Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nazi Brexit aggro from Mr Bean’s brother 21:07 - Mar 17 with 9771 viewsZedRodgers

What a time to be alive.

No, not at the moment

Nazi Brexit aggro from Mr Bean’s brother on 17:33 - Mar 18 with 507 viewschicoazul

Nazi Brexit aggro from Mr Bean’s brother on 23:33 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

Pickles is basically far-right-lite. He never stays around to defend his ridiculous views like the rest of the TWTD Nazi Crew.

Don't call people Nazis, mate. It makes you look like a prck. Just like Mr Bean's brother, ironically.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:36]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nazi Brexit aggro from Mr Bean’s brother on 22:18 - Mar 18 with 466 viewsHARRY10

Nazi Brexit aggro from Mr Bean’s brother on 17:33 - Mar 18 by chicoazul

Don't call people Nazis, mate. It makes you look like a prck. Just like Mr Bean's brother, ironically.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:36]

Utterly barking mad pumped full of every right wing nutjob conspiracy theory you could imagine - and some you could not.

Has been round the far right circles for decades and so to refer to a German social democrat as a nazi rather overloads the irony meter.

A sort of David Icke, without the rational and reasoned argument.
Nazi Brexit aggro from Mr Bean’s brother on 10:23 - Mar 19 with 429 viewsNthQldITFC

Nazi Brexit aggro from Mr Bean’s brother on 22:34 - Mar 17 by footers

The book was Ronan Atkinston's autobiography.

It's a gripping read.

As opposed to a griping Red.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024