Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a 10:37 - Mar 18 with 4232 viewsLord_Lucan

chance of winning something at Ipswich, be it winning the league or playing at Wembley and winning the play offs. They both plainly care for the club so it might be a fitting playing send off.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 15:27 - Mar 18 with 486 viewsZedRodgers

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 13:48 - Mar 18 by ZedRodgers

This reminds me of the Partridge breakfast review.

I once left a review on the real life hotel in Watford which was the 'Linton Travel Tavern' filming location. I assumed they would be used to people doing it and would just have the review deleted. Surprisingly, they responded to it as if it was a genuine review.

You would hope they would have a basic grasp of Partridge if they are working in the actual Linton Travel Tavern.

Thanks for the down-vote Pickles.

Got something against spoof reviews?

No, not at the moment

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 18:16 - Mar 18 with 443 viewsbraveblue

Chambers and Skuse. Finking about it, going down will at least give them both a on 12:24 - Mar 18 by PJH

Very sensible argument.

You might as well say everyone that plays for Spurs are useless because they win nothing.

I was referring to our decline over the past three years. Those two are in pivotal positions and have been found wanting. The results speak for themselves. Trust you can understand that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024