Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a 10:37 - Mar 18 with 4239 viewsLord_Lucan

chance of winning something at Ipswich, be it winning the league or playing at Wembley and winning the play offs. They both plainly care for the club so it might be a fitting playing send off.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 10:42 - Mar 18 with 3726 viewsblueislander

You sentimental old thing!
Without denigrating their commitment to the club, I hope that very little is seen of them in the first team next season.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 10:45 - Mar 18 with 3711 viewsLord_Lucan

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 10:42 - Mar 18 by blueislander

Without denigrating their commitment to the club, I hope that very little is seen of them in the first team next season.

I think you might find they will be quite pivotal.

Any yes I can be rather sentimental, I am quite the girlie when it comes to certain things.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 10:55 - Mar 18 with 3666 viewsblueislander

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 10:45 - Mar 18 by Lord_Lucan

I think you might find they will be quite pivotal.

Any yes I can be rather sentimental, I am quite the girlie when it comes to certain things.

I would be disappointed if that were so. The team needs to progress, and I really don't think it can while those two are part of it.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 11:20 - Mar 18 with 3602 viewstextbackup

LL, when are you and RKD back? im guessing latter part of the coming season?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 11:51 - Mar 18 with 3545 viewsGarv

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 10:55 - Mar 18 by blueislander

I would be disappointed if that were so. The team needs to progress, and I really don't think it can while those two are part of it.

What other experience is there in the squad though, Bart if he stays? We'd have to make two big signings to replace Skuse and Chambers and hope they fit into the squad straight away.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 11:54 - Mar 18 with 3534 viewsLord_Lucan

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 11:20 - Mar 18 by textbackup

LL, when are you and RKD back? im guessing latter part of the coming season?

RKD would catch the play off semi final

I'm April 2021 so I'll be at the Championship semi final.

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:21 - Mar 18 with 3500 viewsbraveblue

We will win nothing if they are regulars. The last few seasons prove that.
on 12:22 - Mar 18 with 3495 views_

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:21 - Mar 18 by braveblue

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:24 - Mar 18 with 3488 viewsPJH

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:21 - Mar 18 by braveblue

Very sensible argument.

You might as well say everyone that plays for Spurs are useless because they win nothing.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:26 - Mar 18 with 3480 viewsblueislander

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 11:51 - Mar 18 by Garv

What other experience is there in the squad though, Bart if he stays? We'd have to make two big signings to replace Skuse and Chambers and hope they fit into the squad straight away.

I would rather have skillful , energetic and creative footballers than experienced ones. Woolfenden will be a much better centre back than Chambers, and we have plenty of midfielders, although none quite as good as Chalabao.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:28 - Mar 18 with 3471 viewspickles110564

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 11:54 - Mar 18 by Lord_Lucan

RKD would catch the play off semi final

I'm April 2021 so I'll be at the Championship semi final.

I will buy you a drink there so we can chat about the memories when you thought I was mad by still supporting Mick and tried to get me banned.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:34 - Mar 18 with 3458 viewsLord_Lucan

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:28 - Mar 18 by pickles110564

I will buy you a drink there so we can chat about the memories when you thought I was mad by still supporting Mick and tried to get me banned.

I'll accept your beer thanks Pickles, I never tried to get you banned, I jokingly mentioned it in chat as you were acting mad.

I'm glad Mick has gone and it seems despite our relegation people are having fun and we are building something.

We got what we wished for.

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:40 - Mar 18 with 3440 viewsitfcjoe

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:26 - Mar 18 by blueislander

I would rather have skillful , energetic and creative footballers than experienced ones. Woolfenden will be a much better centre back than Chambers, and we have plenty of midfielders, although none quite as good as Chalabao.

Luke Chambers has played 700 games in his career, with the vast majority of them in the second tier - if Luke Woolfenden manages half that many of professional games he would bite your hand off.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:43 - Mar 18 with 3431 viewsPJH

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:34 - Mar 18 by Lord_Lucan

I'll accept your beer thanks Pickles, I never tried to get you banned, I jokingly mentioned it in chat as you were acting mad.

I'm glad Mick has gone and it seems despite our relegation people are having fun and we are building something.

I would think that only the most rabid anti MM person was prepared to swap relegation for getting rid of MM so I don't think many got exactly what they wished for.
Some got exactly what they deserved though.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:45 - Mar 18 with 3412 viewspickles110564

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:34 - Mar 18 by Lord_Lucan

Yup, cant wait as I will be buying a season ticket when they go on sale, looking forward to that Saturday feeling getting ready for the game.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:53 - Mar 18 with 3387 viewsLord_Lucan

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:43 - Mar 18 by PJH

I would think that only the most rabid anti MM person was prepared to swap relegation for getting rid of MM so I don't think many got exactly what they wished for.
Some got exactly what they deserved though.

I wasn't anti Mick as an individual, I am sure he is a gentleman. I would however happily sacrifice staying up just to get off the Mick merry go round.

We now look like we have a plan.

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:21 - Mar 18 with 3346 viewsBlueBadger

It's probably all those imaginary naughty words that Chambers shouts at the supporters that's done it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:26 - Mar 18 with 3328 viewsJon_456

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:26 - Mar 18 by blueislander

Effectively what you're asking for is what we got in the summer. Younger, less experienced players who were supposed to be more skillfull, energetic and hungrier than our old experiences pros. Look how that turned out.

One of the main reasons we have gone down is due to our lack of experience, and you want to reduce that even more..
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:27 - Mar 18 with 3320 viewsfooters

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:21 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

It's probably all those imaginary naughty words that Chambers shouts at the supporters that's done it.

They've been giving his yoof hostel one-star reviews on TripAdvisor too. "Cold beans with Full English, hair in sink, missus not accommodating enough."

You can tell they're fake reviews as Chambo's beans are always hot. He ensures it- a real hallmark of the establishment. And he serves them in a ramekin so you can have the choice of where to add them. Class.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:30 - Mar 18 with 3300 viewsMrTown

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 10:42 - Mar 18 by blueislander

I understand what you're saying, and don't think you mean it in a negative way.

Chambers will be our leader next year, can't understate how important i think he will be for us next year. There's always a concern that when you drop a League you think you're too good for the League below (almost Stoke mentality). Chambo and Lambert will not let that happen.

Skuse I think will be more a bench player and think he's starting to get knocks he can't shake off. But if we get to stages of games where we are 2-0 up with 20 to go, he's the man to come for a Bishop/Dozzell type player.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:48 - Mar 18 with 3247 viewsZedRodgers

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:27 - Mar 18 by footers

They've been giving his yoof hostel one-star reviews on TripAdvisor too. "Cold beans with Full English, hair in sink, missus not accommodating enough."

You can tell they're fake reviews as Chambo's beans are always hot. He ensures it- a real hallmark of the establishment. And he serves them in a ramekin so you can have the choice of where to add them. Class.

This reminds me of the Partridge breakfast review.

I once left a review on the real life hotel in Watford which was the 'Linton Travel Tavern' filming location. I assumed they would be used to people doing it and would just have the review deleted. Surprisingly, they responded to it as if it was a genuine review.

You would hope they would have a basic grasp of Partridge if they are working in the actual Linton Travel Tavern.

No, not at the moment

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:54 - Mar 18 with 3213 viewsfooters

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:48 - Mar 18 by ZedRodgers

This reminds me of the Partridge breakfast review.

I once left a review on the real life hotel in Watford which was the 'Linton Travel Tavern' filming location. I assumed they would be used to people doing it and would just have the review deleted. Surprisingly, they responded to it as if it was a genuine review.

You would hope they would have a basic grasp of Partridge if they are working in the actual Linton Travel Tavern.

They did have the good grace not to pull you up on Watford not being equidistant between London and Norwich though, which was either kind or they don't know what equidistant means.

It's a shame they seem oblivious. Must be like working in the National Portrait Gallery and having glaucoma.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:56 - Mar 18 with 3198 viewsZedRodgers

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:54 - Mar 18 by footers

They did have the good grace not to pull you up on Watford not being equidistant between London and Norwich though, which was either kind or they don't know what equidistant means.

It's a shame they seem oblivious. Must be like working in the National Portrait Gallery and having glaucoma.

I had assumed they didn't know where Norwich was. Understandable really.

No, not at the moment

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 14:37 - Mar 18 with 3131 viewsblueislander

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:26 - Mar 18 by Jon_456

Effectively what you're asking for is what we got in the summer. Younger, less experienced players who were supposed to be more skillfull, energetic and hungrier than our old experiences pros. Look how that turned out.

One of the main reasons we have gone down is due to our lack of experience, and you want to reduce that even more..

What do you think of the football the team are playing now? Is it not entertaining and very watchable, and results show that these players could hold their own in the Championship? As I posted earlier, if the players are good enough, the team will prosper.
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 14:42 - Mar 18 with 3117 viewsblueislander

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:40 - Mar 18 by itfcjoe

Luke Chambers has played 700 games in his career, with the vast majority of them in the second tier - if Luke Woolfenden manages half that many of professional games he would bite your hand off.

The number of games that Chambers has played, while laudable , is not relevant. Woolfenden may well surpass that number. What is important is that Woolfenden seems to be a better fit for the way it seems Lambert wants the team to play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024