Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... 08:56 - Mar 18 with 50388 viewsKieran_Knows

... conspiracy theory kind of thread, has anybody watched the Madeline McCann documentary on Netflix yet? Other than the game on Saturday, had nothing to do all weekend so got round to watching them all.

I must say, the level of incompetency from the Portuguese Police in those first few hours/days seems unreal to me.

It also amazes me, that someone, somewhere knows what went on that night and 12 years on, it doesn't seem any closer to a conclusion (whether she may be dead, or indeed alive somewhere).
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 8:56]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 15:30 - Mar 18 with 3464 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 13:41 - Mar 18 by BrixtonBlue

As I said, it builds up. Cheers again for actually watching.

The answer to your hair problem is to grow it. Past a certain length it stops itching ...and women much hotter than you ought to get will love it!

I have just watched the video from where you said and I must admit I am shocked. Very interesting watch. I must also admit that I have always thought that they were guilty, so that may have clouded my judgement. I am no expert on these things, but Kate has always looked guilty to me.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 15:58 - Mar 18 with 3429 viewsjaykay

i haven' seen it so can't comment on the case. i can comment on the posts in this thread and can say its good job cil hasn't posted a theory on this case because conspiracy ,would have been thrown at her.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 15:59 - Mar 18 with 3422 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 15:30 - Mar 18 by Pecker

I have just watched the video from where you said and I must admit I am shocked. Very interesting watch. I must also admit that I have always thought that they were guilty, so that may have clouded my judgement. I am no expert on these things, but Kate has always looked guilty to me.

Blimey. What specifically do you think they are guilty of?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:35 - Mar 18 with 3398 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 15:59 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

Blimey. What specifically do you think they are guilty of?

Covering up the death of their child.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:39 - Mar 18 with 3393 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:35 - Mar 18 by Pecker

Covering up the death of their child.

Do you think they killed her?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:45 - Mar 18 with 3384 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:39 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

Do you think they killed her?

Not deliberately.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:48 - Mar 18 with 3375 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:45 - Mar 18 by Pecker

Not deliberately.

So you think they accidentally killed her and disposed of the body?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:50 - Mar 18 with 3363 viewsjeera

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 09:00 - Mar 18 by uefacup81

You know who knows precisely what went on that night? The parents.

They got off far too lightly, and seem far too quick to get litigious whenever anyone dares to question their story or actions.

Yes, got off really lightly.

Losing a child is nothing nowadays.

Unbelievable lack of dignity from some people over this.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:52 - Mar 18 with 3366 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:48 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

So you think they accidentally killed her and disposed of the body?

Not saying they killed her. Kate has always looked guilty of something, whereas Gerry has always looked cool and calculated. It is a hard one to call and I am a suspicious person anyway, so I always look at the body language and Kate looks guilty to me.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:54 - Mar 18 with 3363 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:52 - Mar 18 by Pecker

Not saying they killed her. Kate has always looked guilty of something, whereas Gerry has always looked cool and calculated. It is a hard one to call and I am a suspicious person anyway, so I always look at the body language and Kate looks guilty to me.

So you've got a vague suspicion but you're not sure what they've actually done? Probably best not to make wild accusations then I'd say.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 3354 viewsjeera

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:52 - Mar 18 by Pecker

"Looked guilty"

Holy crap.

Seriously, what is wrong with everyone?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:58 - Mar 18 with 3354 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:55 - Mar 18 by jeera

"Looked guilty"

Holy crap.

Seriously, what is wrong with everyone?

Quite. He won't even say what he thinks they've done, but he's sure they've done something as Kate "looks guilty". You couldn't make it up.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:02 - Mar 18 with 3344 viewsjeera

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:58 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

Quite. He won't even say what he thinks they've done, but he's sure they've done something as Kate "looks guilty". You couldn't make it up.

I hate this subject.

The way some react makes you realise how crap people can be.

The gossips we all live next door to; people repeat things they've half read or heard somewhere without bothering to look any further.

No compassion, just blame.

It's a micro reflection of society on here.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:32 - Mar 18 with 3321 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 16:58 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

I have said that I think that they covered up the death of their child. Stop trying to make an argument of it. I am entitled to think what I like. Did you watch the whole video? Makes for an interesting watch. I think Kate looks guilty of something. What is wrong with that? I have seen many interviews that they have done and I think that she is hiding something. What is wrong with that? I repeat, I think that they are guilty of covering up the death of their child. So 3 times I have stated what I think. I hope that is enough for you.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:33 - Mar 18 with 3317 viewsRyorry

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:32 - Mar 18 by Pecker

I have said that I think that they covered up the death of their child. Stop trying to make an argument of it. I am entitled to think what I like. Did you watch the whole video? Makes for an interesting watch. I think Kate looks guilty of something. What is wrong with that? I have seen many interviews that they have done and I think that she is hiding something. What is wrong with that? I repeat, I think that they are guilty of covering up the death of their child. So 3 times I have stated what I think. I hope that is enough for you.

Have you ever sat on a jury in real life?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:34 - Mar 18 with 3315 viewsHerbivore

So who killed Maddie if they are covering it up? You're just talking bollox, pal. Offensive bollox at that. Your entire argument is that you think age looks guilty.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:40]

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:38 - Mar 18 with 3308 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:33 - Mar 18 by Ryorry

Have you ever sat on a jury in real life?

Yes I have. I was 32 and it was a very delicate case. The majority of them found him guilty straight away, but after hearing all of the evidence they agreed with me that he was not guilty. 4 years later with the advances in science, they found the right man and he got 18 years.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:40 - Mar 18 with 3301 viewsjeera

Are we down-voting each others posts in some kind of protest then Pecker?

"Don't make an argument". You've suggested a woman has murdered her child ffs.

You and others. Shame on you - really.

"I am entitled to think..."

That's the problem right there. Everyone wants an opinion on other people's matters.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:41 - Mar 18 with 3302 viewsRyorry

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:38 - Mar 18 by Pecker

Yes I have. I was 32 and it was a very delicate case. The majority of them found him guilty straight away, but after hearing all of the evidence they agreed with me that he was not guilty. 4 years later with the advances in science, they found the right man and he got 18 years.

Well done, it's a big relief to hear you behave differently in real life!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:52 - Mar 18 with 3286 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:34 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

So who killed Maddie if they are covering it up? You're just talking bollox, pal. Offensive bollox at that. Your entire argument is that you think age looks guilty.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 17:40]

"age looks guilty"? Look at it this way. They go out for a meal and leave their children behind unattended. Not the actions of responsible parents. They have spent o fortune on PR, not the actions of reasonable people. They protest their innocence and shut down anybody who dares to question them. Have you watched the whole video posted? Probably not as you have already made up your mind that they are innocent. That is fine as it is your decision, just like it is mine to not believe them. You are getting all high and mighty because you think that all the evidence that you have seen makes them innocent, whereas all the evidence I have seen makes me question them. What is wrong with that? There is no need to get all offensive about it. I love the way people jump on anything that they disagree with. Anybody is allowed to have their point of view without people jumping on them. I think there is something suspicious about it. I am entitled to think that without you getting all sh1tty about it.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:53 - Mar 18 with 3279 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:40 - Mar 18 by jeera

Are we down-voting each others posts in some kind of protest then Pecker?

"Don't make an argument". You've suggested a woman has murdered her child ffs.

You and others. Shame on you - really.

"I am entitled to think..."

That's the problem right there. Everyone wants an opinion on other people's matters.

Please post the post that I posted saying that they killed her.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:54 - Mar 18 with 3278 viewscaught-in-limbo

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 15:58 - Mar 18 by jaykay

i haven' seen it so can't comment on the case. i can comment on the posts in this thread and can say its good job cil hasn't posted a theory on this case because conspiracy ,would have been thrown at her.

The events surrounding Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG were for a long time labelled the most distasteful of conspiracy theories until it all came out - then it was "I always thought he was a bit weird, but he was acting alone for sure, and his actions were largely a product of a different era".

Let's face it, if you always err on the side of official opinion, you'll always appear saner than those that don't - irrespective of whether you are right or wrong.

Long live conformity.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:54 - Mar 18 with 3277 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:52 - Mar 18 by Pecker

"age looks guilty"? Look at it this way. They go out for a meal and leave their children behind unattended. Not the actions of responsible parents. They have spent o fortune on PR, not the actions of reasonable people. They protest their innocence and shut down anybody who dares to question them. Have you watched the whole video posted? Probably not as you have already made up your mind that they are innocent. That is fine as it is your decision, just like it is mine to not believe them. You are getting all high and mighty because you think that all the evidence that you have seen makes them innocent, whereas all the evidence I have seen makes me question them. What is wrong with that? There is no need to get all offensive about it. I love the way people jump on anything that they disagree with. Anybody is allowed to have their point of view without people jumping on them. I think there is something suspicious about it. I am entitled to think that without you getting all sh1tty about it.

You've accused them of covering up their child's death, with no evidence to back that up. Just think on that for a minute before you get all upset that people are challenging you.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 18:01 - Mar 18 with 3268 viewsjeera

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:53 - Mar 18 by Pecker

Please post the post that I posted saying that they killed her.

Oh I see.

You're suggesting someone else killed their child and they've covered it up.

That makes more sense now.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 18:04 - Mar 18 with 3267 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 17:41 - Mar 18 by Ryorry

Well done, it's a big relief to hear you behave differently in real life!

"differently in real life"? I don't see what I have posted that is unreasonable. I am entitled to think that they are not telling the whole truth. I haven't said that they deliberately killed her. I have just said that I think that they are guilty of covering up her death. I wasn't there so I have no idea of how Maddie died or disappeared, but I think that she is dead and I am not alone in thinking this. I spent an hour and a half watching the video posted in this thread, have you? I have seen many interviews that they have done and come to this conclusion. I never just thought, oh they are guilty. I have watched and read many things about this case and I have come to this conclusion. I really do not see the problem with that. Why am I being jumped upon because I have said that I do not believe them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024