Mildenhall, so not as bad for me.

Few of ours are going up on the train - 6am start getting back at 11pm I think they said, to avoid prices going up. Fück that.
So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 20:12 - Mar 17 with 4615 viewsReuser_is_God

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 19:57 - Mar 17 by Blue_Order

I’m 45 minutes up the road in Mildenhall, so not as bad for me.

Few of ours are going up on the train - 6am start getting back at 11pm I think they said, to avoid prices going up. Fück that.

That’s mental.

Looks like there should be a few closer to home next season!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 20:12]

Evans out

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 20:23 - Mar 17 with 4580 viewsKieran_Knows

Would’ve been all over if it wasn’t for the fact is was my birthday!

That being sad, I wouldn’t have been mad enough to drive, and don’t suppose trains are cheap now either!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So, are we making Bolton a big day out then? on 22:45 - Mar 17 with 4417 viewsITFC_Forever

They won’t go under.

Not according to reports at the end of last week, the potential new owners had pulled out.

I think I’m right in saying Bolton are in court this week (Tuesday?) and could be gone as soon as then.
HRMC are the ones bringing the court case and they can’t wait to take a football club down, the bigger the name the better. They are fed up with only getting xx pence in the pound, while football debts are paid in full.

Edit: just read the link on this thread. They could be gone as soon as Wednesday.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 22:47]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024