Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... 08:56 - Mar 18 with 50310 viewsKieran_Knows

... conspiracy theory kind of thread, has anybody watched the Madeline McCann documentary on Netflix yet? Other than the game on Saturday, had nothing to do all weekend so got round to watching them all.

I must say, the level of incompetency from the Portuguese Police in those first few hours/days seems unreal to me.

It also amazes me, that someone, somewhere knows what went on that night and 12 years on, it doesn't seem any closer to a conclusion (whether she may be dead, or indeed alive somewhere).
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 8:56]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:40 - Mar 18 with 1899 viewswkj

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:38 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Nonsense. The usual gang are jumping all over him because he doesn't have the approved opinion.

I really enjoyed being back here for a few days. Then I realised nothing has changed.

You had better not be including me in that usual gang as I have been taking the pish out of Footers (with varying degrees of success)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:41 - Mar 18 with 1893 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:31 - Mar 18 by Pecker

Why am I not allowed to think what I like? I have answered your questions every time, you just don't wish to read it as I do. I have said that you are entitled to think that there is no wrong doing and I am entitled to think the opposite. I really do not see why you are chasing me.

You can think what you like. And I can challenge you on it if I like.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:44 - Mar 18 with 1871 viewsSpruceMoose

Nonsense. The usual gang are jumping all over him because he doesn't have the approved opinion.

I really enjoyed being back here for a few days. Then I realised nothing has changed.

Approved opinion? I thought you were more sensible than that J2.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:46 - Mar 18 with 1862 viewsfooters

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:40 - Mar 18 by wkj

You had better not be including me in that usual gang as I have been taking the pish out of Footers (with varying degrees of success)

Being funny would really help you with that.

I like this perception of 'usual gang' stuff. It's almost as if some people have differing opinions that are shared. Or is that not allowed now?

Thought that's what it was all about, being robust in your argument and having a *strong* differing opinion?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:46 - Mar 18 with 1861 viewsJ2BLUE

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:44 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Approved opinion? I thought you were more sensible than that J2.

I'm going to hold my hands up here. I thought this was the other thread. I have no idea what Rommers has said about the McCanns.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:47 - Mar 18 with 1858 viewsSpruceMoose

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:46 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

I'm going to hold my hands up here. I thought this was the other thread. I have no idea what Rommers has said about the McCanns.

Ha! Fair play on the confession!

You wouldn't have been any more correct posting it on the other thread though!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:47 - Mar 18 with 1856 viewsfooters

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:46 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

He thinks they're a brand of oven chips.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:48 - Mar 18 with 1854 viewsJ2BLUE

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:47 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Ha! Fair play on the confession!

You wouldn't have been any more correct posting it on the other thread though!

Disagree.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:48 - Mar 18 with 1852 viewswkj

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:46 - Mar 18 by footers

Being funny would really help you with that.

I like this perception of 'usual gang' stuff. It's almost as if some people have differing opinions that are shared. Or is that not allowed now?

Thought that's what it was all about, being robust in your argument and having a *strong* differing opinion?

Yes but I take the pish out of you as a sign of friendship. The only time I get nasty as to spite people, as you know, is on the Bumfest WhatsApp group

Crybaby

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:49 - Mar 18 with 1839 viewsPecker

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:41 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

You can think what you like. And I can challenge you on it if I like.

Yes you can and sometimes it is fun and sometimes not. This is a not. You see, you use the word "challenge". I would have said that I do not agree. I am not in the dock. I do not have to give an excuse for what I have typed. I am not guilty of anything, except for thinking something, yet you wish to "challenge" me. I find that strange. I am open to a debate on this , but I will not be challenged for have a different point of view to you. I think they are guilty of something and you don't. No need to "challenge" me on that.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:49 - Mar 18 with 1838 viewsSpruceMoose

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:48 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Disagree.

Clearly I'm not falling in line with your 'Approved Opinion'.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:50 - Mar 18 with 1835 viewsfooters

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:48 - Mar 18 by wkj

Yes but I take the pish out of you as a sign of friendship. The only time I get nasty as to spite people, as you know, is on the Bumfest WhatsApp group

What you said about Phil was bang out of order, imo. Bringing his family into it, all sorts.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:52 - Mar 18 with 1825 viewsJ2BLUE

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:49 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Clearly I'm not falling in line with your 'Approved Opinion'.

You don''t have to, i'm a nice tolerant person with no wish to police other people

I will be having a purge tonight of posters I can no longer tolerate (not you).

Truly impaired.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:52 - Mar 18 with 1824 viewswkj

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:50 - Mar 18 by footers

What you said about Phil was bang out of order, imo. Bringing his family into it, all sorts.

I stand by what i said, Grant is clearly the looker out of the pair, and out does Peggy in her carry on days.

Crybaby

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:54 - Mar 18 with 1812 viewsSpruceMoose

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:52 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

You don''t have to, i'm a nice tolerant person with no wish to police other people

I will be having a purge tonight of posters I can no longer tolerate (not you).

In fairness, you should probably purge me. You always seem to have some kind of issue with me so I would recommend it!

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:57 - Mar 18 with 1799 viewsJ2BLUE

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:54 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

In fairness, you should probably purge me. You always seem to have some kind of issue with me so I would recommend it!

Stupid thing is I agree with you on most things. I just don't like the way you put it across. You never seem to acknowledge that anyone else can have any other view.

Up to you, I can add you if you want.

Truly impaired.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:01 - Mar 18 with 1784 viewsSpruceMoose

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:57 - Mar 18 by J2BLUE

Stupid thing is I agree with you on most things. I just don't like the way you put it across. You never seem to acknowledge that anyone else can have any other view.

Up to you, I can add you if you want.

Do what you like. I'm just bored of your playing the man and not that ball.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:01 - Mar 18 with 1784 viewsBrixtonBlue

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 18:50 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

As far as I can tell he's not even one of the leading exponents of a highly dubious, pseudoscientific method. He doesn't have a doctorate or any background working in credible research or academia. He does run a company selling his services though.

Fair points. I didn't know it was considered pseudoscience, although I did say it wasn't admissible in court.

I started off saying this stuff was quite damning IMO and probably should've stuck with that. I do still think it's damning as what he is saying is logical, but I concede it's only one guy's opinion.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:01 - Mar 18 with 1783 viewsHerbivore

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 19:49 - Mar 18 by Pecker

Yes you can and sometimes it is fun and sometimes not. This is a not. You see, you use the word "challenge". I would have said that I do not agree. I am not in the dock. I do not have to give an excuse for what I have typed. I am not guilty of anything, except for thinking something, yet you wish to "challenge" me. I find that strange. I am open to a debate on this , but I will not be challenged for have a different point of view to you. I think they are guilty of something and you don't. No need to "challenge" me on that.

Well you've accused two people of covering up the death of their daughter, I think that's worthy of challenge. Especially as your main piece of evidence is that Kate looks guilty.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:05 - Mar 18 with 1769 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think they're jumping on him because he said she looks guilty. I think it's clear he didn't mean that quite as literally as they're taking it - and that isn't the only thing he's basing his opinion on.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:05 - Mar 18 with 1769 viewsJ2BLUE

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:01 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Do what you like. I'm just bored of your playing the man and not that ball.

Will do.

Truly impaired.

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:07 - Mar 18 with 1758 viewsjas0999

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 09:07 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

Got off lightly? They've lost their daughter and have to live with that every single day.

Apologies - down voted you by complete mistake.

Agree with your post.
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:09 - Mar 18 with 1750 viewswkj

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:07 - Mar 18 by jas0999

Apologies - down voted you by complete mistake.

Agree with your post.

FFS Karen, you had one job

Crybaby

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:15 - Mar 18 with 1721 viewsjas0999

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:09 - Mar 18 by wkj

FFS Karen, you had one job

Clearly a whoosh moment!
Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:16 - Mar 18 with 1721 viewsRyorry

Without wanting this to turn in to a ... on 20:05 - Mar 18 by BrixtonBlue

I think they're jumping on him because he said she looks guilty. I think it's clear he didn't mean that quite as literally as they're taking it - and that isn't the only thing he's basing his opinion on.

It wasn't Rommy who said that, it was Pecker - get your facts right.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024