Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woolfy 08:27 - Mar 18 with 1599 viewshampstead_blue

Talking to a friend at cricket this week about Woolfy.
He is a Swindon season ticket holder.

He and his friend's think he is very, very good. Should easily slot in a L1 level next season.

I may go to a Swindon game and check him out form myself.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Woolfy on 09:16 - Mar 18 with 1371 viewsDecageBruce

I have watched him a number of times this season.

Started off looking a little light weight but from the start always looked to control and play the ball out where possible. As the season has gone on he really has grown with confidence and has been the stand out performer in a number of games.

My FiL is Swindon ST holder and says that he is the best CB to go through the club since Aiden Flint which is strong praise indeed.

Think he could be a real 'signing' for us next season
Woolfy on 09:43 - Mar 18 with 1260 viewsSwansea_Blue

Woolfy on 09:16 - Mar 18 by DecageBruce

I have watched him a number of times this season.

Started off looking a little light weight but from the start always looked to control and play the ball out where possible. As the season has gone on he really has grown with confidence and has been the stand out performer in a number of games.

My FiL is Swindon ST holder and says that he is the best CB to go through the club since Aiden Flint which is strong praise indeed.

Think he could be a real 'signing' for us next season

We'll probably accept an offer from a Championship club in the summer!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Woolfy on 10:53 - Mar 18 with 1036 viewsEly_Blue

If you wait until good Friday you can go to the Abbey stadium and watch him against Cambridge

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024